• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos

9308 posts in this topic

Posted

I've been barely watching Taylor's videos also because they've gotten soooo boring. We all know she lurks this site (or so I'm pretty sure she does- she makes quite a few references) so I just wish she'd use some of our video ideas instead of being salty when someone doesn't like it.

As someone who started watching Taylor's videos from this site, I actually loved when she did lookbooks and her video at the hotel in (shiboya?) It was amazing! And is what actually made me sub to Taylor. Although it was quite basic- she does live an upper class lifestyle so I'd love to watch videos where she shows expensive hotels and restaurants! Or road trips- hell I wish she'd film herself going on an amazing trail or picnic and do sight seeing rather than going to Starbucks and shopping at the mall just to go to forever 21 :P 

Agh, her vlogs are so boring now.

That's always been her main problem, she can't go out of her comfort zone (read: tourist-friendly spots in Tokyo) because she's not speaking Japanese. Her boyfriend is a lot at work, so he can't take her somewhere constantly or rather wants to stay home which is fine. But that's why I'm suggesting Taylor to go visit Sharla or take a daytrip with her instead, something like that. Basically what Sharla/Mira used to do. Sharla's Japanese is well enough and apparently she usually has someone who's filming for her as well, so that might make some nice content for both of them.

Only thing getting in the way for Taylor might be that apparently she detests public transportation and I guess neither of those two has a driving license in Japan... (just take a taxi to the next best Shinkansen then, there's really no excuse :alpacadone:) Taylor, how about Okinawa? Seems you've never been there, take Sharla there for a weekend, you can afford it.

Posted

lol she cant handle any criticism ..

Screenshot 2017-03-13 08.09.22.png

Posted

Perfect example of how she lets her whiteknights defend her, "I think other people in this comment section said what I wanna say so I won't say any more". You haven't said anything about this, Taylor. Don't let others talk for you like that. Bet we're gonna get another super salty comment in the next vlog.

Posted

Perfect example of how she lets her whiteknights defend her, "I think other people in this comment section said what I wanna say so I won't say any more". You haven't said anything about this, Taylor. Don't let others talk for you like that. Bet we're gonna get another super salty comment in the next vlog.

And shifting the blame fot the title on Sharla. My opinion on Sharla is already not good at all, afterall she was bad-mouthing people with Mira, and her excuses were bs. But Taylor herself fits in so well with Mira-Sharla-who-can't-take-any-criticism-and-it's-never-their-fault-and-if-it-is-you-just-misunderstood-them.

Posted

now she switch the blame on sharla -.- dear tay the problem not only with this video title. 

and as i expected many of her fans defending her as its "taylor humor" and she wont talk. oh well 

Posted

I was trying to figure out who she reminds me of recently and I kinda get Marie Antoinette vibes from her. Living happily and thinking that everyone's just as happy as her, looking down at the peasants but pretending to feel for them and when someone criticizes her, she screams hater rather than listening to some relevant points. Just that Taylor doesn't show off because she still tries to be relatable (for whatever reason).

Posted (edited)

What's up with Cylarne giving downvotes to many comments? I'm bored, so I want to think this user is not a WK but Taylor herself, lol. :P:haiplz:

Edited by JaneLane

Posted

I unsubscribed. Not because of that video, I unsubscribed waaaay before. After unsubscribing the "Belle Transformation" Video, was the last Video I saw, I wanted to give her a last chance. Because I like Disney, Disney Princesses and Belle and The Biest, I expected a Make-up Tutorial, to how to look like Belle from Beauty and the Biest, but I was wrong. It's okey, Showing how to make a Belle Dress can be interessting as well, but I'm not so much into sewing. As I watched the video, I realised that she just copied the idea from Jenna Marbles Video, but she wasn't even funny. She was just talking, not really showing how the costume is made, because I didn't get an instruction....but whatever....

I'm not expecting anyting from her anymore. She lost me. I just went here, to see if she FINALLY got something interessting. A Diet Soup can be interessting, but I'm not so much into dieting, because I'm already slim. So...bye bye Taylor

And since Taylors Videos was the only Topic I've read here. I think I'm not going to look into PULL soon. Maybe If there is something new, like a new rumor or something, because you guys always seem to have a lot of knowledge about the J-Youtubers.

Posted

Why are her most of her whiteknights so... dumb? I really didnt want to use that word. They must really like their own little bubble on YouTube. I seriously don't think that these people should be so negligent of their titles and the image they project of themselves on YouTube, cause its pretty much their job. And Taytay, again, bad move letting your white knights speak for you. Its gonna come bite you in the butt someday. 

I have to say, her comment section is so much more entertaining than anything else in her videos. 

I was trying to figure out who she reminds me of recently and I kinda get Marie Antoinette vibes from her. Living happily and thinking that everyone's just as happy as her, looking down at the peasants but pretending to feel for them and when someone criticizes her, she screams hater rather than listening to some relevant points. Just that Taylor doesn't show off because she still tries to be relatable (for whatever reason).

I vote for a new nickname for Taylor! 

Posted (edited)

"TayTay-toinette: Let them eat vegan!!!" (wait people are angry, warning: not vegan)

Alternately, "Let them have clickbait!!!!!!"

to be fair she never claims to be vegan and has denied it though lol.

Yeah I'm not a big fan of her clickbait-y titles... I thought it was kind of cute and quirky when she joked about making a clickbait thumbnail for Christmas unboxing or something? That was funny, and I remember some comments saying "At least she's honest about her clickbait!" But Tay this is getting so old :'(  I know clickbait is what it is... bait... but could you at least make them a little more relevant to what you talk about in your video?? Like a dash of truth instead of whatever this weird Oooh-Sharla-is-ignoring-me-let's-go-Pokehunting-for-Sharla BS. Without trying to be like Tay though I do agree with what other people have put forward about the danger of clickbait for Taylor.

Please for your sake Tay take their advice! It's actually constructive for your channel esp if you plan to keep vlogging in HK/Canada/wherever. 

Edited by pomelo
added a little bit of thought on the clickbait title

Posted

1489383223053.thumb.png.4e52d8cad3992560

So according to Lolcow this says that Taylor has been casted to be in another drama .. ? So perhaps we will have interesting videos to come with behind the scenes and maybe ... just maybe she'll learn some fucking Japanese .. ( How does she get casted without knowing any Japanese to begin with ) She'll be in another production with the older guy in this picture. 

Guess thats what all the "meetings" were about. 

( Can't wait to see Kooters and Kaka seething about this ) 

:almost_unibrow:

Posted

So according to Lolcow this says that Taylor has been casted to be in another drama .. ? So perhaps we will have interesting videos to come with behind the scenes and maybe ... just maybe she'll learn some fucking Japanese .. ( How does she get casted without knowing any Japanese to begin with ) She'll be in another production with the older guy in this picture. 

I'm surprised Taylor hasn't said anything about it

Posted (edited)

Uuughghhhh, it really says she got casted again... And that it's a drama with Takenaka Naoto (guy in the middle) who she co-starred with already. It doesn't state the title of the drama though? Usually the drama gets announced first and then the actor. I checked Takenaka's Japanese Wiki page and there's nothing about a drama yet, so is this even official yet? News pages say nothing either, I wonder if there's been an ok to announce that already at all or if the agency simply blurted it out a week ago.

Edit: There's a Netflix drama called 野武士のグルメ which he stars in, but that's starting on Friday already, 17th March, so that would be a bit late to promote, considering  the actual news about it came out end of last year/beginning of this year. But maybe her role is so tiny and short that they simply squished her in. Guess we'll see because it's supposed to be one of the worldwide Japanese shows on Netflix.

Edited by Qualle

Posted

I thought it was a buzzfeed video.

^well at least she's showing she's not just average on the financial status, EH?

Posted

I thought it was a buzzfeed video.

Over 18 minutes video, and for what? The actual strawberries only appear after almost 8 minutes in. And the tasting of them lasts only until the 15 minute mark (with a lot of repetition a la Kim about how it tastes) . The rest of the video is a usual boring vlog feat Sharla. 

At least a buzzfeed video would have been shorter, and probably focused more on strawberries.

Maybe Tay will change the title again.