• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

8209 posts in this topic

Posted

OT:

What's up with people just joining for that info?!! Why are people so nosy about C. Yu?!!

Posted

OT:

Hidden Content

Hahs just curious plus since this is a forum designed for us to talk about them I figured it was appropriate for me to ask on this platform

Posted

Yeah I do. I'll PM it though, cause technically she publicly put it out there but since he hasn't confirmed any relationship on his end then I don't wanna blow it up too much just in case. 

Could you PM me too, lol just curious about it.

Posted

JFC at this point just post it on the thread under OT so we can go back to getting relevant notifications instead of 10 people who just joined saying "can i get it too?"

Posted

JFC at this point just post it on the thread under OT so we can go back to getting relevant notifications instead of 10 people who just joined saying "can i get it too?"

Lol I agree this shit is getting out of hand like 3 new accounts in the past few hours for a random girl (who's not even Joan) JUST because she might be dating Ian?

(Also I might be too petty for this world but if I was cocoaqueen I'd tell no fucking body from now on like you guys should at least pretend to post a bit about the thread before asking for info about a c-list celeb's gf.)

So going back to Joan, I re-watched the video about their her apartment and she has an en-suite which means she has the masters bedroom? Does her Mom share a bathroom with (now) Abe? If so their arrangement is so fucking weird like even if I was living with my family but the one paying, there's no way in hell I'd let my own mother not have the biggest bedroom in the house. Even if I had to sleep in the living room as a result lol.

Posted

Hidden Content

So going back to Joan, I re-watched the video about their her apartment and she has an en-suite which means she has the masters bedroom? Does her Mom share a bathroom with (now) Abe? If so their arrangement is so fucking weird like even if I was living with my family but the one paying, there's no way in hell I'd let my own mother not have the biggest bedroom in the house. Even if I had to sleep in the living room as a result lol.

That makes sense to me though? If she's paying for the apartment and the bills than she should get the master bedroom. And if Abe is just visiting from school for summer break than the mom might not normally have to share the bathroom. 

Posted

That makes sense to me though? If she's paying for the apartment and the bills than she should get the master bedroom. And if Abe is just visiting from school for summer break than the mom might not normally have to share the bathroom. 

Yes I know but I'm still a bit on the fence on that? That's why I previously said that if she was the one with her name on the lease, that'd make sense for her mother to let her use the apartment as if it was her own but... What if her Mom is the one who had to put her name on the lease though? Why would it then be okay for Joan to have the biggest bedroom? Because she gets extra cash by devoting her time shilling useless videos about her nth skincare routine? Does it pay her that well more than whatever her Mom makes? We'll never know, because Joan never talks in details that are clear enough for people to understand, especially while discussing finances (their bankruptcy story still doesn't make sense). Just look at her videos about looking for a new apartment: she said nothing of substance, no real information on how people would go about doing it, how THEY went about doing it.

Anyway their family dynamic, their choice. I just thought while re-watching the video that it was a bit weird seen from the outside.

Posted

Sorry!! I'm new to the site I didn't know. Will do! 

Posted

Hidden Content

Me too even I'm the one paying for the rent I will still have my parents or mom the master bedroom, for me its just not about the money. I don't know maybe its just me I just want to give the best things to my parents specially for things like this its an easy compromise. 

Posted (edited)

It was nice to see Peniel in the most recent vlog.  But I don't know why she acts shocked when he recommends skincare. He's an eight year idol who has probably picked up skin care tips from all that time in hair and makeup shops. 

Edited by zaroha

Posted (edited)

OT

Damn, my bad. I didn't know so many people would join just for that info cause I posted about it before a long ass time ago in another thread when he was mentioned and no one really minded/cared. But for those asking, no it's not Emily. The woman is Korean (I think maybe even Korean-American? Idk. I'm not that nosey).  Anyway, this is the public Insta post

I was talking about where she calls him babe/bae. A fan account reposted it, but the post itself is from her story..which was also public at the time so from there you can probably just find her actual account if you wanna go that route. Her calling him babe could be strictly friendly though, like I said before, neither party have ACTUALLY confirmed an actual relationship between them, but they seem to have been very close for years. I didn't look that much at her actual Insta account when I saw it cause she was just normal, you know? She wasn't doing the most so I just looked at a few pics and kept it moving. From what I remember, she's friends with Amber too. She and c. Yu have gone on 101 outings that look like dates but...obviously it could be friendly too though so don't jump the gun. So either they are dating but keeping it VERY down low and using "we're friends" as a cover up, or they're genuinely just good friends. Either way, he seems comfortable with her and she seems chill. She's not really in the limelight like that, doesn't have a YouTube or big social media presence from what I recall. She just does her thing. Idk if there are any updates on her besides that so you'll have to check.

EDIT: Had to change the link cause I put the wrong one my bad. :alpacadone::alpacadone: 

Edited by cocoaqueen

Posted

umm am i a bit weird for thinking its a bit odd her finding out btob's fandom name through comments from subscribers. like if peniel is your friend shouldn't you already know that? does she even support his group or his solo music? 

It was nice to see Peniel in the most recent vlog.  But I don't know why she acts shocked when he recommends skincare. He's an eight year idol who has probably picked up skin care tips from all that time in hair and makeup shops. 

lol exactly of course he knows whats best for his skin... his recommendations are more credible than hers 

Posted

umm am i a bit weird for thinking its a bit odd her finding out btob's fandom name through comments from subscribers. like if peniel is your friend shouldn't you already know that? does she even support his group or his solo music? 

lol exactly of course he knows whats best for his skin... his recommendations are more credible than hers 

omg yes that comment felt a bit weird to me as well. I thought it was just me being a disgruntled melody lol. I'm not expecting her know his entire kprofiles page but you would think a simple fandom name should be easy to know. 

Posted

i would want to think better of her, but i cant help but feel thats shes just too self absorbed and only cares wholeheartedly about making connections to a certain girl group member. sorry peniel, you've been relegated to sort of useful coz you're still a kpop idol and kboos still watching her channel would love it.

Posted (edited)

i would want to think better of her, but i cant help but feel thats shes just too self absorbed and only cares wholeheartedly about making connections to a certain girl group member. sorry peniel, you've been relegated to sort of useful coz you're still a kpop idol and kboos still watching her channel would love it.

BTOB is on the successful side of kpop than most of her acquaintances and she doesn't even know the basic. I think that's being ignorant and I agree she's just too self absorbed to even care, although the truth she's less popular than him. I feel she's using him to get views since her views is fluctuating. 

Edited by bluegirl