• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

7518 posts in this topic

Posted

Her ego must be through the roof...I’ve never seen her talk or rave about fenty beauty so what’s the deal? Stick to your 2 shades lighter moonshot cushion. 

Girl!!!!! You are not lying on this one

IMG_20190916_185655.jpg

Posted

But guysssss she works sooooo hard.

On another topic, I'm still shocked that this girl tries so hard to jump on the "save the environment" train then proceeds to fly to LA, go back to Korea for 5 days, then fly BACK to LA for TWOOOO DAYS, to fly right back to Korea again. THOSE ARE 10 -15 HOUR FLIGHTS.

“Do as I say, not as I do”

Posted

Gosh, I mean her outfit/hair/makeup were really cute in my opinion, but then she goes and does those weird poses..why ? 🙄😂

Screenshot_20190918-131921_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190918-131941_Instagram.jpg

20190918_132155.jpg

Posted

Gosh, I mean her outfit/hair/makeup were really cute in my opinion, but then she goes and does those weird poses..why ? 🙄😂

20190918_132155.jpg

She's tragic. 

Posted

20190918_132155.jpg

She’s trying to act like a kpop star or simply just copying everything Jennie does but little does she know that she’ll end up looking like she has a spasm on her face. 

Posted

the girl has the money to buy ugly chanel bags and gentle monster sunglasses that would go out of fashion in 6 months but can't afford a private pilates class to fix her posture? genuinely worried for her health right now. my aunt worked for 10 years where she had to look through hundreds of documents and excel spreadsheets that she got a spine problem to the point that she couldn't walk. joan doesn't even have an office job or works "hard" for long hours but she's out there looking like the hunchback of notre dame. GO GET A FITNESS INSTRUCTOR!! 

Posted

she must be getting into all these events cuz of whoever's managing her, right? Can't be just cuz she's a youtuber without any management?

Posted

she was in Fenty Beauty's IG stories and she was wearing those goddamned silver Gucci mary jane heels -- before I even looked at her feet I KNEW she'd have them on

Posted

she must be getting into all these events cuz of whoever's managing her, right? Can't be just cuz she's a youtuber without any management?

she has a very good management company that get's her a lot, diatv has quite a few ~popular youtubers and all of them are doing really well when it comes to advertisements/collabs

Posted

I believe Sephoria is the name of the Sephora event she went? 

Oof that's a very unflattering photo of her though. 

Oooh. My mistake!!

Posted

Joan-smile-normally-and-not-give-duck-lips challenge!

It seens very hard for Joan to smile normally in photos. Especially awkward when many times her other friends or people in the photo aren't doing it and she's alone there with her duck lips looking like a clown.

Posted

Well, her duck face is now seen by millions of people all across the globe via Rihanna. I hope she thinks about that. I'm honestly cringing for her.   

Posted

Well, her duck face is now seen by millions of people all across the globe via Rihanna. I hope she thinks about that. I'm honestly cringing for her.   

Also her tragic lipstick application. 

Posted

Also her tragic lipstick application. 

I didn't even know Rih has posted the pic on her own sm though!

Duuuude I'd be even more mortified to be seen by Rih's MILLIONS of followers with at least three shades lighter than the rest of my body AND a duckface that shows my non-knowledge of how to apply lipstick. That's 10x worse lol

Posted

Looking at Jennie x Rihanna pics floating around on the internet, Joan is definitely copying Jennies eye winking and duckface to the T.