• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

8261 posts in this topic

Posted

yes! That bit was so strange because it goes on for a solid 10secs and most people would either write an explanation on screen or just cut it out entirely. It really comes across like she doesn’t watch stuff back sometimes. 

Also, on rewatching that part I noticed she says that she hasn’t been wearing eyeliner or mascara bc she doesn’t want to deal with removing it at night. Which I would kinda understand if she wasn’t wearing...eye shadow...and a full face of makeup? I don’t understand Joan, please think through your explanations just a bit more I’m begging you

When she talked about the skincare product and said she likes it because "it's very easy to apply". It's a cream and apply just like any other cream products...? The products already looked blended out, she could have patted them in to make them absorb quicker but she had to rub her face up and down like that. o.O

Posted

What was her reason to slapping her face dry as well as slapping herself with make up? 

Posted

yes! That bit was so strange because it goes on for a solid 10secs and most people would either write an explanation on screen or just cut it out entirely. It really comes across like she doesn’t watch stuff back sometimes. 

Also, on rewatching that part I noticed she says that she hasn’t been wearing eyeliner or mascara bc she doesn’t want to deal with removing it at night. Which I would kinda understand if she wasn’t wearing...eye shadow...and a full face of makeup? I don’t understand Joan, please think through your explanations just a bit more I’m begging you

when she watched that part where she was distracted by some noise she probably got distrated by it again so didn't edit it out lololol.

Posted

ahhh i understand where she's coming from because i do that as well. i don't wear mascara while i wear a full face of foundation and eyeshadow because they're easier to remove (we all know korean eyeshadows are usually not very pigmented) while you need go an extra step and use an eye remover (especially if it's waterproof). it's super lazy but it makes sense.  

Posted (edited)

Zzz Joan

Edited by yendisxob

Posted

lmao she really went to gentle monsters again 

Posted

And.... we're back to the same old vlogs again. Going to an overpriced cafe, shopping at the same 3 stores and the same shots that we've seen for the past 2 years. When she offered to show Erin around the new Dr. Jart store, I don't know if it's just me, but she seemed rather reluctant to say yes..

Posted

joan shows off her glass/metal straws in every single frigging vlog...... we get it, joan.... you're just soooooooo environmentally friendly with your 49 hoodies 

Posted

joan shows off her glass/metal straws in every single frigging vlog...... we get it, joan.... you're just soooooooo environmentally friendly with your 49 hoodies 

She's making such a big deal about it because it's not genuine, and she doesn't actually care - it's just a new way for her to get clout and sponsorships. She needs that money so she can waste it on ugly purses and sunglasses 

Posted

i dont mind her going to flagship stores because i do find it interesting to see especially since they change them up so often but she acts like that's all there is do, she needs a new hobby

Posted

In her instagram stories, more plastic bags, Joan? Unless she is honest and specifies that it is made of recycled plastics, she is oh so environmentally friendly. She should have just shut her mouth about eco statements when she cant give up on the leather/plastic designer things.

Posted

tfw she tries to be all "skincare guru" and explain the benefits of centella asiatica to Erin .. meanwhile she rushes to writes "Erin & Joan WAS here" on the wall. "Was"? This girl's grammar and English is deteriorating day by day lmao

Posted

tfw she tries to be all "skincare guru" and explain the benefits of centella asiatica to Erin .. meanwhile she rushes to writes "Erin & Joan WAS here" on the wall. "Was"? This girl's grammar and English is deteriorating day by day lmao

I used to write on the walls too when I was younger. Everyone would write WAS for the incoming people to see. We would sometimes be edgy and write it as wuz 😂

Posted

I used to write on the walls too when I was younger. Everyone would write WAS for the incoming people to see. We would sometimes be edgy and write it as wuz 😂

It should be "were" because she wrote "Erin & Joan" and not just "Joan was here". 

Posted (edited)

It should be "were" because she wrote "Erin & Joan" and not just "Joan was here". 

I know but it was just something that we would do when were younger. It was actually common lmao

Hold up, I just noticed she referred to BOTH her and Erin. You're right. My bad 😅

Edited by Beautyfoul