• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

7723 posts in this topic

Posted

She looks like a total chav there. 

Posted

I was quite amazed by her look at that event. It looks well put together but then I see the video post and the difference is appalling. She isn't really the type to suit bold make-up looks... but I kinda like that she's trying new stuff.

But Joan really needs to do something about the lighting. It's so unpleasant and really shows about how much she actually cared about her videos.

Posted (edited)

she went dark yall

SmartSelect_20191031-180154_Instagram.th

SmartSelect_20191031-180544_Instagram.th

Edited by cagalli

Posted (edited)

she went dark yall

SmartSelect_20191031-180154_Instagram.th

SmartSelect_20191031-180544_Instagram.th

She needs to just go brown or black. These odd colors do not suit her at all...

Edit : also, just watched the first 10 seconds of that new video and 

1. The title is click bait

2. THAT LIGHTING. My God, does she not have windows in her 5 million dollar apartment?  And the intro is just cringe city...

Edited by pochacco
New info

Posted (edited)

She looks like a total chav there

What is a chav? Can you explain me please?

Screenshot_20191030-202039.png

Edited by MistahMistah666

Posted

thank god she doesnt have blonde hair anymore

Posted

I'm not British but... here's a few pictures of chav. Idk, I might not get the nuances but... 

KMossLittleBritainBig_B.jpg

f9cQVCe.jpg

LOL, I found this guy's photo on imgur in a game "chav or slav". I think this guy's chav. Basically athleisure/tracksuits and big chunky chains give off that vibe.

Posted (edited)

Yeah chav is a British term (spent a few years studying there). It's basically like white trash. I know it's kind of mean and her upbringing is nowhere near it but the makeup she had is the sort of thing chavs tend to do. I know it was only for fun in a video/event and she tends not to wear her makeup that way on a daily basis but the poor lighting made her look like one. It's basically someone with a dark/orange fake tan with bright to neon eyeshadow/liner and pale pink lipstick.  

Her picture outside with natural lighting made the makeup look better though.

Just Google "chav makeup" and you'll see what I mean.

Edited by talky_owl

Posted

She went again to Unistella’s salon to get her nails done and... guess what? They’re lipstick shaped just like Jennie’s nails

I understand that they’re really really fashionable but lipstick shaped nails look just SO SO UNPRACTICAL that only someone who has to show them off (like an idol or a model) could wear

i also think she didn’t look very “nerd” during Halloween... her friends were all wearing polo shirts or suspenders (the “stereotypical nerd attire” according to movies or tv series etc) while she was just wearing an overalls with a sweatshirt underneath and a curler in her hair...

in my opinion she just looked like the normal, bare faced, Joan on a “day off” 

Posted (edited)

Hm weirdly enough I like her hair BETTER at this event than every time I see it lately. I don't know if that's because the person who did it curled it (and thus managed to hide the damaged ends) but that's the first time in forever that I thought "huh she looks decent in that picture"...

joan.thumb.jpg.e9a0ec9a08549a77961437f42

(I still think she should go back to dark hair asap because outside of this event, the blonde hair is yuck and Captain shouldn't be trusted with her hair anymore.)

she looks terrible in that picture. She has white face going on and she looks really old. She didn’t hit her 30s yet??? Yet she looks at least mid 30s in the pic. The neckline of that dress makes her look frumpy and old . Is it because of her boobs??

A76E21E5-801D-4446-B7A5-6D7ED0268383.png

D119D9B5-965F-45AD-ABA6-BD033D9E2D38.jpeg

but her face is 3 shades lighter than her neck. And Joan has no problem uploading videos that showcase the actual state of her skin... a state that is undesirable by most people lol... Joan has bad skin and doesn’t know how to take care of it.... 

Edited by Sayonaroo

Posted

I’m just gonna leave this here ...

74713D40-45BE-4EEC-984F-B3631E007229.png

B749EFBE-FFE7-4E9B-AE99-65F9DE7EA1AE.jpeg

Posted

I’m just gonna leave this here ...

74713D40-45BE-4EEC-984F-B3631E007229.png

B749EFBE-FFE7-4E9B-AE99-65F9DE7EA1AE.jpeg

Just a reminder that this girl recently turned 28. She won't ever stop.:alpacabored:

Posted (edited)

Does the ring even have diamonds or any gems on it? It says it's made of sterling silver but I don't think the price is still justified. 

I mean, jewelry is a good investment. But not jewelry that is trendy, not a classic design and it has to have some value in it which means gemstones. Also, Chrome Hearts is not a classic brand either like Cartier, Tiffany & Co., Harry Winston, Bulgari, etc. which means that even if the design is kind of out there, the brand still carries some weight therefore will still have value.

Why does she think even the vintage and ugly Hermes/Chanel bags still are expensive in the resale/second hand market? It's because it's still Hermes/Chanel! She's into buying branded items just because they're branded, she should know this kind of shit.

Let's say she will wear that piece until she gets old (yeah right, Joan is all about following trends rather sticking to a style she actually loves or suits her personality), since that style is youthful and/or typically worn by people who like rock n' roll/ punk music (which she is not), pretty soon once Blackpink's fame wears off, she finally outgrows girl groups, or it's not trendy anymore, those expensive items will only stay in storage. If she decides to sell them, they will not get a decent price and she'll just lose money in the end. 

Edited by talky_owl

Posted (edited)

Someone is balling. New LV jacket and a new Christian Dior saddle bag that one of the BP members has. She really needs to wake up and stop this psychotic behaviour. 

Edit: Jisoo has the bag LOL

9AC6D133-E1B6-427A-B15D-40B058F8DD1E.jpeg

70C06358-74E8-4E55-891B-4C4FC5CAFACE.jpeg

36326E8E-B9EC-4476-B802-B919A4688173.jpeg

Edited by yendisxob