• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Aminyan

71 posts in this topic

Posted

Since when is she doing sex work ? I'm so surprised

Capture+_2018-04-17-11-51-00.png

Posted

Didn't she also do nude gravure in the past? Not surprised tbh. She's like the typical failed idol who turns go the adult entertainment world instead.

Posted

Yeah I think the moment she left Japan she started doing sw. I follow her on insta and I think she moved to the Uk?? Where sw is legal there. I kinda wish she stayed in Japan, but she said she started to feel really suicidal(to the point where she said she felt like literally jumping in front of a train). So i'm glad she actually made it out alive. I have nothing against sw I just liked her better as an 'idol'

Posted

Yeah I think the moment she left Japan she started doing sw. I follow her on insta and I think she moved to the Uk?? Where sw is legal there. I kinda wish she stayed in Japan, but she said she started to feel really suicidal(to the point where she said she felt like literally jumping in front of a train). So i'm glad she actually made it out alive. I have nothing against sw I just liked her better as an 'idol'

why was she suicidal? That's so sad....

I wonder what kind of sex work is she doing and why sex work. I though she went to university in Japan while also trying to be an idol.

I also think that she was sooo cute as an idol. It's a shame... 

but, if she is happy, that's the only thing that counts

Posted

why was she suicidal? That's so sad....

I wonder what kind of sex work is she doing and why sex work. I though she went to university in Japan while also trying to be an idol.

I also think that she was sooo cute as an idol. It's a shame... 

but, if she is happy, that's the only thing that counts

Don’t quote me on this because im basing this off of memory but I think she said was because she felt like she wasn’t ‘good enough’ and skinny enough. Around the time she also lost a lot of weight, again don’t quote me on this but I think she may have said she started self-harming as well? this post is either on her insta or her facebook I cant remember which. 

Posted

sorry for the thread bump but 

https://www.mimifawn.com/about-mimi

is this legit her because i know there is another girl who looks like her. If this is her i mean good on her for being confortable to do this but this is such a hard fall.

Posted

is this legit her because i know there is another girl who looks like her. If this is her i mean good on her for being confortable to do this but this is such a hard fall.

wow i wouldnt be shocked if it is actually her. she has spoken about bitcoins and sex work on her facebook page before and is currently living in london.

this is interesting but i hope it's not too dangerous to share and discuss since i've heard sex work can be dangerous >.<

Posted

wow i wouldnt be shocked if it is actually her. she has spoken about bitcoins and sex work on her facebook page before and is currently living in london.

Hidden Content

yeah its her

her separate twitter for her sex work confirming its her  https://twitter.com/Mimi_Fawn?lang=en

Posted

Oh thats def her lol I know its already confirmed but I dont see how this was a question.

I mean.... at least it looks professional. The pictures are professionally shot and the website looks good. Compared to Angela (the girl who held a grudge for 5 years and she also has a thread on here) her shit looks busted lmao and amateur-ish. I couldn't do this at all. BDSM bookings sound fun as hell tho ngl. 

Posted

Oh thats def her lol I know its already confirmed but I dont see how this was a question.

I mean.... at least it looks professional. The pictures are professionally shot and the website looks good. Compared to Angela (the girl who held a grudge for 5 years and she also has a thread on here) her shit looks busted lmao and amateur-ish. I couldn't do this at all. BDSM bookings sound fun as hell tho ngl. 

I only brought it up because there is someone else not Angela(idk who that is i know Mikey held a one too and recently came out and say she also masturbated to her :stoplz: who looks like her but yeah its confirmed to be her.

8chan confirmed it first

lolcow found the twitter.

Posted

I only brought it up because there is someone else not Angela(idk who that is i know Mikey held a one too and recently came out and say she also masturbated to her :stoplz: who looks like her but yeah its confirmed to be her.

8chan confirmed it first

tbh she probably lurks here b/c i found that twitter page yesterday and it was public but now it's private?

also i agree the photos look really nice on her page

Posted

8chan confirmed it first

Honeykittenmomo

Posted

She's a sex worker?! I thought she has a boyfriend (whom she said is a lot older than her). Wonder if her boyfriend is like her manager or something

Posted (edited)

She's a sex worker?! I thought she has a boyfriend (whom she said is a lot older than her). Wonder if her boyfriend is like her manager or something

that was also what I thought!

they are always travelling so I thought he was rich. But if she has to do sexwork... Dont think he is that rich. or he is her mannager.

Edited by m00n

Posted

Kudos for being comfortable enough to do this but OT:

wtf is a Canadian accent?? Like West Coast, Alberta, East Coast?? Is this a thing guys in Britain like because I do know ppl in Canada love a British accent even though that doesn't really exist since the accent differs from region to region