• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

8205 posts in this topic

Posted

Girl doesn’t even bother looking through her videos before uploading them on YT and make sure everything looks in place.. 

And is her main channel even alive? Joan seriously can’t multitask huh

EB3F50AB-B020-4423-86A2-A7358F9B0819.png

Posted (edited)

Looking at Jennie x Rihanna pics floating around on the internet, Joan is definitely copying Jennies eye winking and duckface to the T. 

even Jennie doesn't look that good in those pics that hideous pose is not flattering at all

Edited by Em28
Typo

Posted

She looks like an actual fish in that picture with Rihanna..

Posted (edited)

New Chanel bag, who dis? Someone got a classic flap lambskin Chanel bag. Not sure about the size but it does look like a small or medium size and it should cost around USD 5k to 6k . 

And why is she fking wearing a bucket hat with this outfit?????? What an eyesore.  

8F3877E1-D8C5-4EB4-956E-F74E1764ADA2.jpeg

3877989E-5896-4E55-8BFC-8DB5BE27A43E.jpeg

Edited by yendisxob
Typo :/

Posted

The Joan and bucket hats will never die...................that is............... until the next trend that Blackpink will wear.

Posted

Joan should never be asked to explain anything !!! I did not make it halfway through her new video because her sentence construction was so bad. Her explanations about the apartment deposits also did not make ANY sense

Posted (edited)

Honestly I wish she'd just spend her money on a personal stylist instead of a new handbag. With how much she buys, I don't know how her apartment isn't overflowing with shit. At least a stylist could go in, get rid of the stuff that doesn't suit her, and help her refine a style and teach her how to put outfits together.

Edit: I  just watched her Day without a phone video and... She starts it with being on her phone. Anyways, I wanted to say I saw her "extra" room where all her shit goes in the video and she really needs to stop accepting PR. Holy crap. She has a serious problem with hoarding/ shopping. She even mentions the room stresses her out. It looks bad. 

Edited by pochacco
Watched a video and wanted to add input

Posted

Joan should never be asked to explain anything !!! I did not make it halfway through her new video because her sentence construction was so bad. Her explanations about the apartment deposits also did not make ANY sense

I was about to post the exact same comment! I have her in the background while browsing PULL and I have to devote too many brain cells just to parse through what she's saying like... Girl?! English IS your first language! How can she be terrible at both Korean AND English? Usually, you lose strength in how you speak one language when you're surrounded by and mastering another one but she just... isn't good at any of these two?

On another note, I know the subject has been beaten to death but now I may get why she spent all summer wearing bucket hats (other than being a fucking trend-follower): the color and overall health of her hair looks horrendous. She needs to find another salon to sponsor her appointments.

joan.thumb.jpg.7069abbe73d9008e1cd041158

(The quality of the screenshot has nothing to do with how her hair looks, unfortunately.)

Posted

all I can say to joan gorlie OOF!

AA87515E-50B5-4E42-9F69-46E459706C0D.gif

Posted

She could just try to develop some interest in wearing clothes that match her style and let her hair grown. 

Posted (edited)

the girl has the money to buy ugly chanel bags and gentle monster sunglasses that would go out of fashion in 6 months but can't afford a private pilates class to fix her posture? genuinely worried for her health right now. my aunt worked for 10 years where she had to look through hundreds of documents and excel spreadsheets that she got a spine problem to the point that she couldn't walk. joan doesn't even have an office job or works "hard" for long hours but she's out there looking like the hunchback of notre dame. GO GET A FITNESS INSTRUCTOR!! 

I hear you (and I LOL-ed), but that's...kinda harsh. A lot of people unknowingly hunch or slouch. I sure do -- if I were an "influencer" I'm sure my management would be on my ass. I guess with DiaTV, they're not finnicky on how Joan presents herself.

Dude I'd be mortified to meet Rih and have my face at least three shades lighter than the rest of my body, when Fenty Beauty came with all these foundation shades ages ago... Whether it's trendy in Korea or not.

Dude. Seriously. But to be honest (like mentioned), a face lighter than the neck is just way too common not just in South Korea, but in East Asia in general. I'm sure Rih noticed it herself. And also, Joan's flashback/shade discrepancy can be due to SPF underneath (just a thought).

Edited by azn406

Posted

We have a new gentle monster vlog guys!!!!

Posted

We have a new gentle monster vlog guys!!!!

It's so bad, quality and all. The footage goes in and out and isn't still, the voiceover sounds like she hated every minute of it, and there really isn't anything interesting going on.

Posted (edited)

It's so bad, quality and all. The footage goes in and out and isn't still, the voiceover sounds like she hated every minute of it, and there really isn't anything interesting going on.

Yeah, Joan has always been about quantity > quality for her content.

I miss the early JoanDay Joan. Going into her radio work, hiking, showcasing different spots other than Myeongdong. Now it's just flex all day everyday, endless skincare routines, travels. Meh.

I understand that with fame and money (esp the latter), people will change. Appearances, style, priority, attitude. But I just miss the more relatable Joan that I (and I'm sure many others as well) fell in love with. Just to be able to look into the everyday life of an American-born girl working in Seoul. She was unique in that she worked at an English-speaking radio station -- there was this "cool" yet down-to-earth aura about her. It just sucks that she let that all go away to become a typical hypebae on IG.

Edited by azn406

Posted

There's an article on Allkpop about Luna of f(x) with her bad make up. Basically her face is too white compared to her neck and the rest of her body. Luna has said she did her make up herself. Now, even if she's an idol and has worn make up all her working life, putting on make up is not her main job and has had professionals do it for her so I can't blame her. Meanwhile, Joan here, whose job it is to pump make up products to all her gullible followers can't do it properly herself after years of being a Youtuber. No amount of the latest make up given to her for free has improved her skills.