• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

7598 posts in this topic

Posted

It kinda looks like the eyeliner is faked through a filter.... its layered onto her bangs? Hard to tell since her hair is cut wispy.

Posted

She looks like a mouse in that selfie. Ugh, Joan you used to look so put together and pretty!!!! 

Posted

Her features in the picture (eyes, nose and lips) look too big for her face.

Posted

I haven't worn a bucket hat since primary/elementary school because it was school uniform. I cannot see myself wearing it as an adult. 

Posted

I haven't worn a bucket hat since primary/elementary school because it was school uniform. I cannot see myself wearing it as an adult. 

SAME. but i think they're trending in street wear rn..either way no joan, no.

True! haha but Dara has a baby face so she even looks her younger than Joan lol. If I'm not mistaken, GD started the bucket hat trend?? Him and Dara were one of the first to wear bucket hats before it became trendy

this is just my opinion, but even dara pulls off the gen z look way better than joan does, and dara's older lmfao 

if I was dara i would be so offended to even be compared. after a certain level of pretty (or style), age doesnt really matter. Some of the most beautiful and fashionable people in korean and beyond are "old".  Joan has never been and never will get there.

Posted

Maybe she’s also wearing it for uv protection?? Lol. That’s the only upside I can think of. That and the people who sold her the hat 

Posted

Maybe she’s also wearing it for uv protection?? Lol. That’s the only upside I can think of. That and the people who sold her the hat 

That can't be true because it would be sensible. 

Posted

I feel like at this point she's so boring and repetitive that there's nothing to talk about... 

Posted

She just does the same old content and she just doesn't have an interesting personality that people will still watch her even if she just rambles in front of a camera as those people have interesting thoughts, you know. At this point she just continues to make videos so she can flex her fancy life of travelling, getting gifts, buying/wearing expensive junk that she thinks makes her cool. She still has an audience now but if she continues to be stagnant and have zero maturity with her videos, her teenage die hard fans will not watch her videos anymore as it's boring and disconnected from their own lives as perhaps college students or fresh graduates who can barely afford to pay for their basic needs. 

Posted

Oh dear... That Facetune is awful.. so much for "I don't really edit my pics!" 🙄

Here's a expectation vs reality for you: 

4E20E347-A9F0-4520-B740-87AB87801DD2.thu

i didnt mean to be mean about her looks but her nose is so ugly it distract me so much but also maybe i just dont like her 

She looks like a mouse in that selfie. Ugh, Joan you used to look so put together and pretty!!!! 

she looks like the rat dude from enchanted 

Posted

Every other video is her skincare routine or get unready with me... and despite people’s pleas to Joan to be gentler to her face, she continues to use too  much force and drag her fAce down 

Posted

she really doesn't care about her subscribers' feedback and concerns. i just want her to improve on her content but i guess not anytime soon.

Posted

She has such a nice, easy life and she's not even grateful for it. Nobody can say anything without her saying about how she's had problems in the past - no shit, so have all of us? Grow up. 

Posted

i didnt mean to be mean about her looks but her nose is so ugly it distract me so much but also maybe i just dont like her 

she looks like the rat dude from enchanted 

I mean she basically has the same nose as the woman standing next to her in that picture so idk man lol. 

I think joan is pretty just her styling is so off. The makeup, the hair, the outfits, just none of it does her any favors. I get it, she's playing around with different colours and trends but they just do not suit her. I guess this is the time to try out trends, she's in her 20's and is basically a freeter so she's got the time to try out whatever looks. But she looks best with dark long hair and basic, structured clothing. 

Posted

I mean she basically has the same nose as the woman standing next to her in that picture so idk man lol. 

I think joan is pretty just her styling is so off. The makeup, the hair, the outfits, just none of it does her any favors. I get it, she's playing around with different colours and trends but they just do not suit her. I guess this is the time to try out trends, she's in her 20's and is basically a freeter so she's got the time to try out whatever looks. But she looks best with dark long hair and basic, structured clothing. 

yeah it is the styling then? Because it stands out so much to me while the woman beside her just look ok she looks like her features goes well together. 

Also shes getting closer with kindacool now. I hope kindacool can change her ways and stop her from being a fool, but also at the same time i am scared kindacool would get influenced and be cringy like joan herself.