Your Height and Weight

118 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm 162cm (5'31) and 52kg (114lbs) I'm pretty happy with my body like this.

My friend and I decided that we want to get fitter this year, so since the end of december we go to the gym 4 times a week. And I have to say that I really feel better.

Posted

166 cm (5'5 ft), and 70-ish kg (my weight is not consistent usually :alpacaworry:.) Yep i'm overweight and i want to lose down to 62 kg as my weight goals.

Posted

I'm 175 cm and about 68 kg [i fluctuate as much as 3 kg] - i'm definitely not fat, but i want to get to 60-ish kg. some 3 months back i was 70-ish kg, but it seems working out and eating smaller portions helped. 

Posted (edited)

I'm 161cm and weight 54-55kg. I gave up losing weight and I threw my scale away yesterday, I feel free now.

Edited by Fennek

Posted

I barely reach 5 ft and Ive gotten down to a healthy 105 lbs. I used to be really big but lost it due to constantly being busy at work lol

Posted (edited)

Edited by *

Posted

5'3 & 106

i have lost 20 lbs the last couple of months because of going on anti-deps so that's a major factor in this

Posted

1.58 and 50kg. I used to weight less. :( I'd say I'm curvy, but it really doesn't look good on me because I'm so short. 

I've been trying to lose weight for months now and I didn't lose a single kilo. I quit drinking cola and any other high sugar drinks, eat healthy, no chips, chocolate or any other snacks, try to not eat to much in the evening and I've been a vegetarian for two months now. I'm getting really frustrated and start believing the only real option to lose weight is starving myself, even though I always wanted to avoid that.

And seeing all the skinny girls "Oh I'm so natural skinny I can eat whatever I want!!" makes me feel super bad about myself

Posted (edited)

I'm 128 lbs (around 58 kg) and 5'3" (around 163 cm). I'm trying to work out a lot, and I have pretty low body fat (18%).

I'm trying to lose weight and get more toned though, it just makes me feel more healthy. 

Edited by janteloven

Posted (edited)

I’m 5’4 and after reading all the replies here I’m not posting how much I weigh lol :alpacadone:

I’m definitely chubby, but im also kind of toned in some areas (if that makes sense?). I also have very large boobs that probably do add like 10 extra pounds to me. Even though I’m chubs I still have an hourglass figure so I guess my body isn’t all bad. 

I’m not really someone who is triggered super easily, but seeing people who weigh like 100 pounds talk about losing more is crazy to me. If you’re already underweight and you want to lose more, I strongly suggest talking to your doctor to make sure it’s safe for you to lose any more weight. Stay safe everyone! 

Edited by SadBlythe

Posted

This thread is dead but whatever. :alpacaheadshake:

I'm 5'4.75 and I'm not exactly sure how much I weigh, probably around 104-106. I just started a medication that really cuts down my appetite (I used to take one before that never made me lose my appetite to the point where I was averaging ~800 calories a day and I lost ~10+ lbs oof). I've started working out though, so I hope my weight stays consistent and stops yo-yoing at such an alarming rate. 

Posted

I currentley weigh 62 kg at a height of 170 cm . I used to be skinnier, at around 58-60 kg, but then during exams I drank so many energy drinks (they were light too... weirdly enough) and I gained 3 kg. Right now I'm trying to lose the excess weight by eating better but also implementing gym-classes so I can get a bit more toned. But it's annoying how the scale isn't budging :darth:

For anyone who's still reading this: I weighed 75 kg at the start , that's why I get so sensitive as soon as I gain weight.

Posted

I am 5'1 and around 145 because of stress and hormonal issues, but I have lately been conscious about my diet and working out. I used to be around 105/110 and I hope I can get down there, but I know I have muscles as well I just know I am also overweight and being short makes it more noticeable. I hope I can at least get slim even if the scale doesn't go down too much. Already seeing progress after a month!