• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos

9308 posts in this topic

Posted

New video

Summary:

Talks about how today is the day she's finally going to buy a slow cooker

Complains about BIC CAMERA - ビックカメラ for 3-4 minutes

Says she just wants to go in, get the slow cooker and leave

Goes there with elbow-san, there are no slow cookers, but manages to buy something anyway

Says Japanese schoolbags are expensive (around $600)

Comes home and plays the flappy bird voice controlled game

Opens mail

Eats desserts 

Says she missed Kylighter (kylie jenner's new highlighters) release date, and talks about how she made a DIY highlighter with pink and white eyeshadow - the same eyeshadow she uses for her aegyo sal 

Shows her makeup removing products 

Says she likes to watch vlogs in the morning, main-style videos in the late afternoon, family vlogs at night time in the bath

Says she has a great idea for a main video but needs to buy a few more items for it

Bath bomb

Posted

Over. Twenty. Minutes. Is all I'm gonna say about that.

Posted

I think the title was pretty misleading, it would have been better if she'd put it as shopping fail or something instead. It still would have brought some interest to people and it would have actually been a part of the video. Apart from that though I did enjoy it. The store she went to seems pretty hectic to shop in so I wouldn't go there myself if its like what she says. And I cannot believe how expensive the school backpacks are!

Posted

I think the title was pretty misleading, it would have been better if she'd put it as shopping fail or something instead. It still would have brought some interest to people and it would have actually been a part of the video. Apart from that though I did enjoy it. The store she went to seems pretty hectic to shop in so I wouldn't go there myself if its like what she says. And I cannot believe how expensive the school backpacks are!

It's not as hectic as she makes it sound, she's just impatient. I went to a BIC with my friend in 2015 because her camera broke and I don't know which BIC Taylor went to, but I'm guessing the Akihabara one because it's the only BIC she's ever been to before. So Akihabara isn't exactly the best place to shop in peace in general... It's loud there in general. And yes, you have to wait a bit and they always try to give you a membership card, but you say no and that's usually it. They ask you how long you're staying because of the guarantee on whatever you're buying. They won't force you to fill out the membership card thing either if you're just saying you won't stay long enough to use it (doesn't have to be true, obviously). When we went to the BIC in Ikebukuro, there was no one else besides us at the camera section. The only problem we had was that the manager there didn't trust his employe and pretty much ignored that my friend spoke Japanese and understood the employe just fine. And honestly, the wrapping doesn't even take five minutes either...

Posted

I'm so bored these days Im gonna watch that long ass video. I am really starting to hate her videos titles tho, it's so click bait and I'm almost guaranteed to not get what was promised. Her titles are like those "OMG I ALMOST DIED" videos where the Youtubers make something trivial so extra. It makes me want to dislike the video just because of that. 

Posted

i havent enjoyed any of her videos since vologmas and hats saying somethin

Posted

Long time lurker who finally decided to make an account. This is random but I just noticed in her latest video she has an LV case on her phone. That case is $1250. Its insane ( to me at least) how much money she has.

Posted

her last video is most boring thing ever

Posted

The light was really unflattering for Tay's cheek implants/botox/fillers (the left side especially). Even minimal facial expressions make them look protruding and create unnatural lines near the chin and lips as if the skin is straining over the plastic, if Tay's not in front of a super bright head-on light. The fake eyebags, fake lip shape and circle lenses certainly don't help.tay6.thumb.png.8deb6a2471609c6cf4edbb652tay3.thumb.png.6179000f2e32c4be436d04c3etay5.thumb.png.5add2646eaafca2f1286ac4e8tay4.thumb.png.8525307c95236fb55d739d715

Posted

I believe her next video is going to be a DIY, on snapchat she said she was doing some diy! 

Posted

I believe her next video is going to be a DIY, on snapchat she said she was doing some diy! 

hopefully not another fail diy :beardo:.

honestly i cant watch her anymore lol glad i unsubbed while ago. and she really needs to stop with her FU*KING CLICK BAITS  :darth:

Posted

her latest video was boring again;;; i havent enjoyed any of her videos lately except the ones she posted when she was in hong kong. it's so obvious she's not content with her life in japan right now if all she does is complain. honestly, i hope she can sort herself out. unlike kim, i feel like taylor's vlogs will become instantly more interesting when she does leave japan.

Posted

i couldn't stop laughing when she tried the flappy bird game haha