• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

7650 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

she deleted it then uploaded another edit for la prairie...

it was so freaking ugly wtf she has so many cameras and the video looks like it was taken from and edited on an 2015 model phone or something. Not to mention how shaky it was for what was supposed to be an ad. 

i remember someone commented saying it was “really bad” and she replied with “so mean lol” lmfao. But it was the only negative comment i saw around 2 days after

The prairie video or the YSL ?

the vieo with kindacool is messy also.

i wonder if she is trying to pull a Violettefr kind of videos, because is not working

Edited by MistahMistah666

Posted

Oof. Watching what was a nightmare for anyone who enjoys filmmaking. Cuts were bad, the lighting was bad (when she was outside?!) The flower grabbing scene was ... Awkward, and it just wasn't shot or edited well.

And the lip balm one honestly came across as a video used to show off her designer goods. Her bag and ring and jewelery took more attention than the lip balm.

Posted

3B4AE59D-7027-4E47-8159-7AFC369E0DDE.jpeg

do i even have to say anything, my god. 

can’t believe she’s liking a comment written in English saying her korean is good. I guess she really does believe she looks like jisoo 

Posted

Sometimes I wonder how real those "influencer" friendships are. They seem to just hang out together for content as their managements instruct them to. Most of the time it seems they only do it for clout or in Joan's case, she's friends with Christine and Ashley because she's a kpop idol wannabe. 

Posted

if her idol friends ever drop and replace her like they did with coco i can imagine the youtube breakdown now

Posted

Lol did you guys see her bulgari perfume insta story ad? She said it was floraly and then she was like "reminds me of my mom" like sis that's not the way to sell a product!?

But she looked kinda cute though so at least that's one thing....

Posted

She's so cringey with her poses. A real try hard at being cool. 

Posted

Lol did you guys see her bulgari perfume insta story ad? She said it was floraly and then she was like "reminds me of my mom" like sis that's not the way to sell a product!?

But she looked kinda cute though so at least that's one thing....

Because she had a filter on. She looks so different in her Youtube videos with her bad lighting. 

Posted

She looks so bad with this facial expression. I dont understand... just because some bp members look cute with this expression doesnt mean everyone in the world would look cute with that expression

Posted

I was thinking the same when I saw that!! It made her face shape look so strange. Also another day, another new bag. 

Posted

I almost choke while reading this lmao 

Why is she always insisting that her skin is dry? She always looks oily as hell in her videos

Screenshot_20191124-100506.png

Screenshot_20191124-101245.png

Posted

I almost choke while reading this lmao 

Why is she always insisting that her skin is dry? She always looks oily as hell in her videos

Screenshot_20191124-100506.png

Screenshot_20191124-101245.png

"SKINGOALS" "DRY"tenor_(1).thumb.gif.bde36f7bad2f4fff5634

Posted

Won't trust any website that talks about how Joan is the "K-beauty queen". What an insult to many other beauty youtubers out there.

Posted

Seriously, the Korea is ripe with beauty gurus that have spectacularly amazing skin! Why is Joan always the one praised for her skin when it's just not great at all. 

Posted

It seems Joan has an assistant now, her work must be so hard :happee: