• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos

9308 posts in this topic

Posted

@Athena    *****OWNER

He owns it, not working for it, but owns it. Founded and created. 

Someone pointed out on LC that he's been sponsoring her Youtube career since 2012 .... She does have extremely old photos of her in Paris too.. I wonder for how long she's been getting the easy road to everything, she was pretty but I feel like there were far more better looking girls then her both in agencies and all together in HK.. 

@Drusilla

Doesn't really ruin Taylor's career as she doesn't really have one... Might wreck her "work hard / achieve your dreams " image though. But as long as no one here harasses Taylor nor on Lolcow its unlikely that it'll ever surface and reach her fans.  Its one thing for a fan to point out her fillers because its obvious, but for them to find out who her BF is on their own, is unlikely. 

So if Youtube isn't about the money for Taylor at all because he's beyond what anyone speculated, I suppose it really is for fame and attention. She only wants praise and admiration. 

Posted

You can also tell easily, who is Tay Lor in his friends :haiplz:

Posted

Honestly I think the main issue with people finding out who he is in relation to Taylor, is because it really backs up the (I don't like using these terms) Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby relationship.

Boss of company you work at? Check

Helps leverage your career in exchange for who knows what? Check

Eventually pays for all your utilities to look after you? Check

Tries to keep hidden from the public about your relationship? Check

Stays especially hidden at the beginning and only when Taylor starts to look more 'mature' (not 16 and dolly) will do one face reveal. 

It just seems awfully suss.........especially now Taylor's not working (one job every 6 months is not working lol and I dont count youtube because its a choice, not forced work she HAS to do) 

Posted (edited)

Ready for this big Taylor meltdown of 2017, y'all. *popcorn.gif*

Anyone else think the timing of the "discovery" of who Elbow-San is linked to PDR's threats to "take down" Mimei's supposed "bullies". I mean people have been speculating for how long about Elbow-san and about a week after Bii's dust up with PDR where he basically threatens the "fake vegans" on twitter with career ending revelations, some anyonymous person "happens" upon Elbow's identity and posts it in a forum. And it just happens to be the kind of thing that is seeming to have repercussions for Taylor's reputation.

Like someone else said, Taylor doesn't really have a career. Bii doesn't either... I mean, she probably did back in SK but in Australia all she does is attend public events for free shit. She has very low subs (33~51k), to even be taken seriously or get a serious amount of compensation for YT you'd have to have at least 100k. Like someone else also said, this information on Elbow man was apparently all free domain already, it just took someone to find them all. 

Edited by sleepmon

Posted

@Drusilla

Doesn't really ruin Taylor's career as she doesn't really have one... Might wreck her "work hard / achieve your dreams " image though. But as long as no one here harasses Taylor nor on Lolcow its unlikely that it'll ever surface and reach her fans.  Its one thing for a fan to point out her fillers because its obvious, but for them to find out who her BF is on their own, is unlikely. 

I don't think it's a "career ruiner" that the information came out, I was just quoting Duncan/PDR or parapharasing what he said or threatened. I think the timing is fishy too. 

I think people will post uncomfortable questions for Taylor and things like that, but the truth is a lot of women (and men) have had their careers boosted because of who their partners are. I'm not in the camp that thinks she chose him specifically to boost her career. I personally don't find it hard to believe she likes him, he seems pretty likable and I know a lot of women in real life whose significant others are less objectively attractive than them. It's a sad fact of the world that women are taught to value other qualities in guys but men are taught to get the best looking woman. (Of course there are always exceptions).  Elbow San isn't model material but personally I think he qualifies as "cute" if you like his type. 

Posted

the person who discovered it in lolcow never actually posted it, s/he just gave clues and hints on how to find it and someone else posted it

of course it could be Duncan/mimei going about it in a non-suscipious way but I just think someone honestly put 2 and 2 together and looked up the agency's IG account. I'm kinda surprised no one thought about it doing that before lol

Posted

Like someone else said, Taylor doesn't really have a career. Bii doesn't either... I mean, she probably did back in SK but in Australia all she does is attend public events for free shit. She has very low subs (33~51k), to even be taken seriously or get a serious amount of compensation for YT you'd have to have at least 100k. Like someone else also said, this information on Elbow man was apparently all free domain already, it just took someone to find them all. 

I was quoting Duncan/PDR or whoever originally made the threat. Obviously they thought Taylor has a career.  She has almost half a million subscribers so no she's not a top Youtuber but for someone relatively new she's building a pretty good base. 

And yes "it just took someone to find them all" -and it happened just days after the big "threat".  The timing looks bad whether Duncan/PDR had anything to do with it. After you make a threat to "take down" people, anything that happens after can be used to point a finger at the person who did the threatening. 

Public threats are never a good idea. I learned that much from watching Law And Order, lol.

Posted

the person who discovered it in lolcow never actually posted it, s/he just gave clues and hints on how to find it and someone else posted it

of course it could be Duncan/mimei going about it in a non-suscipious way but I just think someone honestly put 2 and 2 together and looked up the agency's IG account. I'm kinda surprised no one thought about it doing that before lol

No one bothered looking it up because Taylor never gave any reason to doubt her info. She said he wasn't in the world of entertainment or similar career field as her, and no one doubted her. Everyone assumed that she achieved everything absolutely on her own in HK, but now knowing that she was employed by him half of the time.. 

The fact that she lied about it is more alarming then the fact that she was employed by him. It comes off sketchy like there is something to hide or be ashamed of. Of course there would always be those few who'd say she "fuck her way there", but if she straight up said he helped her out and does indeed work in the beauty world and thats how they met... She'd be better off. Of course instead she wanted to be idolized for being a power house/girl boss and claim everything as her doing/idea/achievement/income ect. 

She shot her own foot, yet again. 

Posted (edited)

First time I let a comment! I like reading your comments, and the resume of Taylor's vlogs, because they are not always worth the watch. 

I was curious, so I checked the tread on lolcow. I saw the pictures, read the comments, and in fact, it's not Elbow-san! So, I think it would be best to stop writing these things about him, because it's not true. 

elbow_san.thumb.jpg.68fdec333d6562072e52

The same guy, 10 weeks ago.

same_guy.thumb.png.d21729d4c42c3941bfdfa

I think it's obvious that it's not Elbow-san.

Edited by Chocolat

Posted

Dammmmmmmn I haven't checked the Taylor threads in awhile mainly because her and her videos seemed pretty average lately and not worth talking about but boyyyy did shit spill

And while on the topic of the Elbow-San leaks: Part of me does feel bad for him because it appears that he really did want to remain private, but his information getting out was kind of inevitable. It was (most likely) his choice to get involved with Taylor and he did have all his information out there. And tbh I don't think it's gonna effect his job but what it will effect is how people at work view him. This has DEFINITELY changed my view on Taylor...

Posted

First time I let a comment! I like reading your comments, and the resume of Taylor's vlogs, because they are not always worth the watch. 

I was curious, so I checked the tread on lolcow. I saw the pictures, read the comments, and in fact, it's not Elbow-san! So, I think it would be best to stop writing these things about him, because it's not true. 

elbow_san.thumb.jpg.68fdec333d6562072e52

The same guy, 10 weeks ago.

same_guy.thumb.png.d21729d4c42c3941bfdfa

I think it's obvious that it's not the same guy.

Clearly you didn't finish reading the thread, or atleast to the point where the real reveal was done. 

Please don't post before you actually do research and carefully read thru things. Go finish reading LC. 

Posted (edited)

Can anyone message me the link to this lolcow thread privately?  I've tried looking but I can't find it.  

The information is out there and everyone keeps mentioning it like its Lord Voldemort.  I might as well see what it's about before I decide what I think of things.  

Thanks if anyone can share it with me.  :)  

Update:  

Thanks.  Found it.  

I feel meh.  I already suspected these things so I'm not really surprised.  There lifestyle already hinted at this stuff.  

Edited by All Over The World

Posted

How she will react about the leak? I'm curious af!:harharplz:

Posted

Clearly you didn't finish reading the thread, or atleast to the point where the real reveal was done. 

Please don't post before you actually do research and carefully read thru things. Go finish reading LC. 

Oh, you are right! When I saw the pictures, I jumped to the conclusions. I read further, and I now know who he is. And the link with Tay work :/

Posted (edited)

can someone help me find elbow-san too? in private message or something i never go on lolcow its hard for me to read the thread lol :(

-i found it

Edited by potatofries