• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos

9308 posts in this topic

Posted

the last time I watched her videos was in 2012, then I found her on Youtube lately

, and at first I thought it was Dakota.

it's the video where she's talking about her issues, it's such a pity, and yeah she was way better before, her hair is super cute by the way

I am not sure, but I think it's EOS max pure green, or the brown version max pure brown, or maybe it is the Dali serie, but this one is kind of natural, and their colors are darker not super dark but still

thank you ^^

Posted (edited)

thank you ^^

you are very welcome ^^, if you are looking for a nice brown circle lense that will blend well, I suggest you 'bella brown' it is natural and the enlargment is sublte, and it will brighten your eyes naturally if your eyes are dark, and it is cute with light eyes as well

well sorry for the off topic, I hope you'll find what you want :)

Edited by mima

Posted

her new video. its more relaxing to watch . her makeup for that wedding was uh odd.

Posted

her new video. its more relaxing to watch . her makeup for that wedding was uh odd.

Her Korean eyebag makeup always makes her look odd to me. lol I agree though, was a nice watch overall.

Posted

Hi there ! (I was on pull 1.0 before and finnally found the forum again)

I don't think she had a jaw surgery, the bandage are pretty hard to hide I think; plus 1 month seems a little bit fast for such an invasive procedure >__<

@lisa the picture that you said was taken in Honk Kong was actually taken in Japan, in Yokohama (the blue street sign is actually whrite in Japanese)

Or do you mean that the time she was living in Honk Kong she went in Japan and this is a pict from her trip ?

btw sorry for my bad English (⌒-⌒; )

Healing process for the jaw surgery is from 2 weeks to 2 months. One months in enough.

And lol, you're looking at the wrong picture :D First read the text, then look at matching pictures under the spoiler. The one you're thinking of is in Kabukicho, Tokyo.

I was talking about the following, which was taken when she was living in Hong Kong:

image.jpg

Posted

@lisa Oups my bad, I mixed up the pictures :alpacaworry:

but I can swear it's Yokohama China town and not Kabukichou, if you look in google image for "yokohama chine town" or in japanese "横浜チャイナタウン" you will find the gate where she is standing in the pict !

Anyway I'm still pretty sure she didn't go as far as doing invasive surgery like jaw shaving :alpacaworry: But I think she use a lot and a lot of fillers, in Tokyo there's a lot of clinic where tou can have fillers really easily for less than 40 000yen, like this one: http://www.coquelicot.co.jp/e/treatment/ha.html

Posted

@Miko It is obviously China town, I agree, but I can not bet it's the Yokohama one. Buildings next to entrance look different in google image and in Taylor's picture. I remember one girl commented on Taylo'r Instagram to be careful in Kabukicho, but maybe it's was comment on some other picture from those days. I also remember Taylor posted picture of Godzilla, that's definitelly not Yokohama, but I can not swear it was the picture we're talking about, since at that time she took so many same looking pics, and I'm not from Tokyo, so I don't know where exactly it was taken.

But what is sure, it was in Japan :P

Posted (edited)

I don't understand why we barely see her dress in the wedding vlog video. I would have liked to have seen her do her makeup, but maybe that was too difficult to film, ok. Still, no reason to rapidly cut away from the full-length shot of her "look." We never saw the whole thing (because she was turning so quickly) or any details of the dress -nothing! What did she want to hide? so weird.

I also thought it was a tiny bit weird that her dress seemed, well, almost white. Personally, I think rules about how to dress at weddings are silly, but I probably would have chosen a dress that wasn't almost white.

Edited by bountyhunter

Posted

this is OOT

what makes her a snowflake? Okay I get she copies the "snow flake elf goddess" she looks good in her videos and interviews and seems nice and doesn't have that aggressive past like dekota. I don't get it. 

Posted

Everytime somebody said that she uses photoshop she said its just the angle, lighting and she likes to play with makeup. Of course that takes also a huge part to make her photos look like that, but she is also shaping her jawline and enlarges her eyes and so on. She says she never would alter her appearance because she is a model and it doesnt make sense to her to manipulate her pics. But you just need to compare her new phtos to these ones her:

http://www.bnmmodels.com/models/women/Taylor-R

And in the old forum we also had screenshots from her Videos where you can see that she edits her body too. Heavy blurry and jumping body part etc.

So in short: She lies about using photoshop and says that is her natural face.

tr.png

Not a good example because its not the same angle. But maybe you get the idea that she uses photoshop!

Posted

Ah, or you can compare these candids (rigth, and middle with her selfies now) with her selfies now (page 6 from this tread):Com.png.8c25d10df8d4f1185225f62a36b63849

I think if she would just say "Yes I'm using photoshop, you cant look like this just by angle and lighting", It would be great, because she really doesnt have much Drama going on.

Damn I cant correct my grammar and other mistake becaue if I want to edit my post, a Dakota pic appeares. So just ignore the mistakes lol

Posted

New low quality video advertising low quality shop Plaza Ginza.

Screenshots in spoiler to not freak you out.

NGgi5gK.jpg

3NfbCpF.jpg

kXN4v9l.jpg

RvVdLSu.jpg

Posted (edited)

Oh you found this video! Great :D

tay.png

seems totally legit that its just lighting and angle

i have to say again that its kind of sad that she can never show the final results of her model work to her fans. Most of the time she only shows photos from a shot which are far away so that you can barely see her face. The only thing I can remember she once posted on her media accounts was one picture out of the Zipper magazine.

Edit:: I have to correct myself, she posted the Video. I am really surprised because the difference is obvious but maybe she thought she is moving all the time and nobody can see her face clear enough to noticed it. And again she just answerd ( on IG ) a question which is important that the video doesnt belong to her and that you can find it on Plazas channel.

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

@Mr.Takeo

@*horizon*

Not admitting Photoshop and being Dakota copycat are definitely not the only reasons why Taylor is a snowflake.

Some of other reasons:

- posting how she doesn't weigh herself but within one day writes a post where she says "when I want to loose few pounds"

- asking people to advertise her on their profiles so she will follow them, then deletes all people she followed so her following number is 0

- stating for magazines how she doesn't eat meat because she lives healthy, then posting pics of meat (make up your mind about advices, what's your point Taylor?)

- comments she answers the most are negative ones (like "you look unhealthy skinny", and then she makes her fans harrass that person so in the end even person applogizes

- constantly lies about and hides her height and age

- says she films and edits (but not edit in Photoshop way, no no) all her videos by herself, and takes all the pictures by tripod, but on some you can clearly see a shadow of another person taking those "selfies", also "tripod" is shaking in some videos, like a human arm, and you can see both of her hands in video, so it's not Taylor

- always travel all over the world with her "tripod" (which is obviously tripod-san, and judging by the shadow, it's a man)

I almost forgot gem from her interview

- "I suit Asian men more than Western men because of my image. Western men may find me a bit weird.

Most of the time, I’m attracted to Asian guys. My ex is Asian too."

Posted

@lisa thanks for collecting the other evidence for the her as a snowflake. I knew you would remember everything!:lamaheadshake: