• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

278 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

She uploaded a pic of her Quan Am tattoo on ig which is the Vietnamese name for the buddhist bodhisvatta figure. That was probably one of the few times she acknowledged her Viet side. There was another pic she uploaded that included her old passport that included her old last name Nguyen compared to her current one. 

Has Bretman been airing Princess' dirty laundry to Nikita that made her make jabs like that? Damn

20190731_223008.jpg

Edited by spicypoop

Posted

I don't remember everything but she shammed her body (said that she looks like a barel or sth), brought up the fact that Bretman gave money to her, told her that her body count is similar to Bretman's income (which is around $2mil), brought up the fact that her ex boyfriend cheated on her and left her, made fun of her for being late and said she should have spent that time brushing her teeth because she like skipped that part (she's got braces), even mentioned Cleo...

Wow, someone is indeed deleting all top comments, I wonder if that's Bretman, that's disappointing :/

that's some messed up shit. I read the comments and almost all the top ones are hating on nikita. honestly good for them. nikita so catty she thinks its cute, fuck off...

Posted

I don't get what they mean to accomplish by deleting the comments? I mean, people won't stop talking negative stuff... His fans are not even saying happy bday because of how shook they are lol

Posted

they will probably brush it off as jokes and just being friendly, and fans over reacted lol

Posted

nikita was getting hate so bretman edited these parts out of the video of nikita being rude. someone reuploaded them so here it is incase you missed it like i did.

Posted

nikita was getting hate so bretman edited these parts out of the video of nikita being rude. someone reuploaded them so here it is incase you missed it like i did.

i came back on here to just to say this, nikita is a BITCH oh my god

that cheating joke was so fkn rude wtf?

At the end of the day Princess has what Nikita wishes cosmetic surgeries could get her, and it really shows in this video.

Posted

Does he really think people will forget, they will drag Nikita like crazy and they should lol what a rude stanky bi*ch

Posted

Jesus Christ Nikita was a bitch in that video but that isn't surprising considering how bitchy she's been before. I feel bad for Princess especially since that was the first time she was meeting Nikita and all Nikita did was shit on her every chance she got. I mean Bretman never even went as far as Nikita did like was bringing up her ex cheating necessary, especially over a stupid game. Plus Nikita just looked disgusted every time Princess would say something or just in general, she really needs to check herself tbh. 

Posted

Bitch thinks she's a comedian. 
Meanwhile, her humor comes off as either bullying, or cringey and somewhere on the spectrum.

Posted (edited)

Princess Mae confirmed on IG by replying to someone's comment that she does love Nikita but the things she had said were unnecessary but she deleted her comment after that. Judging by Bretman's and Nikita's stories they don't really give a fuck. I really pity Princess :/

Edited by ChibiKiseki

Posted

She uploaded a pic of her Quan Am tattoo on ig which is the Vietnamese name for the buddhist bodhisvatta figure. That was probably one of the few times she acknowledged her Viet side. There was another pic she uploaded that included her old passport that included her old last name Nguyen compared to her current one. 

Has Bretman been airing Princess' dirty laundry to Nikita that made her make jabs like that? Damn

20190731_223008.jpg

as a buddhist this doesn't really sit well... it's not really a "vietnamese" thing, it's a buddhist thing. quan am isn't a "goddess", they're a boddhisatva, and buddhism tends to steer away from calling such figures gods/goddesses. i wish she did more research before doing something culturally... ridiculous. (again)

Posted

honestly youtube is a business at the end of the day: its about who you know, who has the most clout. i dont doubt bretman and princess both love nikita or parts of her, but its unfortunately smarter (and the nature of the business) for them if they dont start drama with nikita. so ignoring it and brushing it under the rug makes sense. 

she IS popular after all and can get them (esp bretman) a lot more opportunities just like he can her. it sucks because she IS so shady and problematic and unintelligent but .. i can see why they'd wanna keep everything squaky clean. i dont think bretman doesnt care, he really defends princess sometimes/when it seems he can (like when she was 16 and pregnant).

Posted

honestly youtube is a business at the end of the day: its about who you know, who has the most clout. i dont doubt bretman and princess both love nikita or parts of her, but its unfortunately smarter (and the nature of the business) for them if they dont start drama with nikita. so ignoring it and brushing it under the rug makes sense. 

she IS popular after all and can get them (esp bretman) a lot more opportunities just like he can her. it sucks because she IS so shady and problematic and unintelligent but .. i can see why they'd wanna keep everything squaky clean. i dont think bretman doesnt care, he really defends princess sometimes/when it seems he can (like when she was 16 and pregnant).

given how petty nikita is, she would drag him to hell and back if he turned on her. i don't think he would, but generally. and probably subtweet abt him a lot bc that's what she always does lol