• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

278 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I didn't see any topic on her so I decided to make one, sorry if I mess something up or there is a one on her and I just didn't manage to find it!

Nikita Dragun is a youtuber who recently has started to appear Jeffree Star's campaigns and videos, there's also some drama around her for refusing to take a picture with a disabled fan. I personally find her to be pretty,very ig "baddie" yano, but her over the top screeching in Jeffree's videos is just too much and I find myself thinking what would PULL users think of her. She has popped up in some other threads but nothing too major, so... here we go I guess?

ig https://www.instagram.com/nikita_dragun/

yt https://www.youtube.com/user/NycDRAGUN

twitter https://twitter.com/NikitaDragun

7f2d762ca6d38e5fdf59574d0f194e1c.jpg

Edited by sand guardian
wrong pic

Posted

I... I find her exasperating. Her "pussy stunting" crap plus constantly saying "sickening" is a bit too much for me. 

Posted

I... I find her exasperating. Her "pussy stunting" crap plus constantly saying "sickening" is a bit too much for me

There was a time she was less extra but it's just so much I keep thinking she's some 17yo just trying to act all tough/sexy/idk but she's 21yo ugh

Posted

I used to love her because she is part Mexican and I had someone to relate to but once i heard about how she didn't want to take a picture with a disabled fan from Jesus Kardashian then I started hating her. In my opinion she didn't have the right to do that and it's not like she is some famous youtuber. People barely even know her. I'm disappointed in her considering that she is trans and knows how others can be so rude to minorities, but she just put herself on a high pedestal. I'm so unimpressed with her now.

Posted

I recently found her through World of Wonder I believe where she played 'besties for ca$h' with Gia Gunn. And I really like watching her videos as she seems sweet however I can't really get my mind around people supporting Jeffree Star and I'm honestly thinking about unsubcribing again because of that ._.' idk
Has someone a link for the drama with the picture taking? It sounds nasty

Posted

Karina Kaboom made a video on the whole Gorda66 thing, she is a youtuber too and she asked for a photo and for some unknown reason Nikita refused. I wanted to add it to the first post I made but I really don't have that much tea on that? I've followed Gorda66 for quite a while and I am not one to be all "awww she's so sweet" but goddamn. and again, no idea why Nikita said no but this was my last straw with Nikita tbh.

Posted (edited)

I used to support and love her, but she seems to be having that "I am better than all of you" attitude lately ever since she's been hanging out with Jeffree Star. Everyone who hangs out with him, have that snobby sassy attitude which can get rude in some cases like Patrick Star's 

It's really ridiculous at how high and mighty these beauty gurus act towards their fans like they are the REASON why you are able to afford all these makeup, they are the reason why you are relevant! Without these supporters, you are absolutely nothing. SO to not want to take a simple picture with somebody who loves and supports your content just because they have a disability, is very disgusting.

Edited by ohseouls
video problems

Posted

So that's now Manny, Patrick and Nikita who Jeffree has lowkey ruined. Apparently Nikita said she isn't a psychic and didn't know someone wanted a photo with her, I just don't get the attitude, why not just fkn message the girl or idk apologise/say there was a misunderstanding. Not that hard.

Posted

I used to support and love her, but she seems to be having that "I am better than all of you" attitude lately ever since she's been hanging out with Jeffree Star. Everyone who hangs out with him, have that snobby sassy attitude which can get rude in some cases like Patrick Star's 

It's really ridiculous at how high and mighty these beauty gurus act towards their fans like they are the REASON why you are able to afford all these makeup, they are the reason why you are relevant! Without these supporters, you are absolutely nothing. SO to not want to take a simple picture with somebody who loves and supports your content just because they have a disability, is very disgusting.

Omg I thought Patrick was better than that ;-; well I guess it's true for most of these people that any little promotion or huge influence gained on the internet and other places will get to your head, being a imprudent person. I still had high hopes for him, this just ruined it for me

Posted

I actually do really love NIkita, idk, there's something charming about her.

However, I'm not happy with a) the Jeffrey star association. Gurl, you're so much better than that. But unfortunately, this is how you go famous a lot quicker .... b) that picture incident : i hope it wasnt the real reason and even tho she had an excuse, gurl. I mean, at those kind of conventions, there are basic rules. And one of them is RESPECT YOUR FANS GODDAMNIT. Idc if she was disgusted or was feeling lazy, no excuses, no reasons, you choose to be there, you gotta bring more than a fake attitude honey. 

I was never a big follower of Patrick but gurl, that video is a no-no direct. Will never see anything associated with him again. 

Posted

I can't stand her in Jeffrey stars video. She acted so fake, constantly sticking her tongue out etc. it was too much.

Posted

she should've gone to a better ffs surgeon cause her nosejob is botched lmao

Posted

I can't stand her in Jeffrey stars video. She acted so fake, constantly sticking her tongue out etc. it was too much.

About the "hiiiie" thing, i still don't know if that's really shade at kuckian? TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST I think of Alaska whenever people make their hi's long as fuck.

Posted

About the "hiiiie" thing, i still don't know if that's really shade at kuckian? TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST I think of Alaska whenever people make their hi's long as fuck.

no it's not. lol. It's just kuckian wet dream to be recognized by everyone 

Posted (edited)

To be honest I actually believe that she didn't know she wanted a picture. I follow her on snap and she actually seems really genuine with her followers. She can be extra, really annoying, and really immature tho. Like yesterday she made a snap video of her friend not wanting to turn the radio on for her and she was like "wow, Gabby, you're really going to deny me the radio right now?" And he said "how can you deny someone if they never asked you in the first place" and the camera went from him to her with that look of "yup, damn right" 100% sure this was about the scandal. I wish she could just make a video explaining her side and apologizing so everything could be dandy. But it seems as if she thinks she's above that or something.

Edited by Seolhyunari