• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Taylor R - videos

8208 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm getting this subtle vibe were soon to have yet another look book soon .. 

Spring + wardrobe change + her posey instagram pics ... 

* Please don't be a clutter fuck of baggy shit * 

( As for her recent vlogg.. I'm choosing to bite my tongue until the next video comes out before immediately saying she's gone back to shit ) 

( P.s about Tays eyebags.. Look at my DP and tell me that doesn't look like a vajayjay ;) )

Posted

I really like how she compiled her vlogs into one for this vlog.

The editing can be a bit better on some parts (silent intro to ColdPlay?), but it's really nice to see a compilation rather than a stretched out video of 1 day. This way it keeps things interesting. Rosie was very cute, loved her birthday. 

And best of all it  isn't 20 minutes, it's 13 minutes which is bearable :)

I agree wholeheartedly! It was engaging, interesting, and I even appreciated the artsy touches here and there. It was a beautiful Saturday here were I live and I watched while getting my container gardens setup. I wonder if she does container gardening since I hear that is popular in Japan. Anyhow, I loved the birthday cake and I am going to make one for my dog since this is her birthday month too! This is what I like about lifestyle vlogging, I get inspired to try new things.

Posted

I'm getting this subtle vibe were soon to have yet another look book soon .. 

Spring + wardrobe change + her posey instagram pics ... 

* Please don't be a clutter fuck of baggy shit * 

( As for her recent vlogg.. I'm choosing to bite my tongue until the next video comes out before immediately saying she's gone back to shit ) 

( P.s about Tays eyebags.. Look at my DP and tell me that doesn't look like a vajayjay ;) )

Looks like an alien vajayjay, may help of she's going for that otherworldly beauty type of look. I second that as well, I hope her look book isn't a bunch of overly sized clothes, seriously, is the freaking summer. Do something spontaneous :alpacawink: