• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Manda31409

31 posts in this topic

Posted

photo_dec_06__2_04_20_am.thumb.jpg.13a42

Manda is a 24 year old Youtube from Washington. 

Main Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Manda31409    Vlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/DailyDoll31409

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Manda31409     Twitter:https://twitter.com/Manda31409

Tumblr: http://manda31409.com/   IG: @manda31409  Snapchat: manda.31409

She pretty much sums up her channel on her about page

description.thumb.png.0784a96889bf5a5df5

I found her channel about 5 months ago when I was looking for Yume Twins unboxing videos.   For the most part I've enjoyed her videos, but she can be pretty annoying sometimes.  She's constantly using the word Kawaii but butchers every other Japanese word she tries to say.  She really over does it with the whole pink and pastel but that's her choice. 

What really bothers me the most is a video she posted on her vlog channel during vlogmas this past year.  She has an almost 30 minute rant/crying fest on how she doesn't get as many views anymore on her main channel and doesn't have enough money to live.  (Btw She doesn't have a job)  She blames her subscribers for not sticking with her as her content has changed and basically implies they have put in this position. She talks about how she going to have to do more sponsored videos to make money and even makes a comment about starting a gofundme page.  Yet she tries to give a ton of reasons she can't get a actual job that isn't Youtube. (She needs to take her mom to the doctor, her mom would be lonely, not enough time, ect)  I get that her mom has health problems, but she also mentions she could be paid to be her mom's official caregiver yet refuses to do so.  Despite all her money problems she seems to have, she throws a lot money at clothing, make-up, ect all the time.  Here is the vlog below.

Was wondering if anyone else had heard of her or had any thoughts.

Posted

that vlog thoughhhh lmaooo, honestly she's just another one of those annoying kawaii xDDD youtubers that still hasn't seemed to get that it's 2017 not 2007.

Posted

*cough cough* ... Let the fuckery ensue...

Posted

Omg, I found so much wrong with this.   First off, how narcissistic to create several emoji of your face for your app.  Girl, you aren't nearly that famous for that.  Also her constant use of Kawaii is triggering.  You want to throw that word around all the time, but don't even care to learn to say any other Japanese words.  Then there is the giveaway, I figured she would to too cheap to actually buy something for it.  Maybe her subscribers would enjoy a skype/facetime call, but it just screams so cheap to me. (Paired with the fact that they have to spend money on her app just to be entered)

Posted

You should read the comments for this video.. plus she had a tweet basically getting upset that people felt $2 was so much money for her app... I think I can find a screenshot of it.. I found that so despicable.  So entitled... narcissistic and greedy. I'd be surprised if her subscriber count and instagram following doesn't take a dive.... plus she is known for copying other youtubers. Shout out to gg.. I learned a lot about her antics by reading the forum. My friend showed me a video of hers months ago and I didn't have an issue then but after a few videos something rubbed me the wrong way...  lo and behold she had her own thread on GG. Was surprised she had a page here too...  but I posted this because this video took the cake for me.... I am so done.

mandastruecolors.jpg

Posted

besides her excessive narcissism in this video, those emotes are mad fucking ugly,,,

Posted

besides her excessive narcissism in this video, those emotes are mad fucking ugly,,,

She's gotten worse. lol. She wrote recently that Hot Topic should sponsor her for all the Lisa Frank sweaters she's help them sell... not to mention other incidences in recent times.  She is a full blown snowflake.

Posted

Okay.. I just saw this on guru gossip and this bothered me so much...it's since been deleted off of her second instagram but it kind of pisses me off. She spent over $300 on a crappy pixielocks copycat tattoo, spent all that money at Disneyworld, continues to buy high end makeup and stuff... but won't pay a vet bill? Like..wtf?

5a1cfb9fa2edb_0manda_2017-11-27-00-09-53

Posted (edited)

Okay.. I just saw this on guru gossip and this bothered me so much...it's since been deleted off of her second instagram but it kind of pisses me off. She spent over $300 on a crappy pixielocks copycat tattoo, spent all that money at Disneyworld, continues to buy high end makeup and stuff... but won't pay a vet bill? Like..wtf?

5a1cfb9fa2edb_0manda_2017-11-27-00-09-53

"im a firm believer in letting mature take its course and if its her time, its her time"???????? are you fucking serious how would you let your pet die like that when you clearly have the money to save her thats so fucking cruel this bitch does not deserve to have a pet in the first place or ever jesus christ the things she says it sickens me,,,

Edited by candy_birb

Posted

I've seen a few of her videos and she didn't seem that bad ..but know idk..

Posted

She is a snowflake.... and continues to show it more and more. And she lurks her gg thread and probably here. There is a lot I learned about her and her used to be bestie Misty... the girl is not as "sweet" as she portrays...especially letting her pet suffer like that being a cheapskate.

Posted

How I wish this thread was alive.

Posted

Oh it can be. lol. I have been keeping up with Manda and.... here are a few updates that we can discuss. She quit her part time job at the bakery she worked at because she claimed she was gaining weight and felt that needed to lose weight so she quit.... and is now deciding to sell lewds on an OnlyFans. I am honestly.. truly not surprised. I was mostly waiting on the when not the what. Throughout her time of running her channel there were some tell tell hints she would eventually go down this road. She sort of told on herself but would backpedal or would try to conceal a lot of things.. like.. her interests in Furry and DDLG stuff. She has a separate channel showing her Fursona that she doesn't include on her main I suppose due to the stigma associated  with Furries.

And in an old Dollar Tree Haul she bought "pacifiers/binkies (to all the UK people)"  and tried to play it off that she just thought they were cute and she would re-purpose them to make earrings or something...but let's be real.... those were not for earrings. She apparently follows a few DDLG accounts or did... there is a lot more about these things on her GG thread so.. even two years ago.. she was slowly trying to "come out" of her shell and move towards adult content. The Adore Me sponsorships... it was clear she had struggled straddling the fence between trying to keep her Youtube revenue by keeping it "PG/PG-13" especially considering a lot of her followers are minors but... with her views continuing to dwindle and her desire to not work a normal job... it was only a matter of time.

Aside from her skin walking other people who have lower followings, she is engaged to long term boyfriend Alan whom..she admits she has a tracker on his phone....and her justification was in case there is an emergency and he needs help is the reason she did it. Take that for what you will. She has recently lost weight (good for her!) and she spoke that she wanted to get more into body positivity .... and that is when on her other instagram she dropped the bomb she would start doing lewd photos which... met with some concern and a bit of constructive criticism which she didn't take well... and since then she has been non stop promoting her onlyfans as well as showing off sex toys, etc on her Twitter timeline which has made people uncomfortable... it also doesn't help her family members like her nieces follower her social media so...... and people wonder how her fiance feels about all of this. So.. now you have been caught up.

Posted

Hey , so I was friends with manda , i don’t care I’m putting this out there okay so I told her I was getting tramp and lady she was okay with it I’m getting tattooed and she says I didn’t ask her for inspiration 

the list goes on I got my tattoo for my boyfriend because he’s transgender honestly she needs to realize so much .. I even gave her the hook up for something it’s crazy never again 

my Instagram is smldisneyprincess 

Posted

Hey , so I was friends with manda , i don’t care I’m putting this out there okay so I told her I was getting tramp and lady she was okay with it I’m getting tattooed and she says I didn’t ask her for inspiration 

the list goes on I got my tattoo for my boyfriend because he’s transgender honestly she needs to realize so much .. I even gave her the hook up for something it’s crazy never again 

my Instagram is smldisneyprincess 

If I read this correctly-

• You were friends with Manda31409
  • You told her you planned on getting a Lady and The Tramp tattoo for your boyfriend and you and at first she was okay with it.
  • But then later she said to you that you didn't ask her for inspiration/permission to get it.
  • There are other things she's done but the list is too long to type.
  • You apparently gave her the hook up to something (possibly gifts or networking hook ups I assume)
  • You decided to no longer be friends with her?

Your tattoo is cute. Congrats to you and your love. Last I checked she doesn't own the rights to any Disney anything but considering she is a big ass narc, I am not surprised she thinks she owns that or anything. When in fact her Marie tattoo isn't even original since she copied off of Pixielocks (though hers isn't original either but I digress). It's laughable. Also I am not sure if you have read the guidelines here but int he future be careful posting your personal information here as if it can get you in trouble.. however due to context I understand why it was included. But just a head's up!