• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Taylor R - videos

9308 posts in this topic

Posted

Pro-taylor post with no-backups whatsoever. But got major likes. Nothing about this is legit. It seems like it's written by some dim-witted 14-year-old fan and it gets major likes. PULL has dropped so much in quality.

Just FYI, that post was a joke making fun of people who whiteknight Taylor.

Posted

I swear to God... 

>famous than her

>Omg respect his privacy 

enjoy your Taylor fan club.

OMG exactly. PULL is Taylor's fan club. You get major dislikes too from Tay minions. This is what PULL HAS become, attacked by Tay worshippers. Swat them off! Why can't we discuss her bf, why can't we share info, just because he wanna stay anonymous (does he pay us by the hour to respect his views?) If he wants to keep a lowkey life, why date a youtuber, why date a controversial white model? Why reveal part of yourself on youtube (which would spark curiousity naturally!) Stay being a CEO who dates someone his age and not a fame-whore and no one will try digging up your life, just like no one will be ever digging up about mine. SO SICK OF PULL.

Posted

@YoutubeAddict you said you were leaving PULL .. why are you still posting? 

Posted

This is a gossip website, so naturally most people want to gossip. Positive comments aren't against the rules, but only singing praise for a person isn't really the purpose of this website. So if that's what you want to do then perhaps a more appropriate place where you'll find more people who think like you would be in her YouTube comments.

I'm not only here for Taylor, I don't always praise her, and I think this site is not only about gossip, it's about apreciating someone's work as well. Nyx didn't tell me to go Elsewhere, I'd suggest you to not speak on her behalf. I don't always praise her, and I discuss other topics,... hating just for hating on the other hand is pretty pointless...

Let's get back on Topic: What did you think of her Last vídeo with Sharla?

Posted

Ok wowowowow so I make a reply expressing my opinion in a flippant tone regarding Taylor's sex factor and people here blow up (calling it "irrelevant"). :hurrplz: Yet, some of you LOVE to literally nitpick every single thing about her including her fuckin dog. That's rich, give me a break LOL 
Special shout out to @sadpeach and @Scripteladora who want to shade me in their sidebar conversations. PM me if you really feel the need to talk about me :feelgood:

I have a right to express my opinions of a PUBLIC FIGURE within forum rules. If it makes you uncomfortable then so be it; some of you all love to fall under groupthink, but I keep it 100% critical thought and independent analyses/speak my mind. Part of being a feminist is sexual liberation anyway. And my comment to @AppleCrumble was simply pointing out (in a NON-SERIOUS TONE) that I personally dont see Taylor as "sexy deviant", but rather as a "naive girl next door goodie two shoes". 

Funny how the public image she wants to portray in videos is how she is a relatable, nice big sister yet ADMIRES the Kardashians, who achieved their fame from KIM MAKING A SEX TAPE. How's the cognitive dissonance, Taylor and certain PULL members?

Another great post which get tonnes of dislikes for God knows why

Posted (edited)

I'm not only here for Taylor, I don't always praise her, and I think this site is not only about gossip, it's about apreciating someone's work as well. Nyx didn't tell me to go Elsewhere, I'd suggest you to not speak on her behalf. I don't always praise her, and I discuss other topics,... hating just for hating on the other hand is pretty pointless...

I have seen you dictate rules to people nonstop for days now and someone says something to you about how it's not against the rules to post negative opinions and you pull the, "you're not a mod" card? Please, stop being a hypocrite and please stop white knighting. You have been complaining about your downvotes from "the same people" over and over and it's not because people are out to get you.. It's because you are being a preachy white knight who is constantly trying to shame people for being critical. You're sucking the fun out of everything.
Edited by Spooky Moon
spacing issues

Posted

I'm not telling you that you HAVE to leave, nor am I speaking for Nyx, I'm just saying that if you don't like people criticizing Taylor then maybe you shouldn't frequent her threads because most people are going to say negative stuff. 

To be on topic: I think her last video was really boring. I'm so sick of the orbeez stuff. It was also pretty gross.

Posted

This is a gossip website, so naturally most people want to gossip. Positive comments aren't against the rules, but only singing praise for a person isn't really the purpose of this website. So if that's what you want to do then perhaps a more appropriate place where you'll find more people who think like you would be in her YouTube comments.

Please tell me what's the clear difference between positive comments and singing praises. It's singing praises everywhere. If PULL's mod is doing nothing, us real people who 'criticise' Taylor will leave this site and this site will be nothing but a "I <3 you, Taylor forum". We'll see how long will that survive.

@YoutubeAddict you said you were leaving PULL .. why are you still posting? 

I can post how much I want before I do that. And who are you questioning my actions? Don't attack people personally on PULL.

I always have a point to hate, I write in long paragraphs and shared my views and opinions, always, so take a look.. When we are bashing Tay, someone like you needs to switch the topic, how nice. 

I have seen you dictate rules to people nonstop for days now and someone says something to you about how it's not against the rules to post negative opinions and you pull the, "you're not a mod" card? Please, stop being a hypocrite and please stop white knighting. You have been complaining about your downvotes from "the same people" over and over and it's not because people are out to get you.. It's because you are being a preachy white knight who is constantly trying to shame people for being critical. You're sucking the fun out of everything.

Finally someone who gets it.

Posted (edited)

Edited by strawberrysweater
Sorry, this post got fucked up after I tried editing it. Reposted below. vvv

Posted

I'm not telling you that you HAVE to leave, nor am I speaking for Nyx, I'm just saying that if you don't like people criticizing Taylor then maybe you shouldn't frequent her threads because most people are going to say negative stuff. 

To be on topic: I think her last video was really boring. I'm so sick of the orbeez stuff. It was also pretty gross.

Im so sick of the orbeez stuff and it's so boring I have no opinions about it.

Posted

Please tell me what's the clear difference between positive comments and singing praises. It's singing praises everywhere. If PULL's mod is doing nothing, us real people who 'criticise' Taylor will leave this site and this site will be nothing but a "I <3 you, Taylor forum". We'll see how long will that survive.

I was trying to say that people can say positive things sometimes and it's totally fine, but ONLY saying positive things (AKA "singing praises," AKA whiteknighting) isn't what the website is for. Sorry if I used a weird expression!

Posted

You are being selective though ... There are plenty of people who criticize Taylor who get plenty of upvotes. I see AppleCrumble criticizing Taylor and getting 20+ upvotes for it .. why aren't you talking about that? 

People downvoted the post about Taylor sucking/riding a D cos nobody wants to get that image in their head .. like nobody wants to hear about Taylor's periods and pimples, it's just TMI.

Posted

About the Orbeez I also thought that it was a bit gross considering they've been sitting there for so long... also that thing may be Toxic for all we know...Can't imagine how much they spent on those either... really hope she recycles them for flowers and stuff

On the other hand... I don't care that people say bad things about her... I may disagree... but I don't care... Some things though  are off-limits  Like sex Life if she hasn't leaked nudes or sextapes, Personal Info from friends/lovers / family and finances.... and that is valid for other Youtubers as well, it's not because I like her vídeos or her personality, I'd say those are off-limits for anyone on PULL, even those I dislike.

Posted

I hope the mods will close this thread soon cos YouTubeAddict has derailed it to the point of no return.  

Posted (edited)

i hate all the orbeez videos, one is more than enough and why did she wait so long to do that kind of a video anyway? She really needs to get her she together. Like what kind of channel is she going for? Random content channel? Like i know pre-teens watch her videos so they don't care what she pulls out of her ass, but jeez make some effort since it is your job.

Sit down and figure out what direction you are aiming for regarding your channel Saltay, because at the moment it is a mess.

I hope the mods will close this thread soon cos YouTubeAddict has derailed it to the point of no return.  

Stop derailing the thread. That conversation is over so move on.

Edited by Iagzie