• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Taylor R - videos

9305 posts in this topic

Posted

New video.

Watched the look book vlog - she didn't say shit in the video. She listed the items of clothing in the description, but the video was like a MV or something.

It was well shot and artistic and all that other bullshit, but it wasn't a good lookbook because she didn't explain her choices, and she barely even shot some outfits properly/ in a clean full view. It's just her running around living the high-life, which is what her fans want to see I guess.

Posted

New video.

UUUHHG, I can't lie ... I actually really liked this one ~  I like when she does look books .. ( possibly because there is no talking in it ) Also I wonder if she's going to still insist that her BF ( tripod-san ) doesn't help her film ( despite you can see the camera wobbling ) 

Then the next video she post after this will probably go back to starring at nothing but her bloated face in the same'ol room talking virtually about the same'ol crap... 

Posted

I really liked this video. It was shot soooooo well!

However, it's really a shame that she never wears the pretty stuff she shows in her lookbooks on her vlog. In her vlogs she always wears the tackiest crap ugh come on Taylor

Posted (edited)

i agree with redbowikiki ! if i would not have read the title of the video i would not know that the video is about clothes. the video was ok but the content wasn't about a " lookbook" more like " a beautiful day " .

besides it was nothing special. just ok to watch .....! and she should stop wearing those old white sneakers. they do not look good anymore and i think i saw some broke parts 

by the way 

tripod-san secreto boyfriendo :hoplz:  ?!!

image.thumb.jpeg.a6caa3c456244ccef873841

i know there are some parts you could see her chubby cheecks but this one ...lol

image.thumb.jpeg.5c9fd368919403e5473935f

Edited by _piggy_

Posted

i agree with redbowikiki ! if i would not have read the title of the video i would not know that the video is about clothes. the video was ok but the content wasn't about a " lookbook" more like " a beautiful day " .

besides it was nothing special. just ok to watch .....! and she should stop wearing those old white sneakers. they do not look good anymore and i think i saw some broke parts 

by the way 

tripod-san secreto boyfriendo :hoplz:  ?!!

image.thumb.jpeg.a6caa3c456244ccef873841

Wait .... Thats Tripod-san ??? Is he wearing sweat pants with a tucked in white tee ... Or was it actually her female manager ? I think she has short hair doesn't she ? 

Maybe the real reason he isn't in her videos is because he isn't aesthetic  enough for Tay to want to show case.. 

Posted

Wait .... Thats Tripod-san ??? Is he wearing sweat pants with a tucked in white tee ... Or was it actually her female manager ? I think she has short hair doesn't she ? 

Maybe the real reason he isn't in her videos is because he isn't aesthetic  enough for Tay to want to show case.. 

i am not sure if this is tripod-san. but to me it looks like a men ( asian men ) 

Posted

@_piggy_ nice catch on the reflection. And the cheeks. xD

I'm of the opinion that it was actually a pretty good video; she's stepping up her game in filming, I hope maybe she'll do a film course or experiment more with other things (her drone is her new thing atm). If that's the quality she can produce, hopefully the quality/ content of her videos will improve (so it'll be less boring to watch lol).

Just wasn't a look book though; more of an "art video".

Posted (edited)

Wow, that was beautiful video, it was long time since I watch whole Taylor video. Really great filming. I didnt mind lookbok in this style, reminds me of the lookbooks that you find on clothes company websites. 

Edited by shimei
*remind myself a word in english and wanted to add it to make my sentence have more sense! hopefully ;-;

Posted

new video, new click bait

Posted

This clickbait 😂😂😂 

how is this video even related to the title? A++

Hey guise you know this big decision that has two outcomes will happen tomorrow. I will not tell you anything except that you have to be curious when I casually drop the bait

AND please send GOOD VIBES

extra love if vibes are left in a comment or shown as subscription to my channel 😍

Posted (edited)

I just realised - is she paid to plug to the Kylie Jenner lip kit? She mentions it in literally every single video. I don't think Jenner needs the publicity (the lip kit is so famous already), so it could also be Taylor sucking up.

Edit: I didn't think the title was too bad this time... she actually did experience an earthquake (small one) and talked about it in the video. She also kinda sorta fell into the sea (not really).

And LOL iHerb featured in the video (re: Sharla thread). xD

Edited by redbowkiki

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry but how is the title clickbait when literally the first seconds of the video show the earthquake happening and the thumbnail of the video is her falling into the sea ? Y'all should watch some storytime youtubers and see what actual clickbait means.

Edited by kawaiifox
typo

Posted

This clickbait 😂😂😂 

how is this video even related to the title? A++

Hey guise you know this big decision that has two outcomes will happen tomorrow. I will not tell you anything except that you have to be curious when I casually drop the bait

AND please send GOOD VIBES

extra love if vibes are left in a comment or shown as subscription to my channel 😍

*Next day* 

Hey guys, so that difficult decision was actually just whether I should or shouldn't cut my hair .... If I cut it I'm less special but if I don't I'll have back/neck problems. 

- entire internet flips tables 

But seriously I wont lie... She's got my curiosity as to what it is.  Before she announces it she should take bets to what it is : 

So she just got a new Visa so its likely not to be moving related I feel.. 

Knowing Taytor its probably something she's blowing out of proportions and really isn't anything bad ..

- I vouch marriage since she made "having a boyfriend" such a big deal and scary thing. 

Posted

But marriage isnt a 'very bad decision' so...
Maybe it's something to do with her family?

Also the title isn't clickbaity at all lol. Well, maybe a tiny bit. But honestly Youtubers have more competition than before so as long as it's a little related to the video I forgive them (see Bubzbeauty for an example, half-clickbaity titles but she's a cool girl so I can let her off...)

Posted

I thought it was clickbaity because it seems like because of this MASSIVE earthquake she falls into the ocean but then it was just a regular earthquake that wasn't a big deal and her falling into the ocean was just because she slipped :/