• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos

9308 posts in this topic

Posted

Guys, either PM each other if you want links or actually take the time to look for it on lowcow but please stop spamming the thread.

Posted

I have gone through lolcow but can't find it 

Posted (edited)

x

Edited by bunnynator

Posted

I just watched the DIY boots video.. while French Taylor is really not my cup of tea, that hair 👌 Taylor should have it like that more often

Posted (edited)

Honestly I think the main issue with people finding out who he is in relation to Taylor, is because it really backs up the (I don't like using these terms) Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby relationship.

Boss of company you work at? Check

Helps leverage your career in exchange for who knows what? Check

Eventually pays for all your utilities to look after you? Check

Tries to keep hidden from the public about your relationship? Check

Stays especially hidden at the beginning and only when Taylor starts to look more 'mature' (not 16 and dolly) will do one face reveal. 

It just seems awfully suss.........especially now Taylor's not working (one job every 6 months is not working lol and I dont count youtube because its a choice, not forced work she HAS to do) 

I really doubt they have sugar daddy/baby relationship. Yes he takes care of her financially but sugar daddies don't really live with their babies, and they definitely don't meet their family. Even appearing in her videos would be too much. And imo he was hiding himself because of Taylor cause that would make Taylor look pretty damn bad (like how this leak did). Taylor did mention going to work events with him though so I don't think he was hiding her from public, Taylor was hiding him from her audience. And it's just me but their relationship looks pretty genuine from what we've seen. Of course Taylor has been lying and in general being fake about a lot of things but that's just how it looks to me

Edited by sadpeach
sorry for continuing the topic here I just wanted to reply to this comment

Posted

^to be honest, it does look more like she was hiding him cause, let's be honest, if he was shown from the get go, anyone could find out who he was cause all his info is public. and it would make her look really bad. i mean, we know she got everything handed to her, but her fans still think she got all that by ~*working hard and being positive desu!!*~ 

anyway, i wonder what her next video is gonna be about. i'm sure she stalks both here and lolcow so she must know that we know :haiplz:

i hope she doesn't address this though. cause it's highly unlikely it would leak further from gossip sites...and i was actually starting to like her last videos, overall.

Posted

I really doubt they have sugar daddy/baby relationship. Yes he takes care of her financially but sugar daddies don't really live with their babies, and they definitely don't meet their family. Even appearing in her videos would be too much. And imo he was hiding himself because of Taylor cause that would make Taylor look pretty damn bad (like how this leak did). Taylor did mention going to work events with him though so I don't think he was hiding her from public, Taylor was hiding him from her audience. And it's just me but their relationship looks pretty genuine from what we've seen. Of course Taylor has been lying and in general being fake about a lot of things but that's just how it looks to me

I don't think there is a set guideline of how one should behave in a sugar daddy/baby relationship :D

Does he fund her lifestyle, shopping and living expenses? Yes
Did she most likely gain leverage by being in a relationship with her boss? Yes

I don't think this would all be such a big deal if Taylor was just honest from the start. The fact that she keeps trying to pretend to be someone else does her more harm than good. I honestly don't think he cares if he is on camera, he certainly isn't shy being in the limelight; however, this would upset the manufactured image Taylor is trying to portray of being genuine and self-sufficient.

Posted

^to be honest, it does look more like she was hiding him cause, let's be honest, if he was shown from the get go, anyone could find out who he was cause all his info is public. and it would make her look really bad. i mean, we know she got everything handed to her, but her fans still think she got all that by ~*working hard and being positive desu!!*~ 

anyway, i wonder what her next video is gonna be about. i'm sure she stalks both here and lolcow so she must know that we know :haiplz:

i hope she doesn't address this though. cause it's highly unlikely it would leak further from gossip sites...and i was actually starting to like her last videos, overall.

Lol her subs are stupid, think she's queen and this is a hate site.. so i doubt she'll say anything.. Plus if she did, where would she start? She would kinda fuck herself if she did explain things.. although knowing Taylor she would only tell half of the story.. so i dunno

Posted

Reminder: please go back to talking about her videos. If you want to talk about other things, use the general thread.

I would also like people to refrain from posting the lolcow thread in public. At this point in time, Elbow-san has not revealed himself so we will respect his privacy.

A whole page after and you all keep talking about the same thing. Go to the general thread or to Lolcow. Shut it.

Posted

Reminder: please go back to talking about her videos. If you want to talk about other things, use the general thread.

I would also like people to refrain from posting the lolcow thread in public. At this point in time, Elbow-san has not revealed himself so we will respect his privacy.

maybe we should close the tread,first because of the amount of pages (more than 600 pages)

and plus we could make a summary of the videos and the main infos we get FROM TAYLOR VIDEO AND THAT WILL BE ALL (for the one who still don't get it and ask for stupid link and all) 

like that have a  fresh restart. 

Cause I don't like her but I hate those kind of derailling more

Posted

Someoneplease pm me the lolcow link. I have spent about 2 hours looking for it. :/ 

Posted

Guys, either PM each other if you want links or actually take the time to look for it on lowcow but please stop spamming the thread.

@NotTaylorR 

Posted

600 pages is long for a video thread. I don't think we need a summary, but it could be useful so I'm open to other people's opinions on this. So I'd like to ask 2 questions:

1) do we want a new video thread and
2) if so, do we want a summary in the new thread?

Also anyone talking about anything not related to her videos after this post is going to be permabanned. Derailing has gone far enough.

Posted

I think a summary would be useful because there are often new members asking. Most of these posts are actually people explaining to others what has happened (insert certain event/video here). :alpacawink:

Posted

I think we should have new video thread because people just look at the page number and don't even bother to go a few pages back before asking about something that was already talked about. But I don't think summaries of her videos are necessary cause in a lot of them nothing happens. And the info that is important could be added to the general Taylor summary thread