Taylor R - videos

9310 posts in this topic

Posted

This thread has been locked due to being so long.

Please go here for the new videos thread.

---

here we can upload her videos !!

her recent ones :

* I want to talk to you about something ....*

* slim & lean arm workout *

*long lean legs & bum workout *

Posted

Just a quick question... Is any of these videos edited? (edited as in "kota" kind of editing). If not, I don't get why she edits her pics O.o she's already cute.

Posted (edited)

Just a quick question... Is any of these videos edited? (edited as in "kota" kind of editing). If not, I don't get why she edits her pics O.o she's already cute.

those videos are edited. and brighted as hell. when you look closely  then you can see that her legs and also some parts of her face are blurred. i think that i have some screenshots where you can see these blurred parts as an proof, but i have to search through all my files what i have about taylor (^_^;  ) ! so when i found them i will post it.

yes, she used to look good and cute. but she turned into a wannabe of dakota, liar and a fake person. very disappointed.....

Edited by _piggy_

Posted

@_piggy_ thanks for clarifying, i was already wondering why tf she edited her photos x'D. She's way better at editing videos than Dakota, then.

Posted (edited)

taylor (テイラーR) for a Sony Game event in HongKong

edit: if the quality isn't good then please change into HD in the settings of the video.

DQop5Or.jpg

Sketchbook25.png

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by _piggy_

Posted

OK! here we go ~ ! her new video is out. it is a 15 minutes long video about her skin/hair and teeth care rountine and which products she is using.

as we all have suspected she looks again so much like dakota. the way she speaks and moves. jeeezh (~,~ ) !!! too much blurred, edited and brightend af . 

but the hairstyle looks really cute. the only positive thing.

(my opinion)  the video is boring and i have  skipped parts bc it was too much talking . 

but make your own opinion about the video

Posted

The video is long and I just don't care about skin/hair/teeth products but I LOVE her hair. I'm so jealous...

Posted (edited)

agree! the hairstyle is cute and i think it looks better as when she is doing braided braids with her hair. 

but as pyuu has mentioned the video is boring af and if i am not wrong i do not think that this is the topic what her fans always have requested. under her videos you can everytime read that ppl asked her to do a makeup turtorial. 

and bc of the heavily edit face i doubt she has recorded the video yesterday. surely a few days ago or even weeks. 

i try to do some screenshots later about blurred parts on her face and body which i have noticed 

Edited by _piggy_

Posted

To me Taylor looks so much more friendly than Dakota in her videos, that's the only good thing about her I guess. That and her hair.

I do see the editing now that I've taken a closer look at this video, anyways i'll be waiting for @_piggy_'s screenshots since I don't really want to watch the whole thing just to spot the editing ~_~ also, it's kinda boring, and i think it's because of her voice, always so low and using the same tone... It gets tiring to hear. She should speak a little louder or more vividly, idk 

Posted

I watched full 2 and half minutes and I think I'm very brave for succeeding that long. Is there any good tip, or anything fun at all in the video? If so, please somebody post it here. 

The only fun thing that I noticed is: her voice in first half minute in much higher than after two minutes.

Once she start talking a lot, she forgot to talk with fake high voice ;D

Posted

@bubblehime :

you are right. i guess bc taylor smiles in her videos more than dakota does so it makes her more sympathetic, i guess ?!

@lisa :

you miss nothing. the whole video is boring. nothing funny and nothing to laugh. she only is talking , starring into the cam and barely moving her head.

i agree with you both. 15 minutes talking in a video is too much. and in my case it was just pain for my ears and eyes. her voice sounds weird .... i don't know   ..... kinda fake.

anyway. i have found some edited fails she did. it was quite difficult bc as i have wrote she barely moved her head and it was brightened af. i noticed that the backroung changed ( or something like moving, idk how to describe it) during the video and also she did have some chin dances. she has edited her face slimmer (it is obvisiously) and blurred her skin af .

0ui090-1.thumb.jpg.765cb420893f3ecc2a89e

( weird shape . also the shape of the doors looks strange. )

34534r-1.thumb.jpg.3c38627da2e9c5193c9d4

(another edit mistake she did )

6rr7u0o-1.thumb.jpg.8db18f42ae3a7b4ba195

( her ear stands out / looks big bc of slimming the face )

55ce11f76b191_zz9z8-11.thumb.jpg.2db8dfc

( different shape of the nose )

also i can't understand why she needed to show this vvvv )

-1.thumb.jpg.e8fe13e5fdc542ed5bfea22d109

please feel free to correct me ( ^-^  ) and of course if you find another edit fails share ~~~

Posted

The weird hand and nose comparisson though.. Nice catch :) Idk how you even realised that her nose should be compared since it's so blurred.

What is she doing in the last picture? It looks like she's touching her boobs. 

Posted

thank you lisa (*^_^*)!

when i have watched the video for the first time i did not noticed it at first too. but from the second and third time watching the video i slowly saw those edit mistakes. when the lightening is reduced it is much easier to see them. 

yeah, i do not know too what she is doing on the last pic and why she thought it was necessary to show it (~,~ )

Posted

Her outfit is damn cute I'll give her that. If anything I did like that she's using her somewhat natural voice. I just can't stand when she tries that cutesy shit and makes it all high and fake.

I did manage to watch through the whole video and it was pretty boring but I did like some of the products she used.

Posted

If anything I did like that she's using her somewhat natural voice. 

She's using somewhat natural voice because she forgot to continue the fake voice from the begining through the whole video