• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Taylor R - videos

9310 posts in this topic

Posted

I hope the mods will close this thread soon cos YouTubeAddict has derailed it to the point of no return.  

Posted (edited)

i hate all the orbeez videos, one is more than enough and why did she wait so long to do that kind of a video anyway? She really needs to get her she together. Like what kind of channel is she going for? Random content channel? Like i know pre-teens watch her videos so they don't care what she pulls out of her ass, but jeez make some effort since it is your job.

Sit down and figure out what direction you are aiming for regarding your channel Saltay, because at the moment it is a mess.

I hope the mods will close this thread soon cos YouTubeAddict has derailed it to the point of no return.  

Stop derailing the thread. That conversation is over so move on.

Edited by Iagzie

Posted

On the other hand... I don't care that people say bad things about her... I may disagree... but I don't care... Some things though  are off-limits  Like sex Life if she hasn't leaked nudes or sextapes, Personal Info from friends/lovers / family and finances.... and that is valid for other Youtubers as well, it's not because I like her vídeos or her personality, I'd say those are off-limits for anyone on PULL, even those I dislike.

I agree with you. Yes this is place to gossip but sometimes i feel like people try to make gossip about everything way too hard (like the wondering have taylor changed her dog into another one even she just looked different because of the trim lmao). I dont also get what her sex life has to do with anything really and why it matters and why on earth someone here is intrested about it :beardo:. I am not Taylor fan but i just wish the discussion would stay on her videos and other content and not go into most random things that has nothing to do with things she posts. 

I have not watched her latest video because it seems to be (again) one boring challenge thing and what I read here it dont seem worth watching. I wish she could make video for example about her favorite places in Japan, that would be more intresting than these challenges or daily vlogs without anything intresting! 

Posted

Hello!

Users who were massively derailing have been taken care of. Thanks.

Posted

Yeah, i think I might want a new thread... we really really really need to separate the videos and the general discussion. 

Posted

Taylor's boots video has surpassed 600k views :o(and now there are many comments not related to Taylor at all, like arguing that Rihanna wore such boots before Kendall). That's a first video to get so many views since the house tour - looks like Taylor finally jumped on a trend right in time and not too late. Maybe it will finally encourage her to choose trends wisely.

Posted

Taylor's boots video has surpassed 600k views :o(and now there are many comments not related to Taylor at all, like arguing that Rihanna wore such boots before Kendall). That's a first video to get so many views since the house tour - looks like Taylor finally jumped on a trend right in time and not too late. Maybe it will finally encourage her to choose trends wisely.

I think it has to do with her clickbait title...had she named it "DIY Kendall Boots" it would not have received as many views

Posted

and maybe also encourage her to put trend vids out while they're still relevant!

Posted

I think it's because she's so much in love with the Kardashians. I don't get why she likes them in the first place, they are so uninteresting ( I do love the makeup though).

Posted

After reading through the (relevant xD) comments, I think it's probably best to leave little to no summary. I also don't know what we would include in a summary for the video thread, so the pinned summary thread will suffice.

I'm locking this thread. Please go here for the new videos thread. :)