• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

173 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks to Nikita’s crappy copycat promo, I learned about this apparently decent movie... 71% on rotten tomato speaks volume lol

B01E9435-7039-425F-812D-5F4843976D12.jpeg

Posted

sadly she's only using the term "trans make up" to sell more because her products are already-seen, already-done-1000-times-before, nothing innovative .

And who even targets their make up anymore? If you like it, buy it! It doesn't matter if you're trans, black, white, gay, alien etc? just buy it if you like it lol

Posted

Thanks to Nikita’s crappy copycat promo, I learned about this apparently decent movie... 71% on rotten tomato speaks volume lol

i've watched that movie before and when i saw her hentai-ish promo vid, it totally was a rip off from angelina jolie's character.

Posted

I remember having to watch this movie in high school cause we read the Beowulf book, it's so inaccurate in comparison LMAO (though some of the songs I'm in love with) I don't know why anyone at all would even want to literally rip off the shitshow that was Grendel's Mothers appearance, just... why. Nikita you have money, no???

Posted

She wanted to go with sexy, and ended up going with cringy. Why the hell did she approve such a thing?! :phftt: 

Posted

sadly she's only using the term "trans make up" to sell more because her products are already-seen, already-done-1000-times-before, nothing innovative .

And who even targets their make up anymore? If you like it, buy it! It doesn't matter if you're trans, black, white, gay, alien etc? just buy it if you like it lol

I think the point of targeting makeup towards certain groups is that those certain groups usually can't find items that meet their specific needs in mainstream makeup.

Posted

I think the point of targeting makeup towards certain groups is that those certain groups usually can't find items that meet their specific needs in mainstream makeup.

I get it if she actually did pull out something that meets those specific needs but these are really some basic products , not to mention that they're also overpriced for someone who isn't an established brand .

I already saw the same products with far better quality than hers . If you follow beauty community and other brands , her brand is a joke

Posted

I get it if she actually did pull out something that meets those specific needs but these are really some basic products , not to mention that they're also overpriced for someone who isn't an established brand .

I already saw the same products with far better quality than hers . If you follow beauty community and other brands , her brand is a joke

I agree with that and think that she's doing it in a disingenuous way and not well, I was just saying sometimes targeted products do make sense. That's all

Posted

I can get behind a ~For Trans/ By Trans~ brand, and I understand the significance of an orange color corrector  (often used to neutralize the greyish tone of stubble)... but she really missed the mark in terms of a first launch. Which is nuts to me because she's literally an influencer, who should be an expert in how other successful brands strategize their product releases. There's nothing exciting about complexion products like these. I know the world doesn't need more eyeshadow palettes or lip sticks, but mama could've showed out with something a little more glitzy, glam, and fun.

However, I came here to rant about her nose. Lmao. It's not the worst nose job, but the fact that she still feels the need to (poorly) contour the shit out of it makes me think maybe she should just get another rhinoplasty to achieve the shape she really wants, so she can avoid the brown stripes of death down the middle of her face? I mean, she has the money and resources for it, so why not?

Posted

EDIT: OT

I've noticed that when she's dating someone, she tags these captions like "you" "cant"  "have" "him" "honey" "just" "keep" "scrolling" "sis" "back" "the" "hell" "up"??? I'm like 

Related image

She definitely has taste for beautiful people, but imo I would want to see photos of her with her significant other rather than thirst over them. There is a wall of privacy, I understand, but I guess it's like an ad, and the SO could easily private the account? I just find it a little childish at times. 

so this guy: https://www.instagram.com/p/BsyeAs1Fz07/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=14ypaiqr6n2xk

used to be tagged by his handle @michaelyerger, and now it’s those ridiculous tags again... I thought he was a hired model for her video at first... but are they dating now?

Posted

Yep, they are dating

Posted

She wanted to go with sexy, and ended up going with cringy. Why the hell did she approve such a thing?! :phftt: 

Cause she has no sense of style or fashion whatsoever. Have you seen her box-shaped hips??

Posted (edited)

Yep, they are dating

Thanks! Wow she def has a type

ALSO, in the video did she say she was born in the year of dragon?? Chinese zodiac goes 12 years a circle, so year of the dragon would jump from 1988, then 2000, then 2012. Did I misunderstand what she was saying?? 

Edited by Meowth
More info

Posted

when you contour your nose and boobs, nikita hunny you need a better nose and boob job. your boobies look like your dragun eggs and what's up with the tag? insecure much? nobody is even going to try and steal your “man” (who looked like its against his will to take pictures with you, he looked uncomfortable imo) from you. nope no one is that desperate other than you.

Posted

Watched close to 2 mins of that video and got pissed off because she said “I grew up in the middle of no where, Springfield,VA. I was the only asian kid”. SHUT THE FUCK UP NIKITA (time stamp 1:43). I used to live in Springfield and traveled a lot to Springfield when I was younger because I have family living there and still LIVES there till this day.

Springfield  is definitely not in the middle of no fucking where (in fact Springfield is about 15-30 mins away from DC, AMERICAS CAPITAL CITY) and she definitely wasn’t the only asian kid in her school or whatever. It’s actually pretty diverse place, you have ALL sorts of ppl. The asian majority in that part is either Korean or Vietnamese (which she’s half viet). Also, she lived in a tri-state area known as the DMV short for DC,Maryland & Virginia. I’m living in Maryland now, but for me to get down to  Springfield is about 40 mins. To say she’s in the middle of no where is lies, and if her followers don’t fact check her, they could assume she does live in the middle of no where.

But hunty, over here trying to be relatable like “I got made fun of as the only asian kid” seems suspect to me. I don’t want to entirely discredit being made fun of being asian. But I certainly wanted to clarify that Springfield isn’t in the middle of no where and that Springfield and the surrounding cities has a diverse population of ppl other than white. Hell depending on the surrounding cities the 2nd biggest population of ppl are either Asians or Hispanics/Latinos.

sorry for the rant. I’m off the soap box now