• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos

9308 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I did not saw the video, I knew it will be boring but as the summary you all amazing people did Taylor sounds so materialistic. I knew she was like that but I am getting tired of the same, only goes shopping she doesn't do anything productive with her life. And maybe her fans are getting tired as well with the same complains and the same clickbaits. In my personal opinion Taylor should move to another place that makes her happy, she doesn't seem happy in Japan and she only stays in her house, I don't know if I were her I'll be depressed af. 

I have finally watched the whole video. It was boring. Here's the summary for those who don't want to watch it:

-talks about her eyebrows being uneven (so she was really bothered by that eyebrow criticism, huh)

-ran out of Candy K and instead bought Ginger and that's a tragedy

-says she doesn't know what she's doing in this video

-says video might be boring

-says she wants to tell what she's been doing when she took a break

-drinks Chinese medicinal tea (let's make a prayer circle that she's not watching Yumi)

-eyelash talk:

says they grew longer

says they're brown and not black (so naturally blonde)

mentions using some serum for brows and eyelashes

-was in Hong Kong, didn't feel like bringing her camera cause she wanted to just spend nice time with people

-describes someone's niece's birthday (cakes and balls and jungle gym and stuff)

-went to Disneyland for someone's niece's birthday 

-wanted to vlog about it

-talks about the magic of Disneyland through the eyes of children and not through her camera lens

-Friday was the shopping day because boyfriend had meetings

-was shopping without makeup but with a facemask

-in the shopping centre there was 'the coolest coffee' that looked like 'science experiment' and it tasted 'smooth' and made her appreciate the coffee more

-a lady at coffeeshop thought Tay was ill because of face mask and at first didn't want to sell her an iced coffee, and it was 'so sweet'

-later watched a ton of videos and really got into Tessa Violet

-ate the whole mini fridge in her room

-then went to dinner with boyfriend and his family and ate a lot of food

-says her clothes feels tighter now

-returned to Japan on Saturday

-yesterday was just cleaning up and made chicken soup

-talks about where she likes to walk in Japan at night

-thanks everyone for messaging her, encouraging her and so on

-chooses winner for her giveaway

-talks about Starbucks seasonal sakura items 

-asks everyone to commemt about their life and what everyone's been up to

-says she's going to go now

-usual video ending stuff

-says bye and waves her hand

Her voice is so monotonous :alpacabored:

If you're going to report what she said, be accurate.

In the beginning where she is talking about her eyebrows and lipstick troubles, she stops talking about it because she says that those things won't matter when she's sixty. 

When she went shopping, she said she didn't buy anything and only did so to kill time. 

When the person at the coffee shop didn't think she should have cold coffee, Taylor talked about how she appreciated how people are direct and caring in China. 

When she talks about the Starbucks seasonal items, she is talking about them as another potential giveaway

Edited by Slyve

Posted

In the beginning where she is talking about her eyebrows and lipstick troubles, she stops talking about it because she says that those things won't matter when she's sixty. 

When she went shopping, she said she didn't buy anything and only did so to kill time. 

When the person at the coffee shop didn't think she should have cold coffee, Taylor talked about how she appreciated how people are direct and caring in China. 

When she talks about the Starbucks seasonal items, she is talking about them as another potential giveaway

I don't understand what was not accurate. Did I write that she rambled on about lipsticks and eyebrows for the whole video? No, I didn't. 

As I stated in the beginning of my post, I did a summary of the video, which means points Taylor talked about. 

It's obvious that  a new 'point' starts when Taylor stops talking about the previous 'point'.

Where did I write she bought something? Nowhere. Taylor said she went shopping on Friday, and I wrote exactly that.

The phrase 'a lady at coffeeshop thought Tay was ill because of face mask and at first didn't want to sell her an iced coffee, and it was 'so sweet' has that 'so sweet' at the end because Taylor said it like that in the video when referring to the thought of 'she appreciated how people are direct and caring in China' . 

I didn't understand Starbucks thing as a giveaway, maybe because she was talking about it after she had picked a giveaway winner and then went on to say how she tried one of those drinks once and now will try to look for others. Does it mean she will put drinks in a giveaway if she finds them? 

Posted

Excuse me, how I was not accurate? Even if she didn't bought anything she does clickbait and she always complains about her life. I would not go to a shopping mall to kill time actually because I bet there are a lot of things to do there instead of going to a mall. And I was talking about her life in general, not her video, her videos are always boring just when Alexa is in them they are not. 

Posted

I don't understand what was not accurate. Did I write that she rambled on about lipsticks and eyebrows for the whole video? No, I didn't. 

As I stated in the beginning of my post, I did a summary of the video, which means points Taylor talked about. 

It's obvious that  a new 'point' starts when Taylor stops talking about the previous 'point'.

Where did I write she bought something? Nowhere. Taylor said she went shopping on Friday, and I wrote exactly that.

The phrase 'a lady at coffeeshop thought Tay was ill because of face mask and at first didn't want to sell her an iced coffee, and it was 'so sweet' has that 'so sweet' at the end because Taylor said it like that in the video when referring to the thought of 'she appreciated how people are direct and caring in China' . 

I didn't understand Starbucks thing as a giveaway, maybe because she was talking about it after she had picked a giveaway winner and then went on to say how she tried one of those drinks once and now will try to look for others. Does it mean she will put drinks in a giveaway if she finds them? 

she did say in the video like specifically that she was going to do another give away

Posted

Thanks for the reports, I almost fell for the clickbait title and was about to lose 20 minutes of my life.

Posted

saw her rambling about her shitty eyebrows for like, 30 seconds, turned off the vid. bish, ur 28, either draw your eyebrows properly or don't, no one cares and neither should you. especially considering all her previous talk about "not caring bout haturzz" 

anyway, talk about lack of content, she's even more boring than usual somehow, didn't think that was possible. 

Posted (edited)

She said on the beginning it was going to be a boring vlog so I was not expecting otherwise. However, I actually thought her talk was insightful. Besides talking about her eyebrows, she did address something a lot of people giver her shit for, which is filming when she's hanging out with friends/family, and that's why this time she didn't film while in Hong Kong, in order to spend quality time with her boyfriend's family. She also talked about her insecurities when filming and wanting to create better, exciting content, so I'm hopeful that realization she had will actually help her make better videos/vlogs.

Edited by epsilon.fairy

Posted

I honestly don't understand how she can complain so much... She doesn't have a labouring job or for that matter even need to work because Money bags-san pays for all her huge luxuries. ( flights/ Channel bags/ yezzy shoes/ expesive phone cases for whenever she decides to pee on them/desigher sunglasses/ massive house/ designer clothing/ new iphone every time a new one comes out/ cameras ) YES, I fully assume that he pays for every high ticket item especially when she just breaks the shit like its nothing and instantly gets a new one. 

Its clear that everything of extreme high value is what he bought/buys, especially since when she's spending her own money she goes to fucking forever 21 and other mildly priced stores, but when its him buying its designer and high end. We never see her shopping in her vloggs in high end stores because moneybag-san isn't there to purchase it for her. ( But then she randomly appears with new high end stuff when he's around ) And if she is in a high high store he's usually not to far behind her. ( There with her ) For someone that loves Channel so much you never see her shopping in their stores in her vloggs while she's on her own, but on vacations with moneybag-san you always see her shopping in high end stores.  

Honestly this chick doesn't have anything to complain about that isn't mundane shit everyone has to deal with. I was just in the Kota thread and realized someone brought up the pills she took for her hair. Guess what, those pills side effect is bad acne ... in other words she probably caused her own break out by smothering her skin and taking random shit for hair an nails. Her eyebrow problem is her own fault, her eating to much is her own fault, her poor management is her own fault, ect ect ect. 

TL;DR : Her complaining about trivial shit and proclaiming she pays for everything irks the living daylights out of me. Why the fuck is it so hard for her to be honest about such trivial stupid shit. 

agree with everything you said, and also, I think "moneybags-san" should be his new name instead of tripod-san lol. 

Taylors life really makes me feel bad about my own. That scares me. Why is my brain telling me I need a boyfriend like hers? Ugh. I don't even like materialism! :/ But she's (unintentionally) making me feel like the only way to tell if someone loves you, is if they are willing to spend thousands of dollars on you... ugh ugh. Someone set me straight!

i couldn't even get through 5 minutes of the video, it was so boring, and the part about her eyebrows.... yea... they've been looking awful. I can't comment on whether it's hard to make eyebrows look good or even, because I haven't worn makeup in literally months so...

Posted

The thing that bothered me the most about the bit of that vlog I did watch yesterday, was how she said "So either my brows are uneven or my head's uneven, but something isn't right in this area." Girl. Get your eyebrows done professionally once, let them tell you how to fill them in properly with the right colour or get permanent makeup for all I care. But don't make your young viewers think something "isn't right" with them only because something looks a bit off in photos/videos that can be easily fixed. She makes it sound like her brows look completely different or something, personally I can barely see what's wrong with them, it's only really visible to me on photos (because those are always super closeup selfies of her face). I really don't get her problem, she gets her nails and hair done and everything, but not her brows? Could have easily done that in HK if she's uncomfortable with Tokyo/Japanese, she had enough time anyway.

Posted

I don't know why she whinges so much when hey, money can solve most of her issues (insecurities aside), lopsided brows? Find a brow stylist who can pluck and show you how to do it. Hate how you binge? Go see a nutritionist who will write you up a plan. 

All her issues are really #firstworldproblems and every vlog she has a good ol whinge about one part of herself. But in the end, nothing can fix her own insecurities but this whiney rich girl persona is really getting old...

Posted (edited)

Need some cheeses for your whines, Taylor? Christ. Why doesn't she realize that she doesn't have to make a video if she doesn't have anything to say? And why doesn't she realize she could have just said "Hey guys, I was taking a break in HK" then moved on? We don't need a recap so she can "re-remember" (*cringe*) her moments in the future. 

All she does now is respond indirectly to "haterz" and complain. It's not a good look and it certainly isn't entertaining. 

Why did it irritate me to no end when she had to change her ticket so she can stay in HK longer? How come she NEVER plans accordingly despite the number of times she's traveled abroad? It's just...stupidity in my opinion.

And about gaining weight? *eye roll* she's clearly way under the average weight, so why complain about it? Knowing how slim you are...? Knowing that girls go through extreme measures to look her size...? Knowing that her audience are mostly young girls...? What a tragedy, possibly going from a size 0 to a 2. Shut up, Taylor. Seriously. 

Edited by nicotine

Posted

Need some cheeses for your whines, Taylor? Christ. Why doesn't she realize that she doesn't have to make a video if she doesn't have anything to say? And why doesn't she realize she could have just said "Hey guys, I was taking a break in HK" then moved on? We don't need a recap so she can "re-remember" (*cringe*) her moments in the future. 

All she does now is respond indirectly to "haterz" and complain. It's not a good look and it certainly isn't entertaining. 

Why did it irritate me to no end when she had to change her ticket so she can stay in HK longer? How come she NEVER plans accordingly despite the number of times she's traveled abroad? It's just...stupidity in my opinion.

And about gaining weight? *eye roll* she's clearly way under the average weight, so why complain about it? Knowing how slim you are...? Knowing that girls go through extreme measures to look her size...? Knowing that her audience are mostly young girls...? What a tragedy, possibly going from a size 0 to a 2. Shut up, Taylor. Seriously. 

I agree with everything but the weight thing. After talking about gaining weight she said "that's alright" and it wasn't like she kept going on about it...

Posted

look at the color though and also the size as well, the first one is dark brown, and slightly bigger than the new Rosie pics, shouldn't it be the other way around? 

tay2.thumb.png.ffcb40257ab089561b2d7152056a90a5.png

10899042_332990126904203_2073838881_n.thumb.jpg.5be195f3a8544c824b0f1723c50149b4.jpg

As opposed to this

Her hair isn't even cut in the last one! O.o

CvqRVZcUEAE2Ezd.jpg

large.jpg

ClS3RPaUgAAaOny.jpg

I think I understand.  The truth has been in front of us the whole time.  Rosie... is a robot.  

Think about it. Tay tay lives in Japan, a place in love with robots, even trying to make robot pets.  She has a super rich boyfriend. He pulled some strings and wa-lala they transferred Rosie's peanut brain into a new robot version with shorter ears and even more glassy eyes.  

It all makes sense.  We're through the looking glass here people.  

It's a conspiracy... :amgplz:

Posted (edited)

OMG her last video... ugh... I understand what she is doing; giving updates, giving the feeling she is just talking to her friend, etc... but sad to say she is not a story teller person. I watch youtubers who just tells stories or share their opinion in front of the camera (PhillyD, Tana Mongeau, etc ) and believe me... she is not that person. I merely doze off after the 5min mark. 

I find it hypocritical that she would complain about her brows and then say "it doesn't matter when you are 70 years old"... if it really doesn't matter, dont mention it. It just makes an impression that your eyebrows really does matter. And I would have appreciated it if she did a mukbang than just her talking... at least she was doing something productive. 

I like the name moneybag-san... hahaha!

She did promise that her content will be better. So I will keep an eye for that. ;)

Edited by harukalove