• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos

9308 posts in this topic

Posted

this video gave me a stroke

the first thing i thought was "oh yay sharla again :alpacabored:"

and the second thing i thought was the same that guy commented "they're going from your butt to your face"
sorry, tay, that's pretty nasty dude

Posted (edited)

New video! 

New video! What are your opinions? She brought back the orbeez... 

Edited by XXVII
Punctuation edit.

Posted

@XXVII Discussion started 2 pages ago!

Posted

also, random comment which is close to my first thought:

comment.PNG

That was exactly my thought after I remembered that her and Sharla already sat in those. Oh, and Rosie as well. Ew.

Posted

if Elbow-San can get Taylor more jobs why isn't he? She does nothing

Posted

if Elbow-San can get Taylor more jobs why isn't he? She does nothing

Just a guess but maybe his sphere of influence isn't as strong in Tokyo as it is in Hong Kong? And maybe whatever opportunities he provided for her in Tokyo never panned out because she didn't bother to learn Japanese (and instead thought, pretending to speak Japanese was good enough).

Posted

You guys are being too sensitive with her sitting in those balls, it's not like she shat on them lol but that video was stupid, how are they even 30? 

Posted

Just a guess but maybe his sphere of influence isn't as strong in Tokyo as it is in Hong Kong? And maybe whatever opportunities he provided for her in Tokyo never panned out because she didn't bother to learn Japanese (and instead thought, pretending to speak Japanese was good enough).

That's true! Why doesn't he just send her back to HK lol

Posted

They sure do like to plays with tiny balls.  

:happee:

TAYLORS SEX LIFE IS IRRELEVANT YOU SICK PIECE OF SHIT /s (sarcasm tag) 9_9

Posted

TAYLORS SEX LIFE IS IRRELEVANT YOU SICK PIECE OF SHIT /s (sarcasm tag) 9_9

Lol, I don't even like Taylor that much so there's no need to go around and act like I'm her diehard number one fan just because I didn't give you a pat on the back for that post.

Posted

The real thing that saddens me is that, unless someone exposes her on her social media, she will never tell the truth about her influential bf because she believes that it will remain safely contained within pull and lolcow.

So her fans will keep being lying to and believe her false working hard persona.

Posted

Gotta say this video was kind of bland, I think what's missing is a loser challenge. They should have made the loser do some sort of challenge or dare! They should watch some Eatyourkimchi challenge videos and get some tips on how to make them more entertaining and engaging to watch.

Posted

It's kind of disturbing that lolcow has managed to find out about Elbowsan :/ but at the same time it does make you wonder how real Taylor is with a lot of thins now. It's kind of disappointing now.