• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Taylor R - videos

9305 posts in this topic

Posted

I dunno, I thought she looked cute in this video. I especially liked her hairstyle, simple but I think having her hair up and kind of messy really suits her. Also I'm really glad she decided to wear a lighter lip color this time, those really dark brown ones really don't look good on her light skin tone.
All in all the video was kinda boring but I'm happy she's staying in and looking after Rosie :)

Posted

Does anyone else also have the feeling she is jealous of Alexa? I get that vibe from her.

Absolutely! I mean, I follow Alexa on her Instagram and you can see that she gets way more modeling jobs than Taylor (she has been home now for so many days straight, I wonder if she has anything to do at all job-wise) and also her Japanese is better than Tays. I think those are enough reasons to be jelaous of somebody. Well, but since Taylor seems to be at home all day without anything really to do, she could at least improve her Japanese by learning... ah wait, no, she has to make daily Vlogs, I forgot, no time there I guess :hmm:

Posted

@amayuchan Agreed , after lurking around i found a fan page or main page ( not sure )  about Alexa 

https://www.facebook.com/AlexaLuczakMAGTEAM/  

most of her modeling work is " Mature " looking even did lingerie which i recall taylor did it but that was back in her HK  years   , while compared to TayTay i always see them either Cutesy / childish  looking advertisements  no wonder she is hardly getting any gigs because as you guys mentioned before her face feature  can't represent just any brands/advertisements  :/

Posted

@amayuchan Agreed , after lurking around i found a fan page or main page ( not sure )  about Alexa 

https://www.facebook.com/AlexaLuczakMAGTEAM/  

most of her modeling work is " Mature " looking even did lingerie which i recall taylor did it but that was back in her HK  years   , while compared to TayTay i always see them either Cutesy / childish  looking advertisements  no wonder she is hardly getting any gigs because as you guys mentioned before her face feature  can't represent just any brands/advertisements  :/

I agree that Alexa gets more jobs but I feel like maybe some of that has to do with the fact that she looks half asian. Or fits the demographic better

Posted (edited)

The thing with Alexa, like most models, is that her face is perfect for most typed of modelling gigs. Taylor use to be like that as well but her 2.0 face has now limited her modelling gigs to more cute, sweet type gigs rather than mature, lingerie, cute, sweet, cool etc. 

Edited by Rennie

Posted

Taylor just isn't versatile anymore. It's so disappointing because she was such a beautiful girl. I love how fresh she looks when she doesn't try do her make up like a doll with the aegyosal, cupid heart lips and pink puffy cheeks - but she keeps doing these looks and pigeon holes herself into one type of job. 

She needs a complete make over if she wants her career to survive or go any further. Her hair needs a nice cut, style and colour. She needs to learn how to apply make up properly to accentuate her features. She needs to drop this oversized homeless kawaii princess yeezy style and find a more mature way to present herself. Alexa is getting more jobs in Japan because she presents herself as a more modern and adaptable model. Both are equally pretty girls with great features and physique but it's clear Alexa is much more successful. 

Posted

B-but Taylor is successful in making everyday vlogs!

Seriously, I believe Taylor is not much jealous of Alexa. It's true that Alexa is a better model, looks like a human, gets more jobs etc., but I'm pretty sure Taylor is deluded enough to believe that having over 100k on socal media, because of doing completely unuseful things/vlogs for society, is something to be very proud of.

Of course Taylor thinks it's cool, but that's not so great if that is literally the only thing one is doing with their life. 

Posted

I remember one of my old comments was saying that Alexa's plain even though she's pretty and she wasn't anything special, but now when I see her modelling pics (and indeed Instagram) I understand why she's a model. And as said, Alexa can pass for half quite well. I think it's partly with being Eastern European? I remember seeing Uyghurs in Xinjiang and how they could sometimes look like a blend between East Asian and Western European. In any case, Alexa looks relatable enough to the Japanese market to be successful.

I can't understand why/ how Taylor is still a model. She used to have a good range as Taylor 1.0, and she'd look good pale or tanned, cute or mature. Now she can only do cutesy and has to stay pale, and she can't do "risque" shoots that show too much skin.

Btw, Alexa's Instagram for anyone interested. :lamaheadshake:

Taylor's vlogs are also getting more boring. She's not doing anything worthwhile at home, and the vlogs only appeal to people who are infatuated with her to the point where they'd be happy to see any content from her.

Like, it's 2 weeks of staying at home, learn some fucking Japanese.

Posted

I find the relationship with her dog to be very sweet. I don't see any problem with her giving her lots of love and attention on camera? I feel like that is getting mad over nothing. Although its not great for a dog to be overly dependent and clingy to its owner, I aint gonna lie...if my dog was like that I would be all over her too. And nothing wrong with keeping her in a "cage". I thought it was common knowledge that those are crates and they perfectly normal and good for dogs? -_-  Anyway, Taylor will always be very pretty...but is sort of offputting to look at....esp her lumpy cheeks and eyes. - gosh I hope she doesn''t read this forum. 

Posted

@suspiriavIII Taylor's on this forum more than any memeber in this thread. She is a bit improving by reading all this. Here is a mass of advices for her, she just has to listen. Every time she listened, it was good.

Posted

Taylor did you really put your hurt dog that is not supposed to move their leg in a cramped bag just to play Pokemon go really¬¬. that seems really irresponsible. I hope Taylor brought Rosie's food dish into her room when they went to sleep since she needs to eat every four hours.

Posted

Taylor did you really put your hurt dog that is not supposed to move their leg in a cramped bag just to play Pokemon go really¬¬. that seems really irresponsible. I hope Taylor brought Rosie's food dish into her room when they went to sleep since she needs to eat every four hours.

When she mentioned the pokemon go outing her friends were doing in the last vlog, I just knew she was going to end up leaving Rosie to her own devices to do it anyway, even though she said it probably wasn't a good idea. Poor Rosie... Taylor just wanted to make a video out of it and join the trend

Posted

She's so selfish! Rosie is crying when her friends have to hold her and she's just focusing on this stupid game! Really! You do remember your dog COULD HAVE DIED DURING THE SURGERY! And if she doesn't heal she's going to end up with a damaged foot and might have to redo the surgery! Idiot!

Posted

She said her vlogs were going to be boring because she was going to stay at home with Rosie because going outside could be dangerous for her and now she's out 24/7? Selfish. People like her shouldn't have pets.

Posted (edited)

Taylor has such a twisted sense of logic... I don't understand how she could take out Rosie like that, especially when she was crying and whining. She should've at least rushed back home after she's gotten some footage (if she so badly needs to shoot some).

Also, Taylor... we don't need to see the gum+cigarette stuck to your butt nor the mosquito bite that you itched so hard. Some things are just TMI, geez!

I don't know if it's just me but I felt like two of the girls with her didn't seem so eager to hang out with her. Dunno, hope I'm wrong.

Edited by Cherry Cherry Boom Boom
number