• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos

9308 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I think a summary would be useful because there are often new members asking. Most of these posts are actually people explaining to others what has happened (insert certain event/video here). :alpacawink:

What did you imagine a summery would look like? Because19/20 times nothing happens in her vlogs, it's always thoughlessy blabbing/eating out/showing off rosie/shopping and even if it's not that it's usually not noteworthy.

Tbh I don't see purpose in opening a new topic just because this one has 600+ pages. If anything it might be nice to start fresh and leave this doxxing drama behind.

I don't think there is a set guideline of how one should behave in a sugar daddy/baby relationship :D

Does he fund her lifestyle, shopping and living expenses? Yes
Did she most likely gain leverage by being in a relationship with her boss? Yes

I don't think this would all be such a big deal if Taylor was just honest from the start. The fact that she keeps trying to pretend to be someone else does her more harm than good. I honestly don't think he cares if he is on camera, he certainly isn't shy being in the limelight; however, this would upset the manufactured image Taylor is trying to portray of being genuine and self-sufficient.

Yeah but a sugar relationship can be broken off by either party at anytime. It wouldn't be convenient for them to be living together when in a relationship that offers as little security as a sugar relationship does. + it's common for baby's to have more than 1 daddy's and vice versa. All added up imo it just doesn't seem logical for them to be in a sugar relationship but perhaps the relationship originally started out as such.

Edited by Couture

Posted

I say start up a new video thread! :alpacawink:

And a summary would be nice to catch people up to speed. 

Posted

A new video thread would be a great idea. I think it would divert all the chatter about Elbow-San to the general thread and the video thread would actually serve its purpose - to talk about videos. A fresh start is needed and 600+ pages is too cluttered.

And I'm not really sure on what the summary would entail? A summary of Taylor herself or the videos? A summary of Taylor would be good for new-comers but doesn't really seem necessary since there is a summary thread. If it's just a broad overview of her videos that seems fine. But if it's a little more detailed... I don't even know how one could go into detail about her videos:alpacadone: 

Posted

Summary should be left to the general thread, and well the actual summary page tbh. 

Maybe just link the Summary page in the OP with some links to notable videos ( I.e Old or cringe or ones with high friction ) for new members to be redirected too. Perhaps with a notice requiring new members to at least skin thru before joining any topics. 

If the summary thread could also however be looked over and edited when updates arrive would also be key. I think the Moneybag-san info should be added to a certain degree, like specify that she was his employee, but give no names of company or his name. ( until its released by Taylor herself ). 

Posted

Also what could save a lot of pages is delete any non-vídeo Comment

Posted

I guess a new thread would make sense. maybe not a summary but more of a recap so old stuff doesnt just get repeated ín a new thread. 

Posted (edited)

yea...it's concerning how fame thirsty she is.....:/

Yes....i think it has to do with elbow-san being back in town. I can't imagine Taylor riding/sucking a D to be honest. She can't handle a victoria secret corset....you really think she has good sex skills?

Not sure why in PULL, when there's a bad comment about Tay, there's immediately so many downvotes??? I see your post has 32 downvotes and I was incredibly shocked. Just as my other posts against Taylor. So, isn't PULL a gossip website anymore? Why is it infiltrated by Taylor's fans now? With people backing her up all the time and this site is no longer useful for anything. If you guys wanna see people compliment Tay, why not read her video comments? Why come all the waaaay here, create a profile to downvote anti-Tay comments. I am leaving this site because it's getting Taylor minions have infiltrated it and no one (no moderater) is trying to put a stop to it. I am tired, you guys speak up to Taylor like she is an angel, whoever praises her get major upvotes, whoever diss her get major downvotes except all those Sans Pareil who will get upvotes anyway regardless. Pretty sure I will get plenty of downvotes on this one for people who try to suck up to Taylor. Bye guys. This is not a gossip, honest opinion, informative criticism anymore. It's Tay's second video comment section. Go on sucking up her to her guys!! 

(p/s: I highlighted about her troubling relationship and all I get is hate. Now you see, there's proof! Go hide in the hole now, those who preach how their relationship stemmed from love. Are you kidding me? Taylor would never date someone like moneybag if he didn't have money $$! I think I deserve a chance to back myself up.)

Edited by YoutubeAddict

Posted

It's not because it's  negative, it's downright disrespectfull and mean, would have downvoted it as well if I found it in The Kanadajin3 thread or any other I dislike

Posted

It's not because it's  negative, it's downright disrespectfull and mean, would have downvoted it as well if I found it in The Kanadajin3 thread or any other I dislike

Why don't you look through the threads. Posts that sang praises get major upvotes and post that reveal truth about Tay get major downvotes. You should check it out.

Posted (edited)

Why do you hate her so much? I think it's freedom of speech. Why has this fórum to be to cricticize? Can't we say good things about people too? Why do we have to find negative aspects about everyone? Can't we try and look for something positive as well? Is it a crime to like something Just because you dislike it? People who like her have every bit as much right to voice their opinions as those who dislike her. And newsflash... I0ve gotten plenty of  dislikes on some of my positive comments about her... and guess what? I move on and accept it as freedom of speech.

sorry if it's not vídeo related. I will stop feeding the t's

Edited by Scripteladora

Posted

I am leaving this site because it's getting Taylor minions have infiltrated it and no one (no moderater) is trying to put a stop to it.

As per PULL rule 17 - "

Do not post that you’re leaving. If you don’t want to be here, just leave. If you make a post saying that you are leaving, you will be banned permanently."

:alpacaworry:

Posted (edited)

Edited by Scripteladora

Posted

are you really dumb? it was her not wanting people to know she fucks her boss. You Taylor fans are like dog guards.

Another anti-Tay post which is completely true and relevant but get major dislike.

Should we all buy incense and flowers to pray to Taylor now?

Posted

Why do you hate her so much? I think it's freedom of speech. Why has this fórum to be to cricticize? Can't we say good things about people too? Why do we have to find negative aspects about everyone? Can't we try and look for something positive as well? Is it a crime to like something Just because you dislike it? People who like her have every bit as much right to voice their opinions as those who dislike her. And newsflash... I0ve gotten plenty of  dislikes on some of my positive comments about her... and guess what? I move on and accept it as freedom of speech.

/

This is a gossip website, so naturally most people want to gossip. Positive comments aren't against the rules, but only singing praise for a person isn't really the purpose of this website. So if that's what you want to do then perhaps a more appropriate place where you'll find more people who think like you would be in her YouTube comments.

Posted

Nooooo, guuuyss, you don't understand!!!11! Taylor has been working super hard for many years!!!!!1! Come on, she grabbed herself the CEO! Can you imagine how many models "haunted" after him? Her main job is keeping him! Such a hard worker!! 

Pro-taylor post with no-backups whatsoever. But got major likes. Nothing about this is legit. It seems like it's written by some dim-witted 14-year-old fan and it gets major likes. PULL has dropped so much in quality.