• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

8149 posts in this topic

Posted

I fucking can't with this girl anymore. I'm pretty sure she went to get her nails done by the lady who does BlackPink's nails. (Correct me if I'm wrong). But her obsessive behavior is getting worse and worse. 

i dont know why i was so surprised when i clicked on the nail artist and saw rose and lisa like it's so obvious at this point but you know she'll be like "she's just super popular right now around my friends so i checked it out" 

Posted

i dont know why i was so surprised when i clicked on the nail artist and saw rose and lisa like it's so obvious at this point but you know she'll be like "she's just super popular right now around my friends so i checked it out" 

So tired of her wannabe idol behaviour. She thinks she's in the same league as them just because she's friends with some idols. 

Posted

I just watched abes video speaking korean and he is SO much better than Joan which is a surprise because usually younger siblings speak Korean worse since they spend more time speaking English with their older sibling. The older sibling was probably brought up speaking Korean so should know Korean better than the younger ones. That being said he sounds like a 4th grade gyopo who takes Korean classes after school lol

Posted

can someone tell me why she didnt go to a korean salon to get her hair and makeup done before the fenty show? like, especially if youre gonna take a photo with Rhianna you wanna look good. and those kind of salons are everywhere in gangnam and cheongdam

I just dont get it because she can CLEARLY afford it, and probably her D-list celebs could give her ideas (not to mention a simple google search would bring up tons of results). She couldve vlogged it and people wouldve eaten that shit up, possibly myself included, so she couldve easily made back whatever she spent at the salon.

I just don't understand why she drops all this money to get her nails done but like did basic/crappy hair and makeup for a public event where she knew she would get photographed. tbh I was not a fan of her outfit (though definitely not her worst) but maybe if her HMU had been banging I wouldve forgiven the rest of the look. idk her thought process completely befuddles me

Posted

Thanks for showing me what's up your nostrils Joan

Screen Shot 2019-10-05 at 1.23.03 PM.png

Posted

This girl had the guts to film a red lipstick tutorial video, when we all witnessed her tragic lipstick application in rihanna’s event pics. gurl bye

Posted

That thumbnail looks like a blatant copy of Hyulari’s

Posted

F62328C8-BC8C-42E1-A678-465B98E24F34.png

Does she just naturally have uneven lips? Her lipstick application has looked off since the beginning of her channel and if it's because her lips are just naturally shaped like that then she can't really help it. 

Posted

Does she just naturally have uneven lips? Her lipstick application has looked off since the beginning of her channel and if it's because her lips are just naturally shaped like that then she can't really help it. 

not sure if she does but I’m pretty sure she has gotten lip fillers yikes

Posted

she looked like she ate something way too spicy... those red lips don't work on her 

Posted

She tied her hair up in a bun but it still looked so greasy.....

Posted

if you watch the video, she applies the lip product past her natural lip outline to make her looks bigger 

Posted

Joan's posing with her camera again because Jennie and Lisa have been too. 

Posted

"Flawless" red lip look... :darth:

That doesn't look anything like glass skin. Her video is so sloppy looking, the make up, the editing, everything looks so sloppy. She don't deserve any of this "fame" or Youtube money. 

Posted (edited)

Ugh I wish she would fix her English. She keeps saying it makes my skin feel moisturizing... so I have to assume she thinks that is correct English . Then in the video with her mom... her Korean is just as irritating. Why didn’t she just make her mom talk?? 

by the way did Joan pronounce flower fragrance 꽃향 correctly in her new video with her mom ( 1 min mark) ?? It sounded ugly to me lol. Joan makes korean sound ugly in general but that particularly instance stood out. 

also are hangeul necklaces popular or considered stylish in Korea? I thought it just looked ugly and cheap ( nothing against hangeul... I just don’t get why Joan likes it so much ). I find it awkward that she wears that necklace when she sucks at Korean despite having lived in Korea for the past 4?? Years . EDIT: the favorites video is from September of last year ... i guess who’s just announcing to the world that she sucks at korean by wearing that necklace. As far as I can tell t-shirts with hangeul text isn’t really a thing in terms of being stylish 

Edited by Sayonaroo