• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

8261 posts in this topic

Posted

It seems Joan has an assistant now, her work must be so hard :happee:

Posted

She looks so bad with this facial expression. I dont understand... just because some bp members look cute with this expression doesnt mean everyone in the world would look cute with that expression

I cant believe she scrolled through pictures, picked THIS and edited it and thought she looked cute.. I guess it must be something to not be self aware, coz I'm sure we all know when we take a pic and look nice and when we don't 

Posted (edited)

so her first ~vlog in months which are her best videos isn't even on youtube anymore but igtv? so did she just give up on youtube then

Edited by sone0405

Posted

so her first ~vlog in months which are her best videos isn't even on youtube anymore but igtv? so did she just give up on youtube then

Or maybe her IG followers are wk-ing and more ignorant than her YouTube followers lmao

Posted

I’ve been lurking here for a while and watched Joan’s video for the first time and damn you guys are right, her korean is TERRIBLE. 

it makes me cringe when she just attempts to speak it so casually but she’s not even pronounciating the words right and not even using it properly in sentences. Someone help her yikes

Posted (edited)

I’ve been lurking here for a while and watched Joan’s video for the first time and damn you guys are right, her korean is TERRIBLE. 

it makes me cringe when she just attempts to speak it so casually but she’s not even pronounciating the words right and not even using it properly in sentences. Someone help her yikes

I don’t think she gives a shit. Her English is broken too but she doesn’t seem to care lol.! She’s been living in Korea for like 4 years and needless to say she has no korean friends ( korean person who only knows korean) 

Edited by Sayonaroo

Posted

I'm kind of surprised by how... not good... it is sometimes. She grew up in california where there is a huge korean population, she studied it in college AND she's been living in korea for many years now so idk I just assumed her korean would be very good by now. But I guess I get it, she really does not need to use much korean in her daily life surprisingly and the amount that she knows lets her live comfortably so she doesn't need to improve it. 

Posted

It's worse that her English is not good either. 

Posted (edited)

Joan is back! I hope her English is less broken than in last years 2018 favorites vid

Edited by Sayonaroo

Posted

Well sorry but I couldn't watch past minute 6:40. Maybe it is because is a video with all the products they used through the year she keep saying the same thing about the products. Idk.

But it's the same: Edward with his foundation 3 shades lighter that his skin tone, bad lighting and Joan repeating the same thing (at least what I watch).

The editing of the video seems well done maybe because her assistant idk

Admire king ashy over here

Screenshot_20191127-195742.png

Posted

Well sorry but I couldn't watch past minute 6:40. Maybe it is because is a video with all the products they used through the year she keep saying the same thing about the products. Idk.

But it's the same: Edward with his foundation 3 shades lighter that his skin tone, bad lighting and Joan repeating the same thing (at least what I watch).

The editing of the video seems well done maybe because her assistant idk

Admire king ashy over here

Screenshot_20191127-195742.png

I know this thread is about Joan, but damn does Edward look botched. He looks like a gangamn unnie or like one of these creepy horror movie dolls. Sorry, if that sounds mean, but I haven't seen a picture of him in a long time. Also I am kind of surprised that Joan doesn't really do plastic surgery considering she lives in Korea, has a beauty channel and likes to imitate others (a.k.a. Blackpink). I am not saying she should do it, but I am just really surprised 

Posted (edited)

I know this thread is about Joan, but damn does Edward look botched. He looks like a gangamn unnie or like one of these creepy horror movie dolls. Sorry, if that sounds mean, but I haven't seen a picture of him in a long time. Also I am kind of surprised that Joan doesn't really do plastic surgery considering she lives in Korea, has a beauty channel and likes to imitate others (a.k.a. Blackpink). I am not saying she should do it, but I am just really surprised 

She wanted to do her nose but is scared of pain. She talked about it in a video. It was rumored that she did her eyes, someone mentioned it in this thread before. 

Edited by patrickstar

Posted

I see a bunch of other Beauty Youtubers (medium sized following at around 300,000-500,000 subscribers) who have full time jobs, just does YT as a side hustle and yet they produce better quality videos without assistants. Joan goes to the nail/hair salon, shopping at the same old stores, cafes with the same boring people and needs an assistant? I'm gonna give her the benefit of doubt that she does something for a future product/merch or whatever else besides doing videos but still, as I mentioned in my first sentence, plenty of people with full time regular jobs (one I follow is a lawyer, student, and even a nurse) still manage to make good content.  

Also, why does she insist on making such dark videos? She's a BEAUTY channel, she should highlight her makeup and skin in every video that isn't a vlog. 

Posted

She wanted to do her nose but is scared of pain. She talked about it in a video. It was rumored that she did her eyes, someone mentioned it in this thread before. 

didn't she also get at one point in the past fillers? I rather meant with plastic surgery that she is not overdoing it that much and she could easily do more less painful things, but thank you for mentioning that she wanted to do her nose :)

Posted

didn't she also get at one point in the past fillers? I rather meant with plastic surgery that she is not overdoing it that much and she could easily do more less painful things, but thank you for mentioning that she wanted to do her nose :)

She had Botox for her TMJ.