• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Your Height and Weight

142 posts in this topic

Posted

this thread is dead but whatever.

178-180 cm (5'10" (or 5'11", i don't really remember)) and something around 60-63 kg (132-138 lbs). i'm actually kinda underweight, but my frame isn't that lean-ish because of muscules and overall (kinda) hourglass body shape. so, losing 2-3 kg would be a blessing. but i'm too lazy to do anything for this 9_9

Posted

167cm (5'5" I think lol) and around 71kg (156lbs). At least my fat is sort of evenly distributed... but still overweight which I need to work on to be healthy.

Shout out to my fellow chubs! :alpacacrush:

Posted (edited)

168cm, 78kg - guess im pretty overweight, but i had always been like this due to my thick/heavy bones and general passive shut-in lifestyle...though, i'm planning to lose some weight till summer, 60kg is my goal. 

Edited by Milkyology
a typo

Posted

1,50-1.52cm and 38kg

I always had weight issues, and recently I had a crisis and stopped eating for a few days. I don't gain weight easily, but boy I do lose weight easy as fuck. My goal is to get myself back to 44-45kg.

Posted

5'6"/~167cm and 125 lbs/57 kg

meh :/ 

Posted

167cm (5'5" I think lol) and around 71kg (156lbs). At least my fat is sort of evenly distributed... but still overweight which I need to work on to be healthy.

Shout out to my fellow chubs! :alpacacrush:

It's like a month and a half later and I'm now 66-67kg. Down about 5 kg(11lbs)! :alpacacrush:

Posted

5'1 ft..........175 lbs......

Posted

What do you guys think is the average height? There always seem to be different answers but i only ever have the chance to ask people around me.

im 5’3” (157cm) 110 lbs (50kg) and think it’s pretty average

Posted

165 cm and 58 kg

It's cool because I have went through a lot of bodyshape changes in the past few years but my weight didn't change significantly. I remained between 55-60 in the past decade. I struggled with EDs when I was around 13 and I'm so glad that I'm in a stable, healthy place now! 😄 It's my muscle-fat ratio that fluctuates a lot but generally I feel "full" and happy with myself 😁

Posted

5'0" and 140ish pounds (fluctuating between 138 and 143 currently, which is exciting because I used to be almost 30 pounds heavier)

for the metric beauties, 152.4 cm and approximately 63.5 kg

This looked like a fun thread so I figured why not?

Posted

5’5 almost 5’6

i’m 100 lbs. i have high metabolism and i work out so.

Posted

I'm 5'6 at 101lbs. I wouldn't mind being 7 lbs smaller but I'll settle for this weight because I enjoy chocolate chip cookies too much.

Posted (edited)

5'7" (5'6.5" at least? I don't know, either way I'm about 5'7") and 122 lbs the last time i weighed myself (after i ate)

I miss being 110-115, i was so skinny and cute back then.

but i love my food now, so much.

Edited by lowblow

Posted

update:

5'4"

73 kg --> 60 kg  :meowplz:

Posted

5'7, 149lbs 

I'm not skinny by any means, but I have a large frame and I work out a lot