• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

7650 posts in this topic

Posted

Someone is balling. New LV jacket and a new Christian Dior saddle bag that one of the BP members has. She really needs to wake up and stop this psychotic behaviour. 

Edit: Jisoo has the bag LOL

9AC6D133-E1B6-427A-B15D-40B058F8DD1E.jpeg

70C06358-74E8-4E55-891B-4C4FC5CAFACE.jpeg

36326E8E-B9EC-4476-B802-B919A4688173.jpeg

Oh no, back at it again with the hype bae look ... :alpacadone:

I thought she was starting to improve her style after looking decent at the latest event. 

Posted

Someone is balling. New LV jacket and a new Christian Dior saddle bag that one of the BP members has. She really needs to wake up and stop this psychotic behaviour. 

Edit: Jisoo has the bag LOL

9AC6D133-E1B6-427A-B15D-40B058F8DD1E.jpeg

70C06358-74E8-4E55-891B-4C4FC5CAFACE.jpeg

Isn't that the same sunglasses Jennie wore previously in a post on ig? 

Like honestly, it's so weird to see her trying to be cool trendy and fashionista with buying all these expensive clothes when she has friends that are working hard, earning hard-earned money and making their lives to the fullest. It just feels like her life is so shallow

Posted (edited)

If I was Ashley I would be so embarassed. Imagine your friend obsessing over your other friend(and their friends), copying their style, poses, hairstyles etc. And she in her late 20s too 😱

Edited by ishouldbeatuni

Posted

at least she's been sticking to black so her outfits haven't been as tragic

Posted

Isn't that the same sunglasses Jennie wore previously in a post on ig? 

Like honestly, it's so weird to see her trying to be cool trendy and fashionista with buying all these expensive clothes when she has friends that are working hard, earning hard-earned money and making their lives to the fullest. It just feels like her life is so shallow

They look exactly the same but this time I don't think it's the same brand. She uploaded that picture on the same day as Jennie but who knows, I wouldn't put it past her to be that fast. Especially since Jennie was the member wearing it. Though, Joan really has no taste in fashion. Even, with Blackpink "helping" her out as inspiration (if you could even call it that...), she still chooses the worst pieces that they've worn. 

Posted

Yeah it’s the exact same pair, both pairs of glasses are from Gentle Monster and are the same model

joan even tagged gentle monster in one of her stories, I believe 

Posted

Anyone know how Joan is affording all that designer stuff?? Is she buying them used? New? Knockoffs?? I hardly doubt she is saving much money. I can’t believe she made a video on saving money on YouTube however many months ago. Thai girl blows her money 

Posted

I'd like to know why she's gripping her hair like that tho... (also EVERY version of the Dior Saddle is fugly and you can't change my mind about it.)

Posted

Anyone know how Joan is affording all that designer stuff?? Is she buying them used? New? Knockoffs?? I hardly doubt she is saving much money. I can’t believe she made a video on saving money on YouTube however many months ago. Thai girl blows her money 

Honestly I don't buy anymore the Bankruptcy story with her spending habits... Like you should know better that in any time YouTube is gonna stop giving you money

Posted

her ~break has lasted longer than her comeback

Posted

her ~break has lasted longer than her comeback

Let her be, she works so hard getting her nails done, shopping all the jennie/blackpink closet, going to cafes and doing her hair and shopping at gentle monster guys :happee:

Posted (edited)

3B4AE59D-7027-4E47-8159-7AFC369E0DDE.jpeg

do i even have to say anything, my god. 

Edited by nalyoo

Posted

It seems that she deleted her YSL as video from her insta.... Could it be that she read our opinions about the video here?

Posted

It seems that she deleted her YSL as video from her insta.... Could it be that she read our opinions about the video here?

good for her tbh that video was an embarrassment, maybe the post had some negative comments? Doubt it though 

Posted

she deleted it then uploaded another edit for la prairie...

it was so freaking ugly wtf she has so many cameras and the video looks like it was taken from and edited on an 2015 model phone or something. Not to mention how shaky it was for what was supposed to be an ad. 

good for her tbh that video was an embarrassment, maybe the post had some negative comments? Doubt it though 

i remember someone commented saying it was “really bad” and she replied with “so mean lol” lmfao. But it was the only negative comment i saw around 2 days after