• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

7785 posts in this topic

Posted

Joan's always self conscious of her fringe. Like the minute a breeze blows through, she's always grabbing at them to stay put. I'm just like, let them blow in the wind and comb them back in place once you're inside as her attempt at keeping them in place is futile.  

Posted

Joan's always self conscious of her fringe. Like the minute a breeze blows through, she's always grabbing at them to stay put. I'm just like, let them blow in the wind and comb them back in place once you're inside as her attempt at keeping them in place is futile.  

I don't get why she keeps getting a fringe when she clearly doesn't know how to maintain it. Also am I the only one who thinks "captain" does a shit job on her hair every time? She should consider going to a different salon

Posted

I don't get why she keeps getting a fringe when she clearly doesn't know how to maintain it. Also am I the only one who thinks "captain" does a shit job on her hair every time? She should consider going to a different salon

I think the hair colours are fine, but the rest always looks like it was done at home with some kitchen scissors, especially the fringe looks quite bad. He doesn't seem to have a flair for what styles suit her face. 

Posted (edited)

She always chooses short cuts that don't suit her and light colours that don't suit her - no what trend she's following but she, as usual, really needs to find her own style and stick with it because it's obvious that she's not comfortable with herself. 

Edited by Chewy
For clarification

Posted (edited)

Joan needs to know this line: "Style is not the same as fashion... It doesn't require expensive clothes but it does require good taste."

Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9DYZj2SoLw

Saw the above video after watching jeffree star's recent video :alpacasad:

Edited by strawberries!

Posted

Joan needs to know this line: "Style is not the same as fashion... It doesn't require expensive clothes but it does require good taste."

I watched that video before because I'm subbed to that channel.

Posted

Here we go again!

6439A0E2-7104-4AD2-970F-38468C1577F8.jpeg

097C230F-7E8E-4FEA-BF80-7714586F7B02.jpeg

146BD014-AC15-41AB-954C-2BAFEA8F5F5B.jpeg

Posted

Also high-key believe the reason she buys cameras nonstop is because photography is a hobby of Jennie's and Lisa's. This girl really doesn't stop.

Posted

I think the whole her always fixing her bangs isn't a problem, I think it's a nitpick. Lisa does the excat same thing with her bangs, she's always adjusting them. Same goes for other Kpop stars with them / people I know with bangs. I do agree that her hair style (the bangs and the cut) don't suit her at all. I think she should stick with dark natural colors, brown and black. Be better if she kept long hair, it hides a lot of her face. 

Posted

Here we go again!

6439A0E2-7104-4AD2-970F-38468C1577F8.jpeg

097C230F-7E8E-4FEA-BF80-7714586F7B02.jpeg

146BD014-AC15-41AB-954C-2BAFEA8F5F5B.jpeg

it looks shit on jennie so idk what makes joan think it’ll look ok ok her

Posted

it looks shit on jennie so idk what makes joan think it’ll look ok ok her

Joan doesn't think, she just copies.

Posted

Joan doesn't think, she just copies.

She’s seriously dressing more and more like Jennie now. And is it me or did Joan started wearing bucket hats after the Blackpink girls started wearing them with their airport outfits. Have some originality Joan 🙄🙄🙄

8EBAEBE9-B613-451A-A406-772C290D34C4.jpeg

Posted

She’s seriously dressing more and more like Jennie now. And is it me or did Joan started wearing bucket hats after the Blackpink girls started wearing them with their airport outfits. Have some originality Joan 🙄🙄🙄

8EBAEBE9-B613-451A-A406-772C290D34C4.jpeg

That's the problem, she doesn't have originality

Posted

she really does need to go back to long natural hair, i'm all for playing with hair colors but it just doesn't suit her and she should realize that since all of the colors she tries fade into that same ugly brassy blonde color

but then again when she got extensions they looked like shit after like a week,