• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Taylor R - videos

9305 posts in this topic

Posted

new vid

I haven't watched it yet looks like it will be a wast of time

Posted

LMFAO she dates herself with the references in the beginning of the video. Is she trying to embrace her age now?

Doga off the bat sounds really strange and she never really explains why she bought the book or why it's so amazing. I see yoga being difficult to do if you have to work around a dog. I think Taylor showcases this because she can't even do a safe and easy pose with her pup. Luckily even small dogs in my experience are pretty safe falling from a short jump like that. I think Taylor was sweating more from wrangling Rosie than actually doing the work out? 

So all in all Doga seems pointless. . .regular yoga is probably a better work out for the human and less confusion for the dog. Although I commend Taylor for sticking with it and trying so many poses. 

I still find it weird when people wear makeup to workout, which includes yoga. She has already shown her face without makeup so it seems really silly that she wore makeup for this video. It makes it seems like the is only doing doga for the views and just wants people to go "oh look how cute and healthy she is! look at her cute pup! im subscribing and watching more videos" instead of trying to seem relatable. Honestly I think this is a step back from her more recent blogs.

Posted

I still find it weird when people wear makeup to workout, which includes yoga. She has already shown her face without makeup so it seems really silly that she wore makeup for this video. 

well she also had a picture of herself while filming on her snapchat however it used a filter so I'm assume maybe that the makeup is to help lead the lie that her post video self is just because of makeup and isn't actually because of shopping or surgery

also aside from the fact that the video was dog yoga the filter she used wasn't needed (it was the dog filter) but she isn't even mention what the video was about in the snap :/

Posted

well she also had a picture of herself while filming on her snapchat however it used a filter so I'm assume maybe that the makeup is to help lead the lie that her post video self is just because of makeup and isn't actually because of shopping or surgery

also aside from the fact that the video was dog yoga the filter she used wasn't needed (it was the dog filter) but she isn't even mention what the video was about in the snap :/

I don't own a snapchat account so I sadly miss the flakey drama on that app. It's good to hear about it though! She keeps flopping between wearing makeup (you're right, probably to push her persona) to going without makeup and whining about acne to be relatable. I wish she would stick to one idea. . .

Posted (edited)

I think her hair was kinda cute but not something to do a work out in and the video was not as awful as I thought it would be

Edit: I think she might be trying to grow out her bangs or something I don't know

Edited by Kolols

Posted

She's teasing so hard with Tripod-san now – he even was in the picture for a milisec. Now he's confirmed it's kind of boring, isn't it?

The rest of it was awful, I just skipped through because I couldn't stand it. I know it's supposed to be a joke but a) I hate that baby-talking to animals (thus I really don't like Rosie) and b) she's hurting her body so hard by doing the Yoga poses so completely wrong. :darth:

Posted

i regret now for not joining snapchat. i would like to see her non-entertaining videos there just to have something to laugh about.

about the video, i agree with all of you.  boring, boring, and again boring.

i do not know why but in her recent videos she wants to appear more easygoing , funny or like a postive person. in the past, she was in front of the camera more stiff and not talking a lot but now, she wants to be funny while telling unfunny jokes or comments. 

i am not sure if i am the only one who noticed it but her new persona confuse me little ... haha 

Posted

I always see these stupid books like "Doga" or "100 uses for your old iPad" or "this book will look great on your coffee table and make your friends think you're smart" and I think: who buys them? Taylor buys them, that's who.

Also, I feel like Taylor is really... boring. She's too smart to show make any drama, and really all we have are badly shopped pics of her/ her doing silly stuff.

Posted

Ugh I hate when people "play" with their pets like that, like you might be having fun but your pet is probably really scared and confused. Also Rosie is so small I just felt like she would break if Taylor dropped her or something. I would never do that to my dog it seems like borderline abuse to me.

I'm sure Taylor takes great care of Rosie but she is so small and delicate so please be careful next time if you read this Tay.

Posted

Ugh I hate when people "play" with their pets like that, like you might be having fun but your pet is probably really scared and confused. Also Rosie is so small I just felt like she would break if Taylor dropped her or something. I would never do that to my dog it seems like borderline abuse to me.

I'm sure Taylor takes great care of Rosie but she is so small and delicate so please be careful next time if you read this Tay.

That's what I though! I felt so bad for the little thing thought out this video and was really afraid if she might fall. Especially when Taylor put her on her stomach and did the bridge. You have no control of your dog, you can't react at all and even thou you said your boyfriend was there to catch Rosie if something would happen would he be fast enough? I doubt it. I would never do that to my dog and he's a good boy who let's you do almost anything to him. I have a chill dog <3 But Rosie seems so hyper and didn't seem to enjoy the "doga" one bit.

Posted

She posted a new video... 

https://youtu.be/TZutFDxv9nk 

I didn't mind it actually. 

Part of me feels less motivated to give a full opinion as everything's soon to be deleted .... Dunno if anyone else sorta feels the same. 

Posted

I have the Japanese vocab of a 5 year old. Truth! :hurrplz:

Posted

I have the Japanese vocab of a 5 year old. Truth! :hurrplz:

she said she is gonna make a video talking about how she learned Japanese and stuff... Seems like it's gonna be a waste of time haha 

Posted

She posted a new video... 

https://youtu.be/TZutFDxv9nk 

I didn't mind it actually. 

Part of me feels less motivated to give a full opinion as everything's soon to be deleted .... Dunno if anyone else sorta feels the same. 

Yeah I just feel apathetic now that I know everything will be deleted and everyone's time here was wasted, oh well at least we will have our good memories (even tho I mostly lurked here but still). I don't even feel like following any of the snowflakes anymore, just seems like a waste of time when you have no on to discuss them with. I still hope that the current owners will pass on this website to older and more trusted members but only time will tell.

Posted

I skimmed through the video, have no idea what is it about, I just wanted to see her face and hoped for some possibly interesting outfit. Haven't seen the second one but took some screenshots of the face. No time to slim that face, or to find good angle to hide the cheeks, eh?

image.png

image.png