• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Taylor R - videos

9310 posts in this topic

Posted

I feel bad...she looks so cute in this video. :alpacadone:

Posted

Why would you feel bad because of that?
Pull is made to expose pretty girls with ugly souls aka
The girls who are pretty on the outside and ugly on the inside.
Taylor lies a lot while playing a role of a very good girl. She had the looks, and it's absolutely nothing like this extremely edited videos with extreme makeup and using a lot of angles to hide her real face and body shape and then rant about how she is all real and it's just the way it is.
Check her older modeling pics (from the thread Taylor R - Model work) and compare to this hilarious baby Dakota's copycat look. Keep in mind she's turning 27 this year. Age matters because she lost the card where many things can be forgotten because of being "too young".

Posted

^^^^^ 

AMEN 

Posted

Is she really shitty to her fans?

The other day I watched some of her new videos and I was like... its Dakota or Taylor? wtf is going on!
Anyway she dress herself better and I love her hair so much...

I like she show us her razor and veet cream in her video... I think its funny and made her look more 'human'.

Posted

You know how Taylor is following 0 people on Instagram? Few months ago she did a thing "post my picture and tag me and I will follow you". People did it, she followed them and everybody were happy.

And after some time she unfollowed everybody, people who she followed before or after that thing. While she was unfollowing, for few days she turned her account to private and she was also errasing pics. 

Yes, that's shitty.

On Pull 1.0 were many many screenshots of that. I hope we can recollect them and put it in her Summary page.

Posted

i remember it. that was really shitty from her. many fans were disappointed but she just has ignored them. 

it shows how she really is and that she only cares about herself and her fucking fame.  

irl she is not that innocence nice girl which she plays online. i really hope that someday ppl realized that 

oh, and do you remember the drama on facebook were a girl said that she looks too skinny and that it isn't cute ?! and taylor became angry and has discussed with her ?

at the end the girl apologized bc of the pressure and hate she got from taylor and her fans .....

Posted

Didn't she mention before that she's stopping the 'cutesy' voice because she was pressured into by her agency, but doesn't like it? So mixed up without pages to peek back at, haha.

Anyway, anyone else find it weird how she uses pretty much only foreign brands? I would have expected to see some Japanese or Chinese brands thrown in there, but nope. Guess if you find something that works, why change, but... must be pricey.

Posted

New dancing video:

Well, I don't know, I don't think she is a very good dancer, her movements are not sharp enough for my taste and sometimes I only see thin long legs and arms that are waving around ^^; But oh well, I'm not a dancer myself, so I may be wrong...

And about that ending... well, dark and blurry.

Posted (edited)

i also was going to share the new video (^-^) haha

well the video is horrible. it isn't neccessary to say that she isn't good at dancing but .... holy jesus, she is going to be 26 / ? 27 ? years old and dancing like that in this outfit .....that is so embarrassing .

no no no taylor !!!!!!

ohh, and " Hello Cheecks" !!!! for everyone who still thinks that her face got back to normal ~~ just watch this video ! Noo ~ !! she looks really NOTHING like in her " hair/teeth and skin routine video. just an other proof how much she edits her video and pics .

her eye makeup (~,~) 

image.thumb.jpg.da9746f86e287e05833b2a2dimage.thumb.jpg.35de48e0fe15b193b35ed443

her cheecks (; ̄O ̄)

image.thumb.jpg.3f3b84e871f4809f1c1fe180

image.thumb.jpg.8740502b172bc151312aa1ca

image.thumb.jpg.b9c46a3ea208f33a046640e4

Edited by _piggy_

Posted

I think she's lying when she's saying she ever got ballet classes. Taylor's dancing is just clumpsy trowing arms and opening legs and showing underwear in public which she blurrs later.

And the weird artificial face later - imagine to see that in the dark! I would pee my panties in fear.

Posted

honestly it wouldn't surprise me if this an other lie from her just to let ppl think that she is someone special bc she got ballet classes

looool  (>w< )  me too !!!!!

Posted

New dancing video:

Well, I don't know, I don't think she is a very good dancer, her movements are not sharp enough for my taste and sometimes I only see thin long legs and arms that are waving around ^^; But oh well, I'm not a dancer myself, so I may be wrong...

And about that ending... well, dark and blurry.

Ballet classes for how long? 1 hour? 
She is bad at dancing....I am serious these are just some strange movements , it's obvious that she studied them in one after another and doesn't really connect them. She has problems with keeping a flow to her dancing and that makes it look like a clumsy roboter. Her face looks too concentrated on having this fake happy smile.
Also imo she is way to skinny and her legs and arms look like noodles wobbling around. Being thin is one thing, but she looks unhealthy.
I am a dancer myself so this video really hurts to look at 
:melting:

Posted

S...so i am special too bc i got ballet classes?:megusta: Time to make a "special club" for special ppl like us.

Posted (edited)

New dancing video:

Her "Forever16:megusta:" image is starting to freak me out.. A 26 year old naturally beautiful woman should just not be dressing and acting like she's someone else (Dakota).. Like seriously, be you fippin self, everyone else is taken :Alpacamad: 

Edit:

And her dancing looks like something of a 10 year old.. :/ She is basically just jumping around, waiving her hands around and kicking her feet out.. :alpacadone: It's not extremely bad, it's just kinda iffy for someone that age :lamasad: Sorry if my opinion annoys anyone  :alpacadone: Got kinda hot headed in the text over the edited part..

Edited by SulaSkrìmsli

Posted

I hate to admit but she makes so much better youtube content than Dakota. I actually liked watching the one about skin and hair care.