• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos

9308 posts in this topic

Posted

if Elbow-San can get Taylor more jobs why isn't he? She does nothing

I'm guessing either because she really messed up her face or she doesn't want to. Her face wouldn't be that big of a problem if she only did photoshoots but if anything requires her showing up in a public event it would be a big no. And maybe the only kind of events he can get require her to show herself in public. Or language is a problem. Or as I said she's fine with just doing youtube and spending her days shopping and eating at vegan cafes. Who knows but there can be a lot of reasons

Posted

Jeez another Orbeez video??? Is she being sponsored by them? I feel like that's the only reason she would make such a video (or she's trying to copy a popular YouTube who made an Orbeez video)

Posted

It's kind of disturbing that lolcow has managed to find out about Elbowsan :/ but at the same time it does make you wonder how real Taylor is with a lot of thins now. It's kind of disappointing now.

Honestly before the reveal, was she ever actually real?

It seems to me, the persona she created for social media from the very start has always been an act; from copying trends or manufacturing fake internet personalities.

We all saw through the "work hard to achieve your dreams" charade since she has money-bags to pay for everything, does sleeping with the boss to get business favors really surprise you?

Posted

Where in the world is this info on lolcow? 

Posted

It seems to me, the persona she created for social media from the very start has always been an act; from copying trends or manufacturing fake internet personalities.

We all saw through the "work hard to achieve your dreams" charade since she has money-bags to pay for everything, does sleeping with the boss to get business favors really surprise you?

Honestly it's not that surprising but I think a lot of people here view Taylor's days in Hong Kong in a more positive light. Like she was actually doing modelling work and I would assume most people thought she was getting the work herself (which I guess might still be the case but when your bf is involved in the business it looks suspicious and we'll never know). A lot of people also want Taylor to go back to her Hong Kong days because they like that Taylor. But finding out that possibly even then everything has been handed to her on a silver platter... So basically surprising? No. Disappointing? Yes

Posted

That was exactly my thought after I remembered that her and Sharla already sat in those. Oh, and Rosie as well. Ew.

They wore shorts in the bathtub, though. I see what you mean with Rosie, however. 

Posted (edited)

I'm guessing either because she really messed up her face or she doesn't want to. Her face wouldn't be that big of a problem if she only did photoshoots but if anything requires her showing up in a public event it would be a big no. And maybe the only kind of events he can get require her to show herself in public. Or language is a problem. Or as I said she's fine with just doing youtube and spending her days shopping and eating at vegan cafes. Who knows but there can be a lot of reasons

I was thinking if it had anything to do with her face then Kota's career would have died after her big reveal. I was considering that she has less jobs because after she started dating elbow san she either found it innapropriate to use him or she no longer felt the need for jobs since elbow's got money. It seems to me that Taylor's real desire is to be famous since she gained notoriety in a similar way to Kota and has a YouTube channel. She's also mentioned wanting to be a singer when she was a kid. As long as people know her from something and she's got a fan base she's probably satisfied. Modelling may have just been a stepping stone 

Edited by mochi kandi
i type too darn fast

Posted (edited)

everyone on lolcow is having a god damn fit now lmao 

taylor's face, although its kind of botched now, still looks good with the right makeup and some editing, so i honestly don't see why she couldn't still model with her bf's connections, unless it's that they want o promote "natural" beauty or whatever, bc then it would make some sense. tho i second he probably doesn't have much power outside of hk, he could easily fly her back there if it was what she super wanted to do? :alpacaconfused:

editing for agreeing with the above lol 
i think it was also a stepping stone 

Edited by littleghosts

Posted

Taylor is 'old' for a model. I think she was only successful as she was because of Elbow-san.

Posted (edited)

damn I can't believe none of us saw it coming that her bf is her previous agency's CEO and basically her boss haha

So now who knows HOW much he's helped her to get jobs back in HK, without a doubt he helped at least some. Naturally of course, if you're dating someone you'd help them out and give them some perks... but the girl just has to stop with the whole "dream it, work hard, and you'll achieve it :3!!!" tagline. No wonder she tried to keep it a secret, she's banging her boss and he was giving her jobs/paychecks haha. Plus, I guess you can say it's an ethnical issue that he showed her favoritism which isn't right for the other models.

I kinda always wondered how on earth she's keeping her modeling visa in Japan despite that she never does any modeling work, I thought her agency was just doing it out of kindness since she's financially well off to not live paycheck to paycheck and can just use her at leisure. But... obviously he has business connections and did some phone calls lol.

I think anyone would help out and give benefits to their significant other but damn... girl has had A LOT just handed to her. Plus with her being a public figure/youtuber.... and the whole 'be positive' 'work hard' nonsense she spews...just doesn't look good...... she just doesn't have any realistic perspective of the real world and that most people are struggling month to month.

I hope their relationship is genuine - but now it just looks suspicious... considering the benefits coming out of it. Keeping it a secret made it worse too. I think if she was open about it from the beginning on IG or whatever years ago so can people could've seen it naturally grow and unfold, it would've been better but that's just my opinion. She was kinda in a damned if you do, damned if you don't dilemma. 

Edited by Athena

Posted

LOL EvilMochi I recognise your avatar

Posted

LOL EvilMochi I recognise your avatar

Hahahaha I came here to say this too.

Posted

haha your avatar! 

Posted

Anyone else think the timing of the "discovery" of who Elbow-San is linked to PDR's threats to "take down" Mimei's supposed "bullies". I mean people have been speculating for how long about Elbow-san and about a week after Bii's dust up with PDR where he basically threatens the "fake vegans" on twitter with career ending revelations, some anyonymous person "happens" upon Elbow's identity and posts it in a forum. And it just happens to be the kind of thing that is seeming to have repercussions for Taylor's reputation.

Posted

i wonder if this whole Elbow-san info is gonna start leaking outside of pull/lolcow. i mean, it's public information anyway so, i guess i'm just wondering how are hard working motivated TayTay is gonna react if it gets out that she's fcking her boss to get to where she is now 

on a less petty note, i do think their relationship is genuine at this point. at least it kinda seems that way from the little bits we can see. or at least i hope they're really in love cause i don't know, i guess they deserve it anyway ^_^ 

also, about people losing their shit about Elbow-san's info. it's been there all along, his name, websites, public FB profile. literally someone just happened to post it to lolcow, but it was always available for anyone to stumble upon so, calm it.