• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

7592 posts in this topic

Posted

I feel like she hanging out with kinda cool can go in both ways, either she can stop being this pseudo kpop idol or she is become more annoying by pretending be like kindacool 

Posted

Not really sure how my YouTube recommendations work, but I found a channel called Jamie From Seoul. Gives me Joan vibes, but she's more understated. At least compared to Joan and her pseudo-idol state. 

Posted

yeah it is the styling then? Because it stands out so much to me while the woman beside her just look ok she looks like her features goes well together. 

Also shes getting closer with kindacool now. I hope kindacool can change her ways and stop her from being a fool, but also at the same time i am scared kindacool would get influenced and be cringy like joan herself. 

Tbh I don't think she's that pretty - she's cute but imo she's nothing special? I think she kind of gets a free pass from a lot of people for being small. 

Posted

can't believe she drinks wine while she eats cup ramen....... so strange 

Posted (edited)

SAME. but i think they're trending in street wear rn..either way no joan, no.

if I was dara i would be so offended to even be compared. after a certain level of pretty (or style), age doesnt really matter. Some of the most beautiful and fashionable people in korean and beyond are "old".  Joan has never been and never will get there.

Joan has a plain face, shes one of those people that want to wear what's trending but doesn't have the persona to pull it off, it's kinda sad. It's like watching a fish out of water. Oof ..

Edited by heize

Posted (edited)

can't believe she drinks wine while she eats cup ramen....... so strange 

Joan doesn’t follow any of her own skin/acne tips. What else is new. What a hippo ( hypocrite). I don’t understand how she has the nerve to make tips she doesn’t even follow herself. How does she even know they make a difference when she doesn’t have the discipline to follow them for more than a day lol

Edited by Sayonaroo

Posted

correct me if i’m wrong but she hasn’t posted a new video on her main channel in over a month and nobody cares? i hope she keeps that up and disappear from the youtube scene. 

Posted

correct me if i’m wrong but she hasn’t posted a new video on her main channel in over a month and nobody cares? i hope she keeps that up and disappear from the youtube scene. 

It's bc she's doing vlogs and she's incapable of keeping up with both bc she has no ideas. 

Posted

Her Joan and Co. series ended because she and her friends are mostly just privileged people with zero self awareness. They can still talk about the pitfalls of their "job" but alas, they're all ditsy people who can't string proper sentences together to express their opinions. 

Posted

because she's travelling so much and IT'S SO STRESSFUL AND TIRING SHE NEEDS A BREAK (sarcasm intended)

Posted

She really needs to fix her posture

Screenshot_20190801-194614.png

Posted

It's bc she's doing vlogs and she's incapable of keeping up with both bc she has no ideas. 

She could've done favorites so I guess she's just lazy. 

Posted

I know it's not the same brand, but still coincidental Joan bought a shirt that looks basically the same...

Screenshot_20190805-100450_Instagram.jpg

Posted

I know it's not the same brand, but still coincidental Joan bought a shirt that looks basically the same...

Screenshot_20190805-100450_Instagram.jpg

You think she will ALSO try this hairstyle ??