• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos

9308 posts in this topic

Posted

But obviously you do..

Screenshot_20161104-021037.png

Posted (edited)

I think she just doesn't know who the fuck she is.

haha, catching up on the comments on here have been so much fun!:hurrplz:... Multiple personalities Taylor! Who will be the next person we get introduced too?!

The girl has to much time, she needs to go back to SCHOOL

Finish your Education, Children!

Edited by PopRocksCafe

Posted

The girl has to much time, she needs to go back to SCHOOL

Finish your Education, Children!

speaking of school, did Taylor ever get her degree in nutrition or whatever? Or did she drop out of college? I remember seeing something in which she stated she was "a model by day, student by night" in HK, and I'm guessing that means she went to night school, but did she ever finish?

Posted (edited)

Kkkkkkk our little tay is on fire :harharplz: 

Screenshot_2016-11-04-00-47-56.thumb.png

this one is especially hilarious to me but it's because tay thinks she's ~proving the haters right~ when in actuality her sister is confirming it's not out of the realm of possibility for her dad to give her money just for an IKEA shopping trip lmao.

like the fact that her sister genuinely asked basically confirms it's at least happened plenty before.

speaking of school, did Taylor ever get her degree in nutrition or whatever? Or did she drop out of college? I remember seeing something in which she stated she was "a model by day, student by night" in HK, and I'm guessing that means she went to night school, but did she ever finish?

no.  she wasn't even like really fully enrolled, it was one single course lol.

Edited by chickabee

Posted

Oh Taylor, this is what you look like now unless you ever clear up things

tumblr_n5qc30vKi81spnc0yo1_500.gif

Posted

Okay I needed to make an account because I'm just so fed up now. Who does she think she's fooling? Acting like you're a "bad bitch" (when you aren't) isn't going to get you anywhere. I'm feeling so bad for her. She should properly address the concerns on here and explain in detail what's going on. She's a sneaky rat, she lies about EVERYTHING and when it comes down to it, she has nothing that she has ever worked for herself. Hard work? Bitch where? Copying other vloggers, being boring with a change in personality every month, and hiding the truth is really pathetic. She should make a plastic surgery video and reveal it to those who look up to her. So many young fans think she's perfect and she makes sooo much in the modeling world, but it's not her money. She knows it. She would be addressing this properly if it weren't true, but she doesn't realize we're too smart for this. Live it up 30 year old princess who acts 14. You don't got much time left to play this game

Honestly, why?  Because she's some D-minus youtube "celebrity" she has to think of the children?  While its fun to speculate what goes on when she's not on camera, just because she's opened some of her life to the world doesn't obligate her to have to answer every question people have. 

Posted

I think that some of the people who comment on her can be too harsh especially when there are way worse j-vloggers/j-youtubers who get a pass. And there were a few times where I rolled my eyes because of the bullshit some people were criticising her for. 

But to say that Taylor only got negative childish gossip is not true. She also got positive gossip in the form of constructive criticism. 

You can look for yourself in this thread and find all of the users who took the time to make video suggestions and channel ideas to help Taylor with her mundane but apparently stressfull (according to herself) vlog schedule.

I dont get how her making passive aggressive and cringy remarks is defending herself. As I wrote in my last reply, if she wanted to truely defend herself she would have addressed the criticism directly and set the record straight. 

She could have kept youtube and PULL separate by coming on here and sorting things  out. Or she could have simply ignored it and her fans would most likely not care. 

Instead Taylor realised that she couldn't buy the criticism away so she acted what I'm starting to perceive her as thanks to her new attitude: A 28 year old brat. 

If people are questioning her lifestyle in her comments then its most likely because it's obviouse that something isnt right. And not because of PULL. Honestly anybody with a brain can figure out that she doesn't make enough money from youtube to finance her lifestyle. And that modelling isnt a lucrative career. So its only natural that people will wonder where she gets the money from. 

That and the surgery. I think those are the two big ones for most people.

Taylor, you are not a Kardashian. No one gives a damn what you do, but you have to admit it's extremely low and disingenuous to project this hard working, natural looks image when it's all a lie. Do you really think people are stupid enough to believe that you didn't have procedure(s) to change your face? Or that you finance you life through YT? Seriously?

She's better off ignoring PULL. Most of her fans don't know the gossip, and now she's doing a fine job of highlighting it with red concentric circles. It'll lead them straight to her old pictures and the truth. If you don't want people commenting, come out with the truth or shut up about it.

If I were a fan, I'd feel so awkward watching her videos..."What is she talking about...? Why is she so angry....?" I mean, most of her YT comments are positive, and she's shown how diligent she is at deleting negative comments.

Posted (edited)

To be honest I think she is just going for a Kardashian/Jenner youtube chanel. She admires Kylie so much, and she's got the shopping around splurging money on unnecessary shit act down. Like, hey look at my life, don't you wish you were me :hoplz: I just throw money at everything look at my clown face that's completely natural. But even so, Kylie arguably worked on her makeup line, and actually does something with her life. Not stay at home and then get angry at being called out for being a lazy moocher. 

Love you Taytay. But for the moment your personality is just so annoying, you need to take the stick out of your ass and embrace the moocher life :D

And please, for the love of your vegan tacos, stop daily vlogging, your life is boring as hell after you stopped modeling, and you know, actually doing something other than eat and shop and play with Rosie. Don't be torturing your boyfriend to watch your horrendous boring as hell vlogs and then calling him out in front of your fans to get sympathetic and concerning comments. That's just low. 

Seems like some people praise her new mask, and others love it, and others (the sane ones) are concerned. The last two are the best imo :feelgood:

Screenshot_2016-11-03-23-19-27-1.png

Screenshot_2016-11-03-23-20-10-1.png

Screenshot_2016-11-03-23-22-13-1.png

Screenshot_2016-11-03-23-22-58-1.png

Screenshot_2016-11-03-23-25-03-1.png

Screenshot_2016-11-03-23-25-43-1.png

Edited by Booyouhoe
Nonya

Posted

lol seeing the defensive people on twitter is fun. " Pull is just jealous. Theyre fat." 

I don't understand why when someone is hated on the hater MUST be fat????

that just shows how narrow minded her followers are

Lol wasn't Taylor bullied once for being...fat? I hope she addresses those comments and tells them off, seeing as it's an issue she has experience with that clearly still affects her.

Posted (edited)

Let's face it, there are no vloggers who have done anything like that :D. They have all either ranted on twitter, moaned about their "haters" in "hate communities" or filmed long touching confessions about social anxiety and how dare you have expectations of me I am fragile and insecure :alpacaworry2: on their channel. 

I'm almost sure I have read here people like Rachel (Sharla back in the day too) or Micaela in lolcow addressing stuff. Not that I think she should come here anyway, this place and lolcow are nothing in the grand scheme of things if you compare it with how many viewers she has and all the positive feedback she gets in social media and youtube comments. Just don't bother or do it the right way.

In any case,  if she really lurks here, she probably got what he wanted, a reaction and probably she is enjoying it.

Edited by casio

Posted

Just been having some insomnia issues myself so I ended up editing some more photo's.

I think now that the swelling has gone down and she has so far been leaving her face alone her face looks good, I think she should get back into fashion and tv. There's a huge fashion/tv industry in asia and many brands want western models/actors if she just stopped with the kota shopping and the eye glue to get the aegyo sal I believe she could be succesfull again. If I was in her shoes I would pay for a tutor, try to get my japanese language skills to a higher level and then go back to trying to get into movie/tv like she did before in that jdrama.

IMG_20161104_193138.thumb.jpg.f0524dc492IMG_20161104_193049.thumb.jpg.1cda5b69daIMG_20161104_193025.thumb.jpg.efa2626d5cIMG_20161104_192959.thumb.jpg.fd6bb3361d 

I think I can understand everyones frustration. On one hand yes it is her life and she can do what she wants, but on the other hand it can be frustrating watching somebody who has so much potential. She has the money and freedom many people dream of and has the opportunity to have a good career. I have to admit I'm a bit jealous of her, If I was in her shoes I would be grabbing those opportunities with both fists lol.

Posted

(Hello new person here!) 

Omg I just saw this and was about to talk about it. She is so salty.. it's unreal. You know, people wouldn't leave "hater comments" or assume things if she actually talked openly about it instead of trying to deceive everyone. She honestly shouldn't complain because she's doing this to herself since she won't come clean? We're all very much aware Youtube and her few modeling gigs don't fund her lifestyle.. she thinks we're all dumb. Come on, Taylor. These comments from her are kind of off-putting, I mean.. how old is she? She acts like she's a teenager.. jeez. Just be open and honest, who cares if you're living off your dads money or your boyfriends.. just own up to it. -_- 

I agree with you. Tbh i'm actually i'm enjoying myself watching the sassy/bitchy Taylor :harharplz:

I think it's fun, and she's actually trying to defend herself for once 

Let's just have 1 minute of silence to acknowledge the past few tay personalities and let's just grab this one and see how much mounths she will endure :alpacawink:

Hello newbie, welcome :alpacacrush:

Posted

This makes me wonder - has something happened that made her snap?

I mean I guess she could've just got tired of her "nice girl" persona, but it feels like there's something that broke it so abruptly since her new personality just came out of nowhere - even her sister is questioning it.

Posted

I mean I guess she could've just got tired of her "nice girl" persona, but it feels like there's something that broke it so abruptly since her new personality just came out of nowhere - even her sister is questioning it.

It's super sudden indeed. I wonder if it's because of her moving and everyone questioning how they can afford that house? Or maybe because the neighbours are judging her and now she actually feels that she's not getting accepted?

Could also be work related because her agency seems to have been pushing her a lot more with the blog and live stream. Maybe they gave her an ultimatum that she has to do something now and if it's only blogging or she gets kicked out because she doesn't bring enough work.

Posted

Maybe moving to the new house with her boyfriend and dealing with the new place/area/neighbours/era in her life? She might have been stressed/more sensitive than usual. I don't know.