Taylor R - videos

9309 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

can someone help me find elbow-san too? in private message or something i never go on lolcow its hard for me to read the thread lol :(

-i found it

Edited by potatofries

Posted

I wonder what attracted Elbow-san to her? Is it her looks? But then there are so many girls prettier than her. Is it her personality? I am pretty sure there are tons of models with bubbly personality. Honestly, I don't think he had some sort of fetish on school girl look. Is Tay his beard? Cause he looks hella gay (sorry for being so stereotypical). I wouldn't be surprised. 

Posted

I wonder what attracted Elbow-san to her? Is it her looks? But then there are so many girls prettier than her. Is it her personality? I am pretty sure there are tons of models with bubbly personality. Honestly, I don't think he had some sort of fetish on school girl look. Is Tay his beard? Cause he looks hella gay (sorry for being so stereotypical). I wouldn't be surprised. 

you could ask what attracts any couple to each other? 

Posted

im suprised elbow-san even puts up with her. Some people argue hes 'homely' he has a 'fetish' whatever but he clearly is more accomplished than her. he has fame, wealth, superiority, recognition, and ig a 'pretty gf' 

taylor really devalues and discredits him in her videos, shes almost stealing his credit imo. Her 'hard work' and love for 'steve jobs' is all him. In her videos elbow-san is just her 'quiet bf' when he rly is more than that. Youtube is just a way for taylor to get attention and feel better for herself 

Posted

Money

Posted

Money

No, what attracted Elbow to Taylor

Posted

I said this on another thread and will say it again: you guys should respect his choice, if he dont wanna be in videos why you have to stalk every information about this man you can find? Yes he is Taylor's boyfriend but you cant use that as an excuse. I think it's really pathetic at some level how you are so desperate to find out his job and everything just to gossip. Just leave it ¬¬

This! At the end of the day Taylor is just a youtuber so her private life shouldn't be so heavily scrutinized - even if her bf helps her job-wise. People are giving her way too much credit with how important and influential she is to her "audience" lol. This whole leak reeks of the Mimei drama; it had to have come from someone who knows her personally and who else that close to her would do that to her? Honestly how could any outsider put it together, even though it was a such a close connection it wasn't obvious whatsoever! Also the timing of the leak is pretty suspect... Shortly after Mimei/PDR's passive agressive videos and twitter beef just seems like too much of a coincidence. 

Posted

Probably why people go for fake girls in the first place, because they'll do whatever they want for a dollar. 

Taylor by the look of what I've seen, pampers him how he wants (the valentines day stuff, to me that video was MEGA artificial). She's again, a white, pale skinned, skinny girl whos insecure about herself, easy manipulation fodder (not saying he does, but she is) he dresses her how he wants by buying her stuff. She's a 'trophy wife', she's conventionally attractive by Chinese standards. He might have a younger girl fetish thats for sure honestly, since you said he has other options so as dug up, he's known about her since 2012 and funded her during the dolly days so maybe that was his thing and why she continues to get cheek fillers and the huge alien eyes which are typical of the 'baby' look.

This is of course all speculation, I don't know them personally etc :alpacafedup:

This! At the end of the day Taylor is just a youtuber so her private life shouldn't be so heavily scrutinized - even if her bf helps her job-wise. People are giving her way too much credit with how important and influential she is to her "audience" lol. This whole leak reeks of the Mimei drama; it had to have come from someone who knows her personally and who else that close to her would do that to her? Honestly how could any outsider put it together, even though it was a such a close connection it wasn't obvious whatsoever! Also the timing of the leak is pretty suspect... Shortly after Mimei/PDR's passive agressive videos and twitter beef just seems like too much of a coincidence. 

This whole forum is about scrutinizing people's lives, its a gossip forum about internet 'celebs' lol, no one here has said his name, his company nor any details that would ellude to such, we are simply discussing new things that involve TAYLOR herself, we're not discussing him, his company, just things that relate back to Taylor.

Thing that relates to Taylor: 

Oh the rich guy might be with Taylor because she's pretty by asian beauty standards.

Things that do not relate to her:

So do you think moneybags-san would choose another girlfirend?

As long as people arent going after him and his personal things, its fine I'm pretty sure. We can speculate how we want. And yeah it is suss about the Mimei/PDR thing but unless IP's are pulled we'll never know. 

Posted

No, what attracted Elbow to Taylor

Oh right, well she's young attractive blonde chick

Posted

it is hypocritical because taylor always does / says this motivational " inspiration"  stuff but come on at least let the girl live. its not like she's hurting anyone ( not that i know of) with who she decides to be with. okay so he's the ceo of the company she worked for and because of that she gets more opportunities. i don't see anything morally wrong with it. she may be accomplishing her goals differently from other people but in my eyes its not wrong per se. different people approach life differently. dont crucify the girl for it...

Posted

Can we all go back to keeping this thread about Taylor's videos? This kind of talk belongs in a different thread.

Posted (edited)

can someone help me find elbow-san too? in private message or something i never go on lolcow its hard for me to read the thread lol :(

-i found it

Sorry to be a pain, would it be possible to PM to me, too? I've just been on lolcow and...yeah I'm probably not gonna be able to navigate through that.

Edit: On Topic: I don't know why she bothered to post the Orbiez thing? Who would really sit and watch that?

Edited by pryn

Posted (edited)

Could someone send me the lolcow link too? Thanks in advance! I've tried finding it to no avail.

Anyway, about the sugar daddy thing. Elbow-san did visit her family in Canada. As I understand it, that's not typical sugar daddy behavior.

I'm leaning more towards believing that their relationship is real now. It could have started as a sugar relationship, though. 

There's a good ring to that. They actually fell in love!:alpacacrush:

Got the link! Thanks again!

Edited by Cinnabun

Posted

Reminder: please go back to talking about her videos. If you want to talk about other things, use the general thread.

I would also like people to refrain from posting the lolcow thread in public. At this point in time, Elbow-san has not revealed himself so we will respect his privacy.

Posted

could i please get the link to please.