• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Your Height and Weight

129 posts in this topic

Posted

this thread is dead but whatever.

178-180 cm (5'10" (or 5'11", i don't really remember)) and something around 60-63 kg (132-138 lbs). i'm actually kinda underweight, but my frame isn't that lean-ish because of muscules and overall (kinda) hourglass body shape. so, losing 2-3 kg would be a blessing. but i'm too lazy to do anything for this 9_9

Posted

167cm (5'5" I think lol) and around 71kg (156lbs). At least my fat is sort of evenly distributed... but still overweight which I need to work on to be healthy.

Shout out to my fellow chubs! :alpacacrush:

Posted (edited)

168cm, 78kg - guess im pretty overweight, but i had always been like this due to my thick/heavy bones and general passive shut-in lifestyle...though, i'm planning to lose some weight till summer, 60kg is my goal. 

Edited by Milkyology
a typo

Posted

1,50-1.52cm and 38kg

I always had weight issues, and recently I had a crisis and stopped eating for a few days. I don't gain weight easily, but boy I do lose weight easy as fuck. My goal is to get myself back to 44-45kg.

Posted

5'6"/~167cm and 125 lbs/57 kg

meh :/ 

Posted

167cm (5'5" I think lol) and around 71kg (156lbs). At least my fat is sort of evenly distributed... but still overweight which I need to work on to be healthy.

Shout out to my fellow chubs! :alpacacrush:

It's like a month and a half later and I'm now 66-67kg. Down about 5 kg(11lbs)! :alpacacrush:

Posted

5'1 ft..........175 lbs......

Posted

What do you guys think is the average height? There always seem to be different answers but i only ever have the chance to ask people around me.

im 5’3” (157cm) 110 lbs (50kg) and think it’s pretty average

Posted

165 cm and 58 kg

It's cool because I have went through a lot of bodyshape changes in the past few years but my weight didn't change significantly. I remained between 55-60 in the past decade. I struggled with EDs when I was around 13 and I'm so glad that I'm in a stable, healthy place now! 😄 It's my muscle-fat ratio that fluctuates a lot but generally I feel "full" and happy with myself 😁