• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Taylor R - videos

9305 posts in this topic

Posted

new vlog

Posted

Wait.. Didn't she already made a video about her camera, what she uses and how she cuts?

Is this like a compilation of info she already talked about several times?

Posted

I live in HK, so am interesting to see what the event is here.  Presumably it's a fan meet.

If you're reading this, Taylor, do it properly: hire a function room at FS or Mandarin with security and ID checks to keep the nutters out.

Posted

She hardly ever models anymore.... And said it herself, she's more focused on Youtube .. Is she just using the company for a entertainment Visa under modelling while she's more or less doing Youtube more then modelling.. ? 

OMG !! She's doing a possible meet and greet in HK ???  I heard right, right ? 

Other then that I found it extremely boring...  Taylor's life seems boring since she moved to Japan. I was looking thru her really old photos from when she was modelling back in HK and she looked like she had an actual life ... friends ... did stuff.. Even though she has blogger friends I find it sorta fake as it seems they only use one another for blog purposes and don't seem to just meet up for a hang out without the cameras.. Her life seems a tad bit lonely .. 

Posted (edited)

This is the first Vlog of her that I won't watch because boooooooooooooooooooooring! @lisa Yes, she did something like that before, just only for photos but who cares... everyone wants to see her daily makeup routine. Maybe Tay waits with that until PULL shuts down completely so we can't discuss it here anymore lol

Edit: WOW, just read that PULL will stay! Excellent! Taylor, we will be here for you :haiplz:

Edited by amayuchan

Posted

Hell no is she making 7 grand or near that a month. She is hardly even getting a 100k views per video.. Most range 50-85k even after they've been up for several months. ( I wish I had a comparison of what her older better videos got though.. ) I'd say maybe 1.2-2 grand a month, which is decent for a normal person but not enough for a lavish life style.  I remember people discussing what Venus made and to say that Taytor makes near that... lol,no. 

Its so hard to tell honestly where this magic money is coming from. Part of me doesn't want to believe that its coming from her parents ( she's an adult and thats rather embarrassing ) and I also wonder if she's pulling a Margo and depleting all her accounts to keep up this life style and hoping the man will catch her. ( though I feel like she'd have to much pride for that.. idk ) 

Youtube doesn't pay per view but they pay for the amount of time someone watches your videos. Like Trisha Paytas for example, Taylor uploads very frequently and her videos are usually quite long. A lot of people watch vlogs all the way through (including me), so she could be making VERY decent money from those 50k to 100k views. Add on top of that her modeling gigs, sponsorships and Idk if her bf is living with her but he could chip in also. I never said she made 7k but I said you shouldn't underestimate the amount of money she's making.

Posted

P.S. Tay if you're driving a drone not flying it, you're doing it wrong. xD

Posted

She hardly ever models anymore.... And said it herself, she's more focused on Youtube .. Is she just using the company for a entertainment Visa under modelling while she's more or less doing Youtube more then modelling.. ? 

Other then that I found it extremely boring...  Taylor's life seems boring since she moved to Japan. I was looking thru her really old photos from when she was modelling back in HK and she looked like she had an actual life ... friends ... did stuff.. Even though she has blogger friends I find it sorta fake as it seems they only use one another for blog purposes and don't seem to just meet up for a hang out without the cameras.. Her life seems a tad bit lonely .. 

agreed , but i do recall checking on her Ameba Blog ( popular japanese blog ) that she often used to post pictures of herself along with other people she used to hang out which made me question if they were friends or just business mate , who knows what .

but on my own perspective opinion to me those modeling life style have always been so fake to me , i mean people advertise themselves on the media/magazines just to make their life look interesting and fun , but deep down its not what it is .

Posted

How do you know that they don't hang out without making videos or taking selfies ? Obviously there's no way of us knowing what they do behind the scenes unless we're there with them.

Posted

How do you know that they don't hang out without making videos or taking selfies ? Obviously there's no way of us knowing what they do behind the scenes unless we're there with them.

I was comparing her social media from then and now and presented my opinion/thoughts ... I did not claim to know anything and if I did it would be stated so. That is the vibe I get from her social media, that she's lonely, and the only time pictures are taken of them together is when a Vlogg is in the process of being made..  

Do you have a different vibe you get from her social media ?  

Posted

I feel like the plastic surgery joke was a jab at Pull as I never see comments in her Youtube or IG really mentioning it all that much ( or ever )... But I see a lot of it discussed here ;)  I can't help but to LOL how she didn't use the most popular/controversial surgery as a joke " facial plastic surgery"  .. " I'm gonna go get my face done", as if she knew peoples response would be " you already did" xD 

- Maybe she's making more jabs at Pull because were shutting down... 

Sorry Taylor, PULL is here to stay!!!! :alpacafedup:

Posted (edited)

Yeah but her visa is for work so it's not the same at all. She has revenue, an employer, a place. So they know she's not an illegal worker (the reason why they are suspicious about the tourist border hopers).

It's not only about tourist border hopers even if they're like the very great majority of people concerned, as I said it's quite a problem for business men who have the rights and whatever to travel a lot between countries. But anyway, visa stuff are always super complicated, it often depends on who treat your case, and I suppose that if she Taylor speaks about it on her youtube channel, it's safe for her to do so.

Then, I like Taylor, I truly do, but I often can't watch all her videos, it's too long to me and it's generally not that interesting / the same thing other and other /:

Edited by Dolly

Posted

Haha I might go and see her if I'm still in HK; might coincidentally be on holiday in Japan at that time. xD

Posted

Haha I might go and see her if I'm still in HK; might coincidentally be on holiday in Japan at that time. xD

And take some lovely candid bloaty boo pictures of Taytay ;) Though she said in 2 months she "might" be ... So nothing is confirmed .. 

Posted

I don't know what happened but I just watched the full 17 minutes of her new vlog. Maybe because I'm tired and her vlogs and voice are kinda calming :lamaheadshake:

I like that she showed her books and read the summaries and while it's a little meh that she seemed to be the only one filming at the dinner, what annoyed me more was Sharla and not showing her new hairstyle. By the time Taylor had published the video, Sharla already had posted photos on Twitter... (it really doesn't look that special to me, it's an ashy ombre-blonde, so what)

But in general I liked the video. And we finally know that her grandma is getting better again.