• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

7299 posts in this topic

Posted

Joan has many blessings and it appears a good relationship with her mum is one. I don't know if mum offered to cut up her fruits, carry her clothes, wrap her gifts up but those gestures are acts of love. Joan's is not exactly stable with her income (I dunno how she affords this shit), not married or have kids of her own... so in many ways, I think her mum still feels the responsibility of being "mum". I wonder if her mum ever talks to her about her spending. Any caring parent would raise it in conversation. She's spending so frivolously. 

Dang this reminded me of this post on twitter

madoff-realslimsantana-my-mom-be-cutting

Posted

5d30eb09f11e0_Screenshot_20190718-165033I could be wrong cause English isn't my first language and I'm surprised that no one has pointed it out yet, but shouldn't it be "A Traveler's Paradise"?

Also, has Joan mentioned why she hasn't posted a main channel video in a month? Too busy travelling? Taking a break? Ran out of ideas??

She's obviously just too lazy. It happens when you don't have passion for something, it starts to become a chore. 

Posted

I just think that now she revived her Joanday channel, she does not have enough time/energy/dedication to maintain her main channel. It just seems like 2 channels were now too much of work for her to manage. I think Joan have passed the stage of being able to manage both youtube channels efficiently as she used to do so previously.

I mean even if she's gonna upload regularly on both channels, we all know she's would sorta sacrifice on the quality for the quantity.

Posted

Most moms would do many things for their children but there is a difference between your mom giving you snacks or wrapping up some presents for you to one that does all the housework and you just sit there doing nothing. I don't think Joan does any house work at all. Her mom does everything because her daughter is so "busy". 

Posted

For the love of God, I wish this girl would stop wearing bucket hats because Lisa wore them. They do not look flattering on her at ALL. 

Posted

Seems like she's already over her metal straws which she showed off in every video before. Why preach if you don't practise. Not that I expected much from her anyways.

Bildschirmfoto 2019-07-19 um 19.57.42.png

Posted (edited)

Seems like she's already over her metal straws which she showed off in every video before. Why preach if you don't practise. Not that I expected much from her anyways.

New hair again? It's all gonna fall out at this rate.

Edit: just watched the vlog. That light colour and the bangs both do her no favours. Also she needs to stop doing that ridiculous hand gesture that gen z do, she's so embarrassing and try hard. 

Edited by Chewy

Posted

New hair again? It's all gonna fall out at this rate.

Edit: just watched the vlog. That light colour and the bangs both do her no favours. Also she needs to stop doing that ridiculous hand gesture that gen z do, she's so embarrassing and try hard. 

im not gonna watch the vid but what hand gesture is it?

(i had no idea a hand gesture was even popular....im so old)

Posted

Guess her metal straw only thing didnt last too long this time.. yikes.

Maybe her excuse for this would be "Oh, I didn't have the large ones to suck the pearls!"

Posted

Not to be that person but metal straws can't pierce through bubble tea sealed lids, and most places won't leave the cups unsealed so it's easier to just use the plastic straws. I know I try to use metal straws in every other situation... I wonder if Joan does the same.

Posted (edited)

So it's the pointer finger+pinky finger pointing up, ring and middle finger down thing that heavy metal fans used to do. It's become cool, hype gen z thing. 

Not to be that person but metal straws can't pierce through bubble tea sealed lids, and most places won't leave the cups unsealed so it's easier to just use the plastic straws. I know I try to use metal straws in every other situation... I wonder if Joan does the same.

That would be fair but Joan specifically showed off before that she had one for boba in her roll of straws. 

Edited by Chewy

Posted

SmartSelect_20190720-162925_Instagram.th

"peoples" - please tell me this is meant to be funny 

Posted

So it's the pointer finger+pinky finger pointing up, ring and middle finger down thing that heavy metal fans used to do. It's become cool, hype gen z thing. 

That would be fair but Joan specifically showed off before that she had one for boba in her roll of straws. 

Yeah i have a metal one for bubble tea too, but because the ends are round you can't pierce through the lid! You can only use them at places that don't seal their lids with plastic.

bad english is punk rock 🤘

Posted

oops i do this gesture a lot but with both hands (but i always associated it with sailor moon and other anime cuz im a nerd like that)

and im joans age....honestly never felt so disappointed in myself for sharing this with joan.

Posted

oops i do this gesture a lot but with both hands (but i always associated it with sailor moon and other anime cuz im a nerd like that)

and im joans age....honestly never felt so disappointed in myself for sharing this with joan.

If you've done it your whole life that's not an issue, but she's just started doing it recently because she's a trend hopper and has no personality of her own.