• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos

9308 posts in this topic

Posted

in the japanese police video, it's hilarious how she used google translate because she doesn't fucking know japanese. google translate isn't even accurate most of the time. what a dumbass LOL actually take time to study the language instead of faking it with your lazy non existent ass

Posted

She went from Tokyo to Yokohama in Taxi, back and forth?. That must be one hell of a taxi bill.

The estimates from another poster say around 14,000 depending on traffic.  Depending on where she got on and what route the taxi guy took, it would actually be higher.  My husband estimates from Tokyo Station to Yokohama around $200 depending where she started.  I think that sounds about what I'd expect.  It could be lower depending on demand, starting point, traffic levels, and time of day.  

Posted

I was just wondering while watching her new Vlog (which is as boring as ever), how is it with her entertainment Visa? I mean she didn't do anything model-, commercial- and/or drama-related for months now and I'm not sure what her agency is for anymore?! I mean, are they supporting her Youtube "career", are they getting any money through her, is she just paying them for, well, I dunno what? I'm really confused on how this whole stuff works... and is it possible for the Agency to say, well Tay, was nice working with you but we don't support your entertainment Visa anymore, so bye~? I hope someone of you can enlighten me :alpacaheadshake:

Edit: Ah yes, and about Rosie, well, Rosie can do whatever she wants so yeah, of course she is also not held back by Taylor when she is almost eating Sharlas food. This dog is just not trained at all!

Im familiar with how entertainment visas for models work, the agency would be her "sponsor" and pay for the visa - but modelling agencies get a 20% cut of each paycheck, so by them paying for the visa it's like an investment because they will get that money back quickly + lots more. But she doesn't seem to be working? :/ so I'm not sure why they are still sponsoring her... but TV/campaigns/commercials pay a lot so maybe they think it's worth it for her occasional jobs? I hope I explained that okay!

Posted

I remember Taylor R was reason I found this forum. I remember how I watched all her videos and I actually loved them. Now I dont even remember when was the last time I actually watched some. I just felt at some point that all videos were so similar and tbh quite boring ): plus now everytime i see her videos it feels like she tries to make caption and cover photo a clickbait which makes me less intrested in the videos :alpacaworry2:. But I gotta admit Taylor and her Bf seem cute together :alpacalove:.

Me too.  She used to actually be interesting.  I think she started to get really dull once she moved in with her boyfriend.  Somehow she just lost her "mojo" once that happened.  

Probably the price of contentment is less drive.  
-_-

Posted

Me too.  She used to actually be interesting.  I think she started to get really dull once she moved in with her boyfriend.  Somehow she just lost her "mojo" once that happened.  
Probably the price of contentment is less drive.  
-_-

Wasn't she already living with him in that old apartment? But yes, she's becoming super boring. She should go out more and go around Tokyo/Japan.

Posted

Wasn't she already living with him in that old apartment? But yes, she's becoming super boring. She should go out more and go around Tokyo/Japan.

well thankfully at least she is going on daytrips to places like Kyoto and Nikko, she is improving lol!

Posted

I really thought her boyfriend speaks Japanese, how do they go out to eat at restaurants so often if they can't even order properly? Or is that like the only vocabulary they know? I always feel so awkward and horrible with my non-existent Japanese when I'm there and they just live there like that all nicely for over two years already... :alpacaworry:

Posted (edited)

I really thought her boyfriend speaks Japanese, how do they go out to eat at restaurants so often if they can't even order properly? Or is that like the only vocabulary they know? I always feel so awkward and horrible with my non-existent Japanese when I'm there and they just live there like that all nicely for over two years already... :alpacaworry:

English menu?  They do have them in Tokyo and tourist spots, maybe thats why they don't go far from it, because in smaller towns and villages, they speak almost no english.

Edited by sandy11

Posted

English menu?  They do have them in Tokyo and tourist spots, maybe thats why they don't go far from it, because in smaller towns and villages, they speak almost no english.

But a lot of staff still don't understand English or don't speak it well. And personally I'd feel to stupid to point at stuff constantly to show what I want. I mean, they live there, as a tourist that's something different. I don't know, I would be annoyed if I always have to look for English words and everything before I'm buying something. Good thing iPhones exist, huh. Helps a lot with not asking for the way and everything.

Posted

But a lot of staff still don't understand English or don't speak it well. And personally I'd feel to stupid to point at stuff constantly to show what I want. I mean, they live there, as a tourist that's something different. I don't know, I would be annoyed if I always have to look for English words and everything before I'm buying something. Good thing iPhones exist, huh. Helps a lot with not asking for the way and everything.

One of the reason she is staying home a lot.

Posted

I don't understand why she isn't learning japanese either. I'm going over there to study (in english) for only 5 months and I'm planning to take 4 japanese courses until then to be able to communicate. Granted, it's a long time desire of mine to learn Japanese, but still. Beyond being somewhat rude, it must be so unpractical to live there and not even have a decent knowledge of Japanese. Especially when it would be quite easy for her to make time for a class once a week.

Posted (edited)

Probably because all she does it prepare for a new super amazing video, get distracted and go shopping, film video, fail video, edit it and upload it anyways and then over and over again

No time to study the spoken language of the country she's living hello?

Edited by xohi

Posted

On Taylor's last vid: I had to laugh at her being indifferent/bored towards her friends playing Pokemon Go.
(FYI Sharla, that's how your audience feels when you play Pokemon Go on your channel)

Posted

I just remember when Taylor was so excited to be out playing Pokemon Go when it was popular but now it's died down she has no time for it. 😂 She doesn't care for it now when she abruptly said no when she was asked if she played it.

Posted

I just remember when Taylor was so excited to be out playing Pokemon Go when it was popular but now it's died down she has no time for it. 😂 She doesn't care for it now when she abruptly said no when she was asked if she played it.

I'm like that too. I'm a video game critic, so I had to write about Pokémon GO every single day around when it came out in the summer here. A month later, almost everyone I know had stopped playing. I had stopped too, got super bored.