• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Taylor R - videos

9310 posts in this topic

Posted

Hmmm...when she finishes dancing, her leg kind of wobbles oddly? I'm normally really bad at spotting editing, so maybe her leg really did just move weirdly but...

Posted

I think she's lying when she's saying she ever got ballet classes. Taylor's dancing is just clumpsy trowing arms and opening legs and showing underwear in public which she blurrs later.

And the weird artificial face later - imagine to see that in the dark! I would pee my panties in fear.

Imagine waking up at 3 am, then you start hearing some noises coming from your wardrobe, you open it and... you see that

Posted

I know it's not worth mentioning but I went through some of Taylors videos and found this

Screenshot_(283).thumb.png.5b1745f77ecc5

i was just wondering....white make up under the eyes?

Posted

yeah this video is really odd. also her last video about her hair an dnails is uh..very bright

Posted

I know it's not worth mentioning but I went through some of Taylors videos and found this

maybe mira means the white highlight which taylor is using for her eyebags .... idk

Posted (edited)

Her movements are just so ... floppy I guess is the right word? It just makes her look so awkward because she doesn't make any of them sharp and defined. Plus her limbs are pretty long so it just makes her look too lanky for that type of dance that's usually meant for more cute petite women. She just looks like this:

01a474b92e5bb4fd7601508tf1.thumb.gif.5ae

maybe mira means the white highlight which taylor is using for her eyebags .... idk

Yea I'm pretty sure that's what she meant.

Edited by room707

Posted

Her movements are just so ... floppy I guess is the right word? It just makes her look so awkward because she doesn't make any of them sharp and defined. Plus her limbs are pretty long so it just makes her look too lanky for that type of dance that's usually meant for more cute petite women. She just looks like this:

01a474b92e5bb4fd7601508tf1.thumb.gif.5ae

Yea I'm pretty sure that's what she meant.

Ahh okay thanks! 

Posted

yeah, you are right. it is kinda sad bc her old videos used to be good. 

OT : but idk why i can't see the video (/ ;_;)/

Posted (edited)

Whut? :darth: Rosie is cute tho :alpacacrush:

Uten vegan.png

What the hell is up with all these photo's that keep reapperaring Y.Y

Edited by SulaSkrìmsli

Posted (edited)

her eyes are not in line. her left I is higher than her right one. thats sooo distracting!

And she said that even the dog has to go on a diet..... ooooh.... but the dog is really cute, i have to admit.

Edit: But the fake ears..... wth..... anybody who can spot the editing, please share the screenshots. she is now already a couple of days in canada and this is an evidence that she needs a couple of days to adit a video!

Edited by *horizon*

Posted (edited)

oh my holy mother on heaven (*_____*) ! 

seriously, i am speechless after watching this video. the whole video is akward and wtf .... those fake teddy ears she is wearing looks stupid on her and far away from cute. 

no need to say that rosie is really cute and when i see her then i would like to cuddle her ....

but taylor , puhhh no ! 

i have noticed her weird eyes too *horizon* ! and i am going to make some screenshots and looking if i can find edit mistakes.

EDIT : she said that this is a video about rosie but honestly she talks 10 minutes and put her face in front of the cam while rosie just appears 5 minutes 

image.thumb.jpg.77e600e5a4a7f263a9919879( omg ( ;´Д`) that face )

Edited by _piggy_

Posted (edited)

When she is telling Rosie that she is fake around 1:00 her nosetip disappears but I cant take a good screenshot. Maybe someone else can make a better one.

Edit: Im still surprised that people are too blind to see the difference. Honestly I also dont see every little editing mistake. But I know they have professional cameras (we saw Taylors in her last Video) and compared to other youtubers her and also Venus' or Dakotas' videos are not only really bright but also totally blurry. And like I said I dont think its the camera otherwise I would try to get my money back for it because the quality is pretty bad. lol

Unbenannt.png

Unbenannt2.png

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

ok, i have made some screenshots. this time she did not edit her face extremly slim like in her hair/teeth and skin routine video.

however i have noticed some edit mistakes she did. and also the one you have found *horizon*. good job (^-^)

during the video there are some chin dancings (like in her other past videos) . and also her cheecks are very visible. moreover her jaw and skin is extremly blurred.

wrapped wall. it is very obvisiously and during the video sometimes more extreme.

55d9e46e65caf_ku09u0ip-1.thumb.jpg.383b8

the left eye higher than the right eye

jj65-1.thumb.jpg.df72b882e1f5461ff94a84d

nosetip disappears again

55d9e48e389b2_i08i-1.thumb.jpg.e2f6b0d8b

ok. her eye makeup (*_*) so fucking ugly. moreover the shape of her arms looks weird. looks like she has edited her arm thinner

h9u0u0i-12.thumb.jpg.db260c28f9b3eb64f60

also :  weird face shape (bc of her cheecks ? )

h9u0u0i-1.thumb.jpg.2d01282b4ef51c79f7f8

noticable big cheecks

55d9e5d12d7ec_kpoki-1.thumb.jpg.711cff1a

missing nosetip which *horizon* found

gte.thumb.jpg.e591694e21a2535ff518dfa571

about this i am not sure but looks also like a mistake while trying to make the face slimmer.

5z3z-1.thumb.jpg.8a62af6130da88acc9a8d7f

loool ~~~ to this ! looks scary and joker like

u0u0i0i0.thumb.JPG.eaca13655b23b80e0550f

Posted

Thanks Piggy!^^
 the face in the last pic xD  Looks like she is making an evil plan in her mind. :haiplz: