• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

8261 posts in this topic

Posted

As long as it's branded and one of the Blackpink girls wore it, Joan will copy that style even if it doesn't suit her and no matter how expensive they are. She fails to realize that these girls are idols therefore they are just one of those people who can carry clothes well with the help of a stylist and the clothes are probably sponsored by the brands so they didn't spend a dime on them. Meanwhile, she often looks like a copycat fashion victim who just spent ridiculous money. Who's the fool there?

Idrc about them but it's really funny to me that she chose Blackpink to be so obsessed with, when so many people claim that they're untalented and overhyped... 

Posted

70AFE206-E33F-4DA5-98B4-91F4D9EE856D.png

Posted

70AFE206-E33F-4DA5-98B4-91F4D9EE856D.png

who is this girl?

Posted

who is this girl?

i dont watch her videos but she’s a danish girl who moved to korea to pursue...idk some kind of career i guess? She has her own thread too. I know her and joan are under the same agency? Diatv. Maybe that’s why then met up? Kinda unexpected 

Posted

I just watched her YSL IG video and it looks so badly shot... It's just jumpy, disorganized, and the overall aesthetic doesn't represent YSL very well. Also, she's wasting a lot of perfume in the video. It just looks like a video she HAD to shoot for a sponsorship (that, surprise, surprise, isn't listed as an ad), and she just decided to film it last minute while she was out and about. 

Posted

Idrc about them but it's really funny to me that she chose Blackpink to be so obsessed with, when so many people claim that they're untalented and overhyped... 

youve you've just described joan so no wonder she likes blackpink

Posted

I just watched her YSL IG video and it looks so badly shot... It's just jumpy, disorganized, and the overall aesthetic doesn't represent YSL very well. Also, she's wasting a lot of perfume in the video. It just looks like a video she HAD to shoot for a sponsorship (that, surprise, surprise, isn't listed as an ad), and she just decided to film it last minute while she was out and about. 

Joan just doesn't have the talent to produce ~aesthetically pleasing~ content. That video was a cringe fest and so messy. Why would YSL want to work with her and why doesn't she disclose it as an ad?

Posted (edited)

Is the YSL ig post supposed to be a joke? Can't believe girl is already like years in her youtube thing and she creates this type of "ad" for YSL's perfume. She literally half-assed that entire video (not surprising anymore) and it was so cringey with her acting all edgy and cute at the same time. About her wasting the perfume, she actually always waste a lot of products (skincare and perfume) when they're sponsored products. 

Edited by EarCandy

Posted

That YSL video looks like me trying to act normal while high af.

So much clownery in it 

Posted

Joan just doesn't have the talent to produce ~aesthetically pleasing~ content. That video was a cringe fest and so messy. Why would YSL want to work with her and why doesn't she disclose it as an ad?

Since she's being gifted the perfume I bet she's frothing at the mouth now that Rosé is the new muse of YSL. Anyway she has a horrible work ethic of not disclosing that her ad content because apparently she's always "not sponsored to make such videos but was kindly gifted these products". 

Also she couldn't even bother to invest in a proper stabilizer for her camera. That YSL video was so shaky and the poses she made looked like those cringey fashion guru youtube videos from 10 years ago. 

Posted

I'm cackling watching this because here in France, her little video would be right at home on some satirical show that decided to make a parody ad for YSL. It looks like a fake video OMG!

Like... If I didn't know who she is, I'd question if she wanted to make fun of models shooting commercials for perfume and what's the name of than new "comedian".

Posted

all i gotta say is she is SOOOOOOOO lucky shes skinny

WAIT don't leave, more tea pls.

also, she needs to sue the doctor if that's her face with plastic surgery..where'd she get it done? NJ? (no offense to nj lol but i would never get plastic surgery there)

ugh you can say that again. can homegirl switch bodies with me if she's gonna be using it like that smh

Posted

Ugh, her posture is horrible, she will become the hunchback of Gentle Monster at this rate. Gurl needs to fix her posture.

Posted

ugh you can say that again. can homegirl switch bodies with me if she's gonna be using it like that smh

Right? Give me her body and bank account I'll it to much better use

Posted

Was the YSL video really that bad? I thought it was ok. Not TOP-NOTCH quality or anything, but not horrendous...