Taylor R - videos

9310 posts in this topic

Posted

People with little dogs: PLEASE don't hold your dogs 24/7. They get super dependent on being held all the time and are more likely to develop separation anxiety. (Doesn't help that there is a huge chance that Rosie is prob also a puppy mill pet shop dog. :c)

Posted

wth is wrong with this video? ok first off she bought those ugly ears just for this video.

then spends half video talking and in the photo instead of dog.

i feel bad for her dog honestly. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

The ear's looks so stupid :alpacadone: And all that after effect thingy's she does.. God dayyym, she is horrible at it :haiplz:

Posted

After seeing video and hearing "bye" in the end, I said in head "bye Dakota". This copycat makes me miss Dakota's YouTube videos :( Kota at least would edit her face from close instead of wearing a mask. I guess Taylor didn't have enough time for that while being on one more private trip.

Oh well.

P.S. Why this 26,5 year old woman doesn't work or at least study?

Posted

Lol when she's nodding few times from around 0:54 to 1:00, look at her chin xD Fail :'D And also when it cuts to the next clip her chin it different xD

Posted (edited)

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

i guess that taylor always wears a face mask when she goes out just to hide her face. and only do makeup when she works or meet friends. i remember that there was a time where she only tooks pics with a face mask.

but i think she also wear them when she is too lazy for editing her face (≧∇≦)

@lisa : usually a girl in her age should do something useful with her life except of recording videos, taking pics and editing them af. but i guess she does not think that it is neccessary to study or doing something similiar bc she is has rich parents who pay everything in her life. and also maybe she thinks that she is too famous for a university

Posted

Oh dear, a 'teacup poodle'...

Many of you probably know this, but 'teacup' dogs don't exist. There is no such thing. 'Teacup dogs' are born when a very idiotic, selfish backyard breeder chooses the runt of one litter and breeds it with a runt from another litter. Then they stick a cute word like 'teacup' or 'pocket' in front of the breed to appeal to ignorant customers -- 'runt' wouldn't sell as well.

This kind of breeding is not something to support. Since these breeders choose the dogs that are genetically the weakest and force them to reproduce, the puppy's genes don't magically get stronger. Many of these 'teacup dogs' have severe health issues, both physical and mental and are generally very weak and sickly and live short lives. No kennel club accepts 'teacup breeds' or anything like it, because these are not real breeds but a scam made possible by scummy puppy mills and ignorant people trying to find the tiniest dogs that they can parade around. These runts also often cost a lot more than healthy dogs!

Very disappointed that Taylor fell for this scam, especially since she is a public figure and her fans will probably want a 'teacup poodle' too.

Posted (edited)

ignore this lmao

Edited by kotori

Posted

lol.thumb.jpg.7f5194365657bec490205375e7

Taylor: "Oh no. I don't want to live in Dakota's skin at all!!! LOLLLLLL"

Jesus. :beardo:

Posted

whoaaaaa, good comparison. without rosie it is almost impossible to see who is taylor and dakota.

Posted

Nice one!

Nooo she looks totally different. you just cant see it because they have almost the same haircut, the same make up, which leads to the same eyeshape, mouthshape, same expression, some posing (almost not moving in videos). lololololol I think it could be one reason why she is showing off Rosie so much because otherwise you get confused. ;)

Posted

Daym, that comparison i golden :Alpacashocked: Poor Taylor, doesn't understand that Japan only needs one Dakota.. :alpacabored: 

Posted

People with little dogs: PLEASE don't hold your dogs 24/7. They get super dependent on being held all the time and are more likely to develop separation anxiety. (Doesn't help that there is a huge chance that Rosie is prob also a puppy mill pet shop dog. :c)

Which is why I have two dogs. Ultimate alpha being me, but second in line is the oldest dog who is really independent. With two small dogs I can say that she is too protective and isn't taking her role as an owner seriously enough. Like you should NEVER EVER have a purse dog. Let the dog walk freely and explore the room and get some mental stimuli. It just.. Pisses me off.