• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Taylor R - videos

9308 posts in this topic

Posted

Her new Video 

It's funny how the title is "She has to keep her cone on." Yeah, and you also have to listen to the vets instructions.

I cant be bothered watching. Did she admit she fucked up? Or did she decide to spin it as her own idea to put the cone on.

Posted

^same, can someone who watched it sum it up? she's such a bad caretaker for her dog it's ridiculous. 

Posted

I saw the title "She Has to Keep Her Cone On" on my YT feed and... what :amgplz: Is she really becoming that uncreative already?

Didn't watch it yet, but man, if you squish poor Rosie constantly in bags and sweaters and let her run around, she's obviously gonna have problems again... "I'm gonna take extra much care of her in those two weeks", what happened to that? Just being with her is not taking care.

Posted

So disappointed she did not name her video "The Cone of Shame".

This vlog out of all her recent vlogs is the one that most obviously shows how much money she has. She's barely gone out for 2 weeks and she's still being ferried in taxis to and from places, getting Starbucks, paying someone to watch Rosie (she didn't say it was bf), and I wonder how much her dinner cost altogether.

She hasn't had a proper modelling gig for how long now?

Posted

For anyone that wants to know about Rosie but doesn't want to watch the video:
No, Taylor didn't fuck up by removing her cone at first because Rosie didn't bother too much with the cast, but now that they removed it, her skin is tender and itchy so Rosie might want to lick her leg, so now for sure she has to wear her cone at all times.
The vet said everything is going really well, but for the next week Rosie shouldn't walk a lot and remain still. She'll be able to walk after a month, and she'll be fully recovered after 2 months.

Posted

Video Summary:

In the beginning of the video she talks about her schedule for the day inside of a cab: she woke up late (11AM) and has to be at the vet anytime before 1:30, she said someone is coming to her house later to watch Rosie so she can go do some major grocery shopping that way she has food because apparently Sharla is going to be staying over at her house. She didn’t really say how long, but from the way she spoke, it would be more than one night. //insert boring sped-up shots of her walking to music// The vet removed Rosie’s cast and told Taylor to keep the cone on because of the cast removal. I’m surprised the vet didn’t reprimand Taylor honestly. //another cab explanation// She was going to get lunch out but decided to go home because she thought Rosie was stressed. *This decision surprised me.* Rosie’s knee is well and in place and the stitches will be removed next week. She still has to keep Rosie still for the next two months. She said no lunch out but did end up going to the super market to get food. Poor Rosie… //meal explanation// //Taylor leaves the house and shows the starbucks she gets// She bought groceries and flowers for her house, and used the rest of the time to catch pokemon. //meal explanation// //eating// //shot of the sink while Taylor washes her face//

Posted

^same, can someone who watched it sum it up? she's such a bad caretaker for her dog it's ridiculous. 

same

thx to those who watched and wrote review

Posted

No, Taylor didn't fuck up by removing her cone at first because Rosie didn't bother too much with the cast, but now that they removed it, her skin is tender and itchy so Rosie might want to lick her leg, so now for sure she has to wear her cone at all times.
The vet said everything is going really well, but for the next week Rosie shouldn't walk a lot and remain still. She'll be able to walk after a month, and she'll be fully recovered after 2 months.

she kinda fucked up by carrying her around everywhere. also, getting those tiny dogs used to being carried around all the time so they get basically dependent on it is also a mistake but i don't wanna go too OT with that stuff. 

also, thanks @nekokoko for the summary :alpacacrush:

Posted

Aww, poor baby. I'm really glad I never had to use a cone with any of my own cats nor dogs for they behaved well but it's only natural if they feel the instinct to lick or scratch and not their fault. Hope she gets better soon and Taylor lets the poor thing just rest or stay still in her lap, instead of all the carrying here and there. Thanks for the sum up c:

Really disappointed with all the "big problem" click baiting and the way she handled the visibility of Rosie's problem... It's not that there is an issue with communicating or saying on video what is wrong with Rosie, specially since it's vlogs and such but... the way she did it makes it look like some weird ass plot of a drama or at least the way it's structured comes out as just entertainment. Didn't bother seeing the videos after that crap.

Posted

I'm glad that Rosie is healing properly. I honestly have started to enjoy Taylor's vlog a bit, I'm a huge sucker for daily vlogs, even if they're "boring", so that might be why.. I really like her cooking bits, her dinner looked really good tbh. But yeah, I don't know why I like them now, before I found her really annoying and I couldn't ever finish her videos, but now I like the vlogs.

I don't really care if she has money and can ride taxi cabs all day every day, if I can ask, why does having money seem to be a problem for so many people here? I mean, she's not hiding it, nor is she really voicing it, which is normal? I don't know who in their vlogs would just go around saying how much money they have?

I was expecting to get hate on my last comment about Rosie's whining, but I actually didn't, so I hope that I won't get hate for this either as I'm just stating my opinion :''D

Posted

I'm glad that Rosie is healing properly. I honestly have started to enjoy Taylor's vlog a bit, I'm a huge sucker for daily vlogs, even if they're "boring", so that might be why.. I really like her cooking bits, her dinner looked really good tbh. But yeah, I don't know why I like them now, before I found her really annoying and I couldn't ever finish her videos, but now I like the vlogs.

I don't really care if she has money and can ride taxi cabs all day every day, if I can ask, why does having money seem to be a problem for so many people here? I mean, she's not hiding it, nor is she really voicing it, which is normal? I don't know who in their vlogs would just go around saying how much money they have?

I was expecting to get hate on my last comment about Rosie's whining, but I actually didn't, so I hope that I won't get hate for this either as I'm just stating my opinion :''D

I thought the whole thing that she used to say was that she is totally supporting herself (but with lack of modelling jobs and likely not making THAT much off YouTube can't be true) and that's why people are calling her out on it? I might be wrong 

Posted

I'm glad Rosie is getting better. I just hope Taylor really listens and let's Rosie stay still!

Posted

I thought the whole thing that she used to say was that she is totally supporting herself (but with lack of modelling jobs and likely not making THAT much off YouTube can't be true) and that's why people are calling her out on it? I might be wrong 

^ This and perhaps, this is pure speculation, maybe it is giving her younger fans the idea that they can "quit" their job to make a living out of Youtube instead or that they can live solely off of Youtube money

Posted

I'm glad Rosie is getting better. I just hope Taylor really listens and let's Rosie stay still!

This is Taylor we're talking about. She didn't even follow the vets last orders for 2 hours.

Next video: Rosie goes on a roller coaster! But its ok because Taylor's carrying her

Posted

^

^

^ This and perhaps, this is pure speculation, maybe it is giving her younger fans the idea that they can "quit" their job to make a living out of Youtube instead or that they can live solely off of Youtube money

^

Yea most of it is speculation, so @nyan you're perfectly right in saying what you said. It's more from pieces that PULL has placed together; maybe they make sense or maybe they don't, that's up to personal opinion as well.

Taylor has a pretty rich family, and her dad owns a car dealership (we've seen pictures previously on her brother's Instagram). She lives in the centre of Tokyo, and we all know how high property prices are there. She travels business to places like Paris and London, and has ~4000 Euro handbags. How about her plastic surgery? Someone had to pay for that, as well as the touch ups. This was before her vlogging took off but after she moved to Japan. How many modelling jobs has she had in recent years? The possible sources of income I think are: modelling (minimal), sponsorship (not obvious enough for me to gauge, also she only has 100k followers on Instagram), investments (???), family. But then again, this is all conjecture. Who knows, she might have won the lottery and made some wise investments and is now living the high life.

Her not being open with what support her lifestyle leads to the illusion that she is self-sufficient. It leads to people watching her videos think if they can make it as a model/ vlogger in Japan (or anywhere else), they can life her lifestyle.

Taylor is very careful about what she posts and how much of her actual life & indeed personality she reveals. Considering that she used to be snappy to any non-neutral questions, her relative silence just shows how much she's learnt by ignoring the bad questions... or letting her fans deal with them. Her saying that she was "self-sufficient at the age of 14 apart from education" was another thing. I think someone mentioned something about how she spent money (?) and she went too far with that lie lol.

One thing I've noticed is that she completely stopped mentioning Rosie going to the salon. Rosie does go to the salon, but Taylor now says "I have to wash her fur tonight" or something like that.