• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos

9308 posts in this topic

Posted

Well… she also quasi admitted she's only doing daily vlog because of money. But… I luv you so much guyzzz! I missed you! Rather: I need your money guyzzz!

Nothing wrong with wanting views to generate money in my opinion as long as your content doesn't revolve around sponsored products. Also a lot of youtubers/streamers/social media famous people etc. actually directly ask for money/gifts via their amazon wishlists, patreon, or donation pages (on top of doing tons of sponsored videos), so that's one thing we can't hold against her. That being said I wish she would do more giveaways because she's living in a country that has so many unique things (which can be relatively cheap too) and she seems to have the income to afford to give back to her fans. I bet she's going to get a ton of fan mail for Christmas too; I'm looking forward to those videos her fans always get her awesome stuff. 

Posted

If she isn't going for modeling anymore, what about her agency? What the agency will do with her? I think I remember someone saying that she doesn't wanna live in Japan forever, but if that's the case, why would you move out into a house? Maybe Taylor move for free into that house because can't/don't want to pay the rent of her old apartment anymore? (as if she was paying it, let's says she was).  What about her working visa, in that case?

We cant say that Taylor isnt doing anything with the agency, like someone else said, it seems like they are trying to build her public figure status. And she has had a few jobs in the past month. 

Forever is a long time, so even staying Japan for 1 year is enough reason to live in a house; she might even stay for another 2 or more years. Yet again, she has a partner, and like partners do, they support each other and work their lives together. So there is none of this "she moved houses for free" "she can/wont pay rent at the apartment", seriously get over it.

Posted

I mean, Sharla moved into a house too, and she said she might not even live in Japan when summer comes around, so it is possible Taylor will be gone within a year, more likely 2 years tho, but I do hope the next time round she moves somewhere and tries to learn its language and do things the country has to offer.

She'll most likely move to Europe, which is cool, I remember she said she makes friends easily with "French and polish" girls so maybe Tay will have some new cool NON youtube European friends? maybe? don't wanna get my hopes up tho...

I feel like Taylor should visit Mexico some time, she is always cooking Mexican food, and the trip could teach her how to pronounce the double L's in tortilla lmao

Posted (edited)

I've been trying to catch up on this thread so sorry if this has already been done. But honestly I don't think it's the plastic surgery that's holding her career back, it's her makeup and circle lenses, they honestly don't suit her face.

I experimented a bit with her photos and tried to edit them to how she would look without the aegyo sal and the obvious face slimming:

201611032138524108.thumb.jpg.ac4619ef37d2016-11-03_17.20.45.thumb.jpg.d696f2346c( I tried to make her iris smaller as well but I'm not skilled enough lol)

Compared to her regular photos:

2016-11-03_17.28.15.thumb.png.454780bfb9

Honestly she is still be a very pretty girl and could still do photoshoots I don't know why she keeps trying to make herself look like a wide eyed doll, it's holding her back.

Edited by purplebunnybunny
Words

Posted

Yea sure, she technically she doesn't owe anyone anything

But.... in my opinion, problem is that with being in the public like this; I just don't want young naive girls that have the "I wanna live in Japanland" dream think they can easily do modeling work and live a life similar to hers. Living in Japan as a model isn't glorious nor financially rewarding at all.

It'd just be nice if she did a video being 100% honest and transparent about her lifestyle (and working in japan) and just laid it all out. It's nothing to be embarrassed about, just seems like she's hiding it.

But yea, I just don't want people think they can go over to Japan live like her when in reality she's like the .1%

Every young woman thinking modeling in Japan is living the life like Taylor does, should watch Girl Model. It shows it is not like Taylor shows it as. Sadly many of these young women end up as call girls in Japan to earn enough to make it back home.

Posted

It's more of disappointment at Taylor right now because she could be so much more. She had that drama stint, and could have definitely ridden on the hype of that to fuel her career into being a talento with TV appearances etc but she can't because she can barely speak and understand Japanese. 

It's such a shame because the agency probably wanted her to go that route and frustratingly is stuck with someone who they can't book for modelling nor can use as a tv personality. If she does actually stick it out and works hard on her Japanese, even if there is an accent, it wouldn't matter because she is cute, is trying to speak and the audiences would eat it up. 

Posted

Yeah I agree with you chuutohanpa, she has the body and (had) the face of someone who could do really well. I mean look, in Hong Kong she did much bigger things than in Japan and she just kinda went for the 'living doll' look and it...it kinda ruined her modelling career sort of. Most models who get plastic surgery will have issues due to the fact their face is different. If she wanted to go to a country where plastic surgery is highly prized she should've gone to Korea. She would've had a lot more work, Japan's kinda more conservative and such about the subject. I think like everyone was saying though, she's refusing jobs now that she's financially comfy by whatever means happened. 

It is a darn shame cause if she'd learnt Japanese to a good basic level and continued on what she did in HK minus the aegyosal and cheek fillers she could've really gone far. Not saying she still cant but it's just...she was so pretty :alpacaworry2: I dunno when she'll leave Japan, probably when and if her boyfriend gets sick of living there and when she stops modelling altogether cause she doesn't seem very interested in the culture of the place. It's just another place to shop and eat gluten free vegan food (which Japan is horrific for vegans but she's in Tokyo which is extremely westernized, I wonder what she'd do out in the inaka without her online iherb lol). She could be doing the same shit she's doing now, anywhere in the world. Its a bit sad tho cause I feel the only pull in most of it is "I'M DOING THIS IN JAPAN SO THEREFORE ITS AMAZING" not that she's clickbaity but y'know. If she was doing this in Canada/America I doubt people would be as interested sadly :alpacadone:

Posted

Okay you can't say this isn't a jab at PULL. she's been so feisty lately, I love a good meltdown :haiplz:

Screenshot_2016-11-03-07-00-54-1.png

Posted (edited)

Taylor's new vlog was a whole video dedicated to Sassing at pull

AMAZING

Edited by uchi

Posted

Okay you can't say this isn't a jab at PULL. she's been so feisty lately, I love a good meltdown :haiplz:

So the source is finally revealed 😂 

Posted

Oh boy the level of sass coming from Tay lately. 

Mid life crisis ? 

I know a lot of you don't like her "attitude" ... But I kinda lowkey love it .. Bitches are my guilty pleasure ~ 

Still watching ~

Posted

Oh God I wasn't expecting that title at all, I just saw the notification of the new video. This new personality is getting on my nerves, I don't really like it but that's just my opinion. 

Posted

So the source is finally revealed 😂 

at the end says she wasn't  serious about spending her dad's money but one has to wonder 

Posted (edited)

Screen_Shot_2016-11-03_at_2.13.29_PM.thu

Took a screenshot in case she ever changes it.

So she's that salty huh.

She's sabotaging herself with this personality. Maybe she thinks that her following is loyal enough to not turn on her, and while that could be true I don't see her gaining new followers with this new persona.

Edited by redbowkiki

Posted

First time watching one of her vlogs in months because I can't be bothered to watch someone as boring as her for more than 10 minutes but even this one I skipped through. 

I don't think anyone can say she isn't reading PULL but my god I agree with the meltdown thing she's Ian completely different (slightly good way because that fake positivity was getting annoying) but my god she has gotten SO. SALTY. 

Also aside from her chameleon personality her editing has gotten SO SO SO SO SLOPPY. Does she even watch her own videos before she posts them?