• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

8261 posts in this topic

Posted

I think the ABG makeup looked really nice on her but what on earth is she doing with her lips in this post? It makes me so uncomfortable

Screenshot_20200620-102430_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Looks like she edited her face too aside from that

Posted

Weird posing aside the

I think the ABG makeup looked really nice on her but what on earth is she doing with her lips in this post? It makes me so uncomfortable

Screenshot_20200620-102430_Instagram.jpg

ABG look is actually so cute on her??? I forgot she actually was cute until this lol

Posted

she looks really pretty in her latest vlog, I like those boxer shorts?

Posted

i used to think her brother was a refreshing addition in joan's vlogs, but now i find his presence annoying lol his jokes are cringy and overdone.

Posted

i used to think her brother was a refreshing addition in joan's vlogs, but now i find his presence annoying lol his jokes are cringy and overdone.

Yup! Abe thinks he's funny and cool but really, he's not. He's the definition of an obnoxious person. 

On a positive note, Joan looks good in that Ikea video. She should stick to more simplistic styles like that. Still trendy but more on the casual/simple style. The hypebeast or whatever she calls it style just doesn't suit her at all. 

Posted

Weird posing aside the

ABG look is actually so cute on her??? I forgot she actually was cute until this lol

Weird mouth pose again. Plus she is touching her face..AGAIN

Posted

Yeah, they should stop trying to make Abe "a thing" and let him fade back into the background and help in editing Joan's videos.

Or I don't know, focus on his school life for the summer or something, we don't even know if he's back for good or not.

Posted

like most people on this thread, I used to watch joan's videos when they weren't boring and basic but I stopped bc I couldn't get through them and they just became 100% kboo content

anyway, I watched the ABG make up video and although I do agree that the makeup suits her more than her usual excuse of a makeup look is, there were many annoying things in the video imo. firstly that she and ashley clearly didn't know what they were doing at all, hadn't watched any tutorials or even searched up images of what it's supposed to look (because I feel like Ashley's doesn't look like ABG makeup at all) and all they did was complain that they didn't know that they were doing. maybe it's just me but joan's makeup definitely looks better on insta after whatever filter she used to smooth it out, also the way she was applying her makeup, so harshly and with that dirty beauty blender gave me a headache. joan admitting and low key taking pride that she's lazy is the highlight of the video, so yeah it's a nice makeup look on her but the whole vibe sort of felt like 'i'm not an ABG I don't usually do this it's too much makeup and I'm so qUiRkY' ugh if she put in like 5% effort it could have been an entertaining video as well as it having a nice result 

Posted

Joan looks so much better in feminine and delicate styles (like the dress she wore in the recent vlog) instead of the try-hard streetwear stuff. 

but her and her brother are the biggest cornballs ever. 

Posted

literally not even a minute into her new video 'shopping in seoul' and she can't even pronounce Jeju-do right >.> smh

Posted

Watched her most recent vlog and apart from the way too long intro I thought it was pretty cute. Those dresses she was trying on are so cute for her tbh

Posted

Guys, based on her recent vlog, does this mean her revenue per video is 250 dollars?

Posted

Her recent feminine style suits her so much better!! Like I love the loose curls on her and just her whole vibe is giving off the natural effortless look. Is old Joan making a comeback?

Posted

Her recent feminine style suits her so much better!! Like I love the loose curls on her and just her whole vibe is giving off the natural effortless look. Is old Joan making a comeback?

that’s because she’s hanging out with girls who dresses like that