• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos

9308 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah i wouldn't make assumptions about that :P 
alexa seems to be a pretty busy person. i hope taylor makes more videos with her though, she's so nice and cute 

Posted

yeah i wouldn't make assumptions about that :P 
alexa seems to be a pretty busy person. i hope taylor makes more videos with her though, she's so nice and cute 

yeah, unlike Taylor she's actually doing something with her life :doge:

Posted

I come baring gifts from the past ~ 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3k00bl_taylor-r-rosie-moves-to-tokyo_webcam

Screen_Shot_2017-02-26_at_10.58.06_PM.thScreen_Shot_2017-02-26_at_10.58.28_PM.thScreen_Shot_2017-02-26_at_10.59.00_PM.th

Actually kinda seems like the horrible eyebrows she's doing right now wasn't the first time she's done them that way. ( Could she be reverting back to the bloated scary look ? ) 

I would love love love to see Taylor re-watch and react to this video ! Gosh, if she thought that bedroom tour video was humiliating :) I could only imagine. 

I find it hilarious that only now is she admitting to trying to sound high pitched and isn't blaming it on the Japanese language in the recent react video, while in the past she would have never admitted to it. 

Posted (edited)

I come baring gifts from the past ~ 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3k00bl_taylor-r-rosie-moves-to-tokyo_webcam

Screen_Shot_2017-02-26_at_10.58.06_PM.thScreen_Shot_2017-02-26_at_10.58.28_PM.thScreen_Shot_2017-02-26_at_10.59.00_PM.th

Actually kinda seems like the horrible eyebrows she's doing right now wasn't the first time she's done them that way. ( Could she be reverting back to the bloated scary look ? ) 

I would love love love to see Taylor re-watch and react to this video ! Gosh, if she thought that bedroom tour video was humiliating :) I could only imagine. 

I find it hilarious that only now is she admitting to trying to sound high pitched and isn't blaming it on the Japanese language in the recent react video, while in the past she would have never admitted to it. 

I really hope her weird alien baby look does not make a come back.... Pair that with her oversized clothing right now and she just looks like a giant lawn gnome with ripped jeans. 

Edited by d-ance1234
typo

Posted (edited)

actually im pretty sure long ago she mentioned her agency made her use a high pitch voice in her videos but she didn't like it, i don't have screenshots anymore but i'm certain she mentioned it

Edited by Mimi

Posted

To be fair I prefer current Taytay to past Taytay

Posted

Past Tay makes me think of a kawaii hobo

Posted

Past Tay makes me think of a kawaii hobo

Kawaii hobo oh my god I can't breATHE

Posted (edited)

Finally I had some free time, i decided to watch her new videos and I actually loved them. I was laughing so much while watching the video where she plays that ice breaker game with her bf. Especially on that "hello darkness my old friend" part!! It was hilarious. Her videos dont seem so boring anymore and I like when she is being funny. Also idk but to me she seems pretty (i would not mind looking like her haha) even though here i often see people saying she is ugly? Maybe she had plastic surgery but hey, she seems happy so I guess that is most important :alpacacrush:.

Edited by Shaymin

Posted

^I also like her face! Would not mind looking as pretty as her tbh :alpacadone:

I actually enjoyed this vlog, specially how natural her time with alexa seemed. All her reactions and how Alexa teased taylor with the old vid in kind of a mean-friendly type of way makes them look genuine and close. It did get very boring with the icebreaker game...

Am I the only one that first found out about her with that "bedroom tour" video?

Posted

actually im pretty sure long ago she mentioned her agency made her use a high pitch voice in her videos but she didn't like it, i don't have screenshots anymore but i'm certain she mentioned it

Now that you mention it, I wonder if her agency had something to do with her past kawaii aesthetic; maybe they saw her as a potential cute gaijin/dakota-esque model and took advantage of that. I mean, when you google her agency, they even had a link for her on the main search results, so I wonder if they see her more as an "entertainer" than a model (since she hasn't been modeling at all anyway), and they decide to keep her in the agency for publicity purposes.

166byv6.png

Posted

Now that you mention it, I wonder if her agency had something to do with her past kawaii aesthetic; maybe they saw her as a potential cute gaijin/dakota-esque model and took advantage of that. I mean, when you google her agency, they even had a link for her on the main search results, so I wonder if they see her more as an "entertainer" than a model (since she hasn't been modeling at all anyway), and they decide to keep her in the agency for publicity purposes.

166byv6.png

I had always wondered if her "weaboo" like phase was because her agency told her to do that. Because she doesn't seem to like anime anymore. It could be that she just grew out of it but wasn't it a massive transition into who she is now? I don't like the old kawaii like videos so I don't know much about what the old her was like 

Posted

^^^^ LOL NO ^^^^^

She was into weaboo/kawaii stuff way before even entering Japan. Her old agency got upset with her because she didn't want to move onto mature modelling ( despite it was something she already did before getting into Kawaii shit ) I guess she took it personally as if they were calling her old. I don't believe her for a second saying her agency forced her to "speak high" ... SHE BARELY FUCKING MODELS !!! Plus I do believe she is what most agencies consider "past her prime" which is "25 and under".  We are talking about the queen of trivial lies. She lies about the smallest and stupidest things " no I don't edit my eyes bigger" " I don't depend on my BF" " No it wasn't my choice to speak high pitched" "I work hard everyday" ect ect ect. 

Examples from HK days : 

Screen_Shot_2017-02-28_at_8.31.23_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2017-02-28_at_8.32.53_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2017-02-28_at_8.32.10_PM.thuHKTaytors.thumb.jpg.5c965d8a1e085dea7c35

Posted

I think she just upload vlogs to get people to praise her as well as to brag about her life. She really wants people to sympathize her as well as to make them believe it takes hard work for her to become this successful.

Posted

I think she just upload vlogs to get people to praise her as well as to brag about her life. She really wants people to sympathize her as well as to make them believe it takes hard work for her to become this successful.

I'm a youtuber so I feel I can give some insight. Being a youtuber is hard work even for smaller channels like mine. Taylors channel has a lot more subs and so I would imagine it's way harder. It's awkward being stopped on the street. Editing takes hours. Filming in public is hard.

As for her pathway, I am not sure of her story but I imagine she didn't get all her followers overnight. You may not agree with her method but I feel its fair to say that she has put in so much effort I just feel it's petty to say she isn't putting hard work in.