• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Taylor R - videos

9305 posts in this topic

Posted

Honestly the part in the new video where she was standing by her "time-lapse" talking about the video was so so so boring. I was like "please get on with it"... I don't want to hear about your excuses and explanations for the way that Youtube works. Especially since a lot of people already know that.

Exactly my thoughts! I was like, just f****** upload your workout video with non copyrighted music or do it like Fitnessblender and just upload it with NO MUSIC AT ALL so people who do the workout can choose their own music, geeeeeez!

And did I catch that right? They didn't go see the movie because it was in Japanese? Hell, you are in Japan for f***s sake so yeah, movies will most likely be in Japanese!!! And why not go see the movie anyways, she could see it as hearing practice for improving her Japanese but NO! Because learning the language in a country where you currently live in is too much of a hassle and she is oh so busy with her daily boring Vlogs! And the ending... wow, so much wise Tay Tay :douge:

Sorry for me freaking out about this, but am I the only one who is fed up with her acting like a spoiled dumb child? I think her daily Vlogs are driving me insane xD

Posted

She's complaining that daily vlogging is getting too much – then just stop it girl!
You don't do anything all day anyways, which is only showing how spoiled you are. Other people's vlogs are interesting because of the content, not because of being daily.

This one is talking only. Yawn. Also who understands sex instead of snacks. wtf. That's what the clickbait title is about – a misheard word in one of her latest vlogs, she spends way too much time talking about. More yawn.

Posted

i swear to god i hope she reads this, and, that she stops with the daily vlogs, it's honestly so embarrassing. it just honestly shows what an airhead she is and it ain't as cute cause she's honestly too old for that sh*t. i'm sorry, but she is, she can get all the cute clothes and fillers in the world and it won't change the fact she's almost 28. like, girl go get a hobby, like, go on a hike, take photos of idk animals, nature, architecture, anything other than your bloated face, LEARN JAPANESE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. how long has she even been living there? seems long enough that she should learn at least basic japanese by now. all in all, i guess maybe she isn't that happy with her life so she's really dependent on the attention she gets online? it's literally just an assumption but, her friendship with all the other vloggers seems kinda superficial cause they're all mostly glued to their cameras so...maybe she just needs some validation and can only get that from random kids online? :Alpacaconfused: (don't take this too seriously its just my impression) 

Posted

Honestly, the daily vlogs were fun to watch for a little while but every single vlog she puts out now has the exact same format that it's just boring to watch now, and sitting through a 10 minute + vlog feels a bit tedious at this stage

Posted

Here we go again...
People, if you do not enjoy watching her videos/vlogs then don't watch them ! No one is forcing you to and I just don't understand why you have to come here and complain about something that you chose to watch. PULL isn't for some teenage girls to come here and vent, it's about criticising and exposing problematic behaviour, which I'm totally okay with (and the reason I'm here). Taylor has taken the criticism on here and used it to better herself, which not many people do and I applaud her for that, but when all you do is insult her for no good reason just because you dislike her.. what is she supposed to do ? I wish some of you would stop being so negative and start being more.. I dunno factual and logical ?

One last thing. How does making daily vlogs make you an airhead ? And since when is 28 too old for anything let alone vlogging ? And I don't think her hobbies are any of your personal concerns. That's all I have to say for now.
i'll proudly take my downvotes and leave now

Posted

sorry for OT in advance

i got the feeling it's a forum where we express our opinions? i personally aren't gonna give you downvotes for stating your opinion. 

also, when someone puts themselves out there, especially online, i'm sure they're able to take some of the criticism. not to mention i really don't think taylor gives a shit that i for example am talking shit, anonimously on a forum about her. there's really no need to get that upset about it 

Posted (edited)

i'm sorry, but she is, she can get all the cute clothes and fillers in the world and it won't change the fact she's almost 28. like, girl go get a hobby, like, go on a hike, take photos of idk animals, nature, architecture, anything other than your bloated face

More like get a job. :haiplz:
Seriously, making those daily vlogs without working and saying things like 'one day, when I get a big apartement' :derp: makes her just seem so ignorant, snobby and spoiled. That is a very nice flat and not small, Tokyo or elsewhere. Everything is brand new and in the vlogs you can see there are even more rooms than the ones she is showing us – there are more doors than rooms we've seen. She's living there with her bf (he's buying kitchen utensils), so there's got to be at least a master bedroom. The furniture in the living room seems to be designer ware, too (e.g. the lamp), the kitchen is top notch. Call me envious, but she's just ungrateful.

I don't care about her clothing choice either, nor do I think she is too old for it – though it seems by now she herself already thinks she is too old for the cutesy look she was going for (she's laughing about a pink, over the top decorated beret which falls out of the closet, like how could she wear that).
I can see myself enjoying her vlogs, but not on a daily basis where she's doing plain nothing. She does have the (pocket) money to travel, which she likes. She could do something with that. Just… do something, anything.

Edited by Ms.lrk

Posted

Here we go again...
People, if you do not enjoy watching her videos/vlogs then don't watch them ! No one is forcing you to and I just don't understand why you have to come here and complain about something that you chose to watch. PULL isn't for some teenage girls to come here and vent, it's about criticising and exposing problematic behaviour, which I'm totally okay with (and the reason I'm here). Taylor has taken the criticism on here and used it to better herself, which not many people do and I applaud her for that, but when all you do is insult her for no good reason just because you dislike her.. what is she supposed to do ? I wish some of you would stop being so negative and start being more.. I dunno factual and logical ?

One last thing. How does making daily vlogs make you an airhead ? And since when is 28 too old for anything let alone vlogging ? And I don't think her hobbies are any of your personal concerns. That's all I have to say for now.
i'll proudly take my downvotes and leave now

I agree. 100%.

It's her life. If you don't like it.. don't watch it. :/

Posted

It's okay, Taytay. You don't have to do daily vlogs, that way you can have time to do important stuff like check out PULL and clean Rosie's pee instead of recording it.

Lol but seriously, just use royalty free music or change your YT settings to the third party members thing instead. I wish Taylor would actually sit down and educate herself for two hours each day instead of playing the little girl's part. I don't know anything about her past but the way she acts kind of gives me the idea that she didn't live through her teenage years?

I couldn't care less about what she does but her wellbeing does matter and I hope she knows what she's doing.

Posted

While it is true we shouldn't judge Taylor's video's to harshly how else are we supposed to discuss her if we don't watch her vlogs?

The girl doesn't seem to do anything else. She hasn't had any big modelling jobs, from what I see and she also doesn't seem to have any other hobbies but hanging out with her friends and Youtube and if we consider that she is hinting at making Youtube a living why not judge her vlogs because if they aren't improving in content then there is no way she will be able to live in Japan just off of Youtube alone.

Posted

I just wanted to say that I followed subforums of Venus or Dakota with some pretty valid accusations, exposing negative sides of their youtube "careers" and personalities. And yeah, people were mean, sarcastic etc.etc. but had a point to some extent.

However.

I didn't expect for Taylor R to get THIS amount of hate. I'm absolutely disgusted by comments like amayuchan's.

I understand valid criticism, but some "opinions" are just trash, honestly. If you hate on particular person, please rethink your life. Criticism =/= pointless petty hatred. 

Posted

Not Taylor's video, but its a Q&A of both of them so I thought too include it in this thread. 

- Haven't finished watching but it explains so far how they met ( which was while Tay was still in HK they talked thru Youtube msgs and finally met in person a year after Taylor finally moved to Japan ) 

I'ma finish watching it and if people want a summary then I'll add it later ~ 

To those unhappy with how people express their opinions, please do remember that this is a forum. Yes, some opinions are petty and/or salty, but its still an opinion and thats what these threads are here for : To express what your opinion is whether it be negative or positive. Pull originally started for the main purpose of exposing and developed into a community where people can discuss without being attacked. If you feel something is wrong then please take it to a admin or the sites current host/owner as they are the only to have say in what goes and doesn't. I don't want to be an asshole, but honestly complaining about what people say/express is only going to start arguments and derail the thread, please don't. One last thing, there is a like and dislike feature you can use to show you dislike what someone is saying ( also a PM system if you have to use words ). 

That is all ~ 

:) 

Posted (edited)

@AppleCrumble
What I tried to suggest to people is - try to behave like a civilized human being instead of cursing your heart out and forming endless hate speeches.

As far as I'm concerned, it's not only negative opinion anymore, it looks like some individuals are venting their frustrations and hatred instead of discussing videos. So I feel I can use my "freedom of speech" to express how distasteful it is.

And please, kindly don't say "attack", treating members like some special snowflakes who can be "negative" but can't be criticized for their behavior. It's very hypocritical and displays double standards.

Edited by Neomi

Posted (edited)

** > for those who do not like to read here negative or passive things about taylor or even can't accept the truth about her then do not come here and read the comments! < **  it is OK when you have an other opinion about taylor. and everyone ( taylor hater or lover ) is welcome here as long as their behaviour and comments are commensurate. 

but seriously !? you come here and critize us for the way we talk about taylor !? and i am pretty sure we members here from the taylor thread 100% do know for what this site was made for. but thank you for reminding it to us again.

members from here are fine with it how things and comments are written down. and we like it to talk like this everyday. that is why we all here are close and friends.

and sometimes we might be harsh and a little bit direct towards taylor but we never are bitchy and we do respect hers and her family's privacy. and as an other member mentioned it already. as if taylor would give a fuck about what and how we talk about her here ... !  

Edited by _piggy_

Posted

I'd like to apologize if any of you thought that I'm trying to silence your opinions. That was definitely not my intention. All I wanted to say is that being positive and saying kind words to those around you is way better than the other way around for everyone involved. And you're probably right, Taylor might not give a fuck about anything you're saying here, but there's also the possibility that she's being incredibly hurt by the things she's reading about herself, I know I would feel terrible if I was her. Maybe I'm just a very sensitive person because it makes me upset to read such hateful things and I try to be nice so I can maybe counteract the negative feelings. But I realize I can't change the way anyone thinks and feels, so I will just take my own advice and stop coming to this thread or PULL altogether since it's making me so upset. I'm sorry for clogging up this thread with the same topic all over again and please don't feel that I'm trying to take away your freedom of speech ! All I wanted is for some of you to put yourself in Taylor's place and try to understand that the things you're saying could be very damaging to her self esteem and is not to be taken lightly. But that is entirely up to you.