• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

8145 posts in this topic

Posted

I need to stop going on this thread before bed. Some of these Joan pictures are going to give me nightmares. 

Posted

Screenshot_20190918-103512_Instagram.thu

her turtle neck syndrome is so bad

Posted

You can't meet RiRi and have this bad posture.

At least her outfit looks decent enough

Screenshot_20190917-200725.png

Off topic but why it seems to be so hard for her to match the color of her foundation with her neck? Looking like Edward avile on this one

Screenshot_20190917-200941.png

Posted

Her neck :darth:

Posted

You can't meet RiRi and have this bad posture.

At least her outfit looks decent enough

Screenshot_20190917-200725.png

Off topic but why it seems to be so hard for her to match the color of her foundation with her neck? Looking like Edward avile on this one

Screenshot_20190917-200941.png

She's in Korea.. It seems as long as your face is white nothing else matters . The only  people I've seen exempt from this are male actors who can rock their natural skintone.. Casket chic is all the rage out there :derp:

Posted

Dude I'd be mortified to meet Rih and have my face at least three shades lighter than the rest of my body, when Fenty Beauty came with all these foundation shades ages ago... Whether it's trendy in Korea or not.

Posted (edited)

Rihanna even posted the picture of them. Joan's shitty vlogging has truly given her a lot.... that she doesn't deserve.badgalriri_68930485_127655845233455_7592

Edited by assets

Posted

She kept saying Sephoria in her LA/innisfree video... very professional.

Posted (edited)

She kept saying Sephoria in her LA/innisfree video... very professional.

I believe Sephoria is the name of the Sephora event she went? 

Rihanna even posted the picture of them. Joan's shitty vlogging has truly given her a lot.... that she doesn't deserve.badgalriri_68930485_127655845233455_7592

Oof that's a very unflattering photo of her though. 

Edited by patrickstar

Posted

Riri definitely looks cute and is probably why she posted it. Joan though....tragic. Never would I have preferred her winking over that pucker face.

Posted

Honestly I'd love to make half assed content with the free stuff I get gifted and call it a career, and get to just dick around all day. 

But guysssss she works sooooo hard.

On another topic, I'm still shocked that this girl tries so hard to jump on the "save the environment" train then proceeds to fly to LA, go back to Korea for 5 days, then fly BACK to LA for TWOOOO DAYS, to fly right back to Korea again. THOSE ARE 10 -15 HOUR FLIGHTS.